Thank You and All Questions Answered!

It is with much appreciation that I write to all of our Craft enthusiasts today. Thank you so much for your excitement, your support and your crafting frenzy posts this week! The HSN shows were off the charts successful and that would not have happened if it weren’t for YOU! From the social media giveaways, to the wardrobe choices, to the amazing calls I had during the shows – this has been the most exciting National Craft Month ever!

For those of you that joined in our the live chat on HSN Monday night – here are funny pictures from the photo booth in the chat room. I obviously didn’t understand what was going on!

Thanks for all of your questions during the live chat and the ones posted here on my blog. I thought I would get a few of them answered for you!

1. The next HSN dates are April 9th for sewing, April 23rd & 24th for paper crafting
2. The next QVC UK date is tentatively set for August 6th – for everyone in England, did you know that we ship all over the world from our webstore at annagriffin.com?
3. The measurements for pleating a border sticker are score at every one eighth inch and then pleat. The measurements for the banner pleating are score twice at one eighth inch, skip one half inch, score twice at one eighth. Then skip the width of the banner you want to make and repeat the scoring on the other side. Pleat the one eighth inch pleats on either side of the banner.
4. Our Pinterest link to see craft projects is http://pinterest.com/annagriffininc/
5. The April HSN craft shows will feature many re-orders of sold out products like: Card sentiment inserts, Embossing folder storage, Metallic layers for embossing and the completely fabulous Cuttlebug with 23 embossing folders!

Stay tuned here for all of the new product sneak peeks for the April shows!

22 Comments

1. Posted by: Carol
    I purchased your self-inking stamp during the April shows.  How do I get colored ink pads for the stamper?
  2. Posted by: Eileen Crisostomo
    I saw you on the HSN show in April. I loved how you did the inking on the embossing folders. I have a question, where do you get the roller that you used and how do you clean the folder after inking it?
  3. Posted by: Jill
    Hi Anna – I bought one of your beautiful card kits from your March 25 HSN show and put the cards together yesterday at a crop. I sure received a lot of compliments on the cards from the other croppers passing by my table! I can’t wait to start sending out these beautiful cards! Very relaxing to put them together! Thanks, Jill
  4. Posted by: Rosie
    Hi Anna:  I watched your show in March on HSN pretty much the whole time you were on – I love your products!!  I did order the Gold Anna Griffin Cuttlebug and the folders that I will receive every 3 mos.  I have received 2 sets and they are timeless – I amxious for you to be on again in April!  One question:  Is Plate C supposed to be included with the Cuttlebug?  Wondered, as I was watching a YouTube video and she was using all three sizes – I did not receive plate C.  Look forward to your reply.
  5. Posted by: Nury Stevens
    Dear Anna: Your work is an inspiration. I have been crafting so far 3 weeks with your products. I am nuts right now. I like your products the best! You have such an artistic eye! WHat a gift! I agree with Beca and ask the same question “Are you going to bring back the autoship for the Anna Griffin embossing folders? ” I bought the cuttlebug with the embossing folders. I had already owned one cuttlebug. But not matter, I love your products. I will be making the “quinceanera cards” for my daughter with your products. I missed the chat because I was working. Many thanks for bringing beauty to us. Please, do not forget the cardmaking books that you offered to us.
    Have an awesome day and you ROCK, dear Anna.
    Many thanks,
    Nury Stevens Nuila
  6. Posted by: Holly G
    Hello Miss Anna!
    I am sure you are getting ready for your visits in April! Good news for all of us!  I will be waiting, watching and buying!

I was just watching one of the segments from the March 25th show on HSN. The product featured was the gorgeous flocked paper kit. You showed a CASTLE scrapbook page featuring these beautiful papers which I was lucky enough to receive. I would love to try and recreate it. Try being the operative word…I was just wondering if there is any way you could put the picture and techniques used in making this fabulous page on your Create section of your website? Just a darling page!
    Thank You!

7. Posted by: Penny C.
    Hello Anna:  I’m so excited that you are going to be on AGAIN in April!  Wahoo!  I am not buying exclusively your products and can’t wait to see some of the “older” things back again.  I have a request.  Could you make a card kit that is especially for “get well” and “thinking of you”?  I send so many of those cards and would love to have a plethora at my fingertips.  Also, I love it when the inserts are in the kits, not sold separately.  Thank you for making the world more beautiful with your products!  Thank you so very kindly.  Penny
  8. Posted by: Julie Fallon
    Would love to see the banners back!
    i work & Dvr’ed your show but so much was sold out ;(
  9. Posted by: margaret driscoll
    Hello Anna!
    On your last  QVC show , I bought the Embossing Folders  and I would like to say how beautiful they are, and I look forward to the next sets, and your next visit.
    The embossing o the Folders  is nice and deep….. so shows well even on pattern paper!
    Thank you Anna!
    LoveMarg
  10. Posted by: Beca
  11. Posted by: Tonia Kiestler
    What a wonderful craft day! I was so honored to be able to call in and speak to you live as well as in the live chat! It looks like 2013 is going to be a great year for us Anna fans. I would also love a handmade by stamp. You would think you could find a stamp like this bit there really isn’t one avaiable in the marketplace. I can’t wait till April for some of the returning items I missed out on. Check up the great work Anna. We love your products!!
  12. Posted by: Melissa Hampton
      The HSN shows were fabulous to watch and I loved getting such great inspiration from all of the beautiful projects featured. I was so glad to be able to call in live and personally thank you Anna for your gorgeous products!!
  13. Posted by: Jeanette Falcon
    Hi Anna, I watch you at HSN and I chat with you and now I’m hoping that you will bring back the Floral Impression or the cutting garden cards back I didn’t get a chance to order that but I have order almost everything you had on the show so please bring those items back. Thank you
  14. Posted by: Dawn Whetstone
    Hi Anna, I love all the products you make and have for years! Your ideas are always so beautiful. Will you please make some more layout idea books again or begin classes again soon? Also, I really would love some of your ribbon bows sold separately from the card kits so I could have some for scrapbooking too!
  15. Posted by: Cynthia Little
    Whenever I see you on HSN, I think to myself, “Wow!  She makes cards like ME.”  But then I sheepishly say, “But I make cards with her card kits.  So I make HER cards.”  Ha! I always, always get raving reviews from friends who receive MY/YOUR cards.  What fun to watch you on HSN.  Looking dorward to April’s lovely kits!  Thank you, thank you, thank you!
  16. Posted by: Debbie R
    I’m with Kathy B, the 50 piece 3D floral sticker set is on my wishlist too – please bring it back.  Also, have you considered more clear stamps?  It would be great to have a “handmade by” stamp for the back of our cards made from scratch – similar to the ones preprinted on the back of cards in your card kits.  I love when you bring back older products – everything you do is timeless, can’t ever seem to get enough of it, so it’s great when we get second chances at your products!!  THANKS.
  17. Posted by: Kathy Brubaker
    Anna would you please consider bringing back your 50-piece Floral 3D Sticker Collection that you sold on HSN before?  I would love to get a couple of these sets to go with my AG Cuttlebug Embossing Folder Cards.  Thank you for your consideration.  I just can’t wait till April, it’s too far away LOL
  18. Posted by: Laura
    Thank you, Anna, for taking the time to talk to us. We feel we know you and this just adds to that friendship! Hopefully my HSN card will be over its stroke by April! I can’t wait. Let us know what time your shows will be. Believe me. I won’t chance waiting until I get home from work again. I’ll be up during the wee hours if necessary!
  19. Posted by: Nancy Pence
    Anna, I’m really happy that you thought of those of us who did not, or could not participate in the ‘chat’ after last Monday night’s program.  The information that you imparted answering everyone’s questions is invaluable!

Thank you!

20. Posted by: Holly G
    Good Afternoon Miss Anna!
    The photos of you at HSN are great! Thanks for sharing! I really wish I could have joined you on Live Chat but I don’t have the kind of phone I think you need for that. But it was nice to speak with you on the 25th!

I was just browsing through one of my favorite magazines and it reminds me so much of you! Romantic Homes…Just beautiful and classy. I believe it was called Victoria Magazine at one time, my Grandma subscribed and I believe I salvaged a copy or two. You mentioned on your show about how you were inspired by antique perfume bottles for the Eleanor Collection, I have an antique Lavender Talc bottle that my Great Grandma had and now when I see it I will think of that collection!

Years ago I purchased a collection of your papers that were out of print (I believe) it was 100 piece collection! I adore every sheet and have finally started using some of it. I’m glad there is more than one page of each design! Do you think that would be something you would or even could offer again?  Here’s hoping!

Sincerely,

21. Posted by: Veronica
    Your products and ideas have raised the bar for the scrapbooking arena!!! I will have to start saving $$$$ for the April shows in order to get all that I want this time :). Hugs to you and your wonderful staff.

22. Posted by: Joann
    Thank you Anna for all your hard work and inspiration.  My collection of your products continues to grow and I love everything!! I can’t wait to get everything I ordered with this last visit 🙂