How To Video: Rosettes

Whew! The first two weeks of October have been a wonderful whirlwind.  I traveled to London for a fun show on QVC UK, did a photo shoot for my upcoming book (which you are going to LOVE) and made Christmas cards at a book launch for one of my favorite Atlanta authors this past weekend.  Oh, not to mention my regular job running the AGI company.

Many of you asked for tips and tricks on the pre-scored rosettes in the Holiday Trimmings Card Making Kit, and instead of just telling you I also wanted to show you the best way to put together these beautiful embellishments. Enjoy!

It’s hard to believe it’s almost time to begin showing you everything new for my upcoming HSN shows on November 14th.  Go ahead and mark your calendars for 9 a.m., 12 p.m. and 6 p.m. EST because you won’t want to miss it!

Here’s your shopping list!
269344 – Holiday Trimmings Card Kit
286848 – Craft Room Rolling Cart
286850 – Craft Room Paper Bin
286827 – Craft Room 3 drawer tower
286842 – Craft Room Desk Top
286846 – Craft Room Desk Organizer
286841 – Craft Room Chair

See you soon for sneak peeks of all this great stuff!

60 Comments

1. Posted by: Phyllis M.
    Hi Anna!
    I love your blog and always make sure I catch you on HSN. I am downsizing from a house where I have a dedicated craft room to a space where I will have to use as a craft/guest space. So having a piece of
    furniture like your craft desk will help me be organized and beautiful to look at as well.
  2. Posted by: Joan
    I have a picture of the perfect craft room and every month I buy one piece to add o the room, On split coast stamping they have one heck of a peoce that hold all your ink pads along with the ink refills and markers, I can’t wait to see what you have to offer form your craft room,  Any thing to help me stay organized. See you in November.
  3. Posted by: Sharon S
    Thanks so much for the video it is very helpful.  Now I can also make some for my new granddaughters birth anouncements.  Cant wait until Nov. 14th nothing like wishing your life away but I do love you Anna you are just so fantastic.
  4. Posted by: Dawn G
    Thank you Anna and Team for the video on how to make rosettes!  I appreciate this very much.  🙂  I am a newbie to making rosettes, unlike a lot of your fans here, so that one minute video was totally helpful!!  Thank you , thank you!

Looking forward to your November show.  And your sneak peeks!!! 😉

All the best!

5. Posted by: Ronny
    Thanks for the video, very helpful.
    Like everyone else I count the days till your next show.  I breathed a sigh of relief when I saw I had most all of your list 🙂
    I see the floral Impressions card kit is coming back.  I have bought two of them- one in July and one in sept.  But I missed the sentiment inserts that go with them, I was so busy buying new stuff that they sold out just as I was trying to buy them.  It does not look like you will have them this time and they aren’t included in the kit.   How could I get some more of the sentiments that fit both sizes of the FI kit?  Could you put some in your store on your web site?

I sure would like to see a set of sentiments that were all birthday.  Or perhaps you could do a set
    of stamps that are all birthday related.  Another thing I would love to have is a set of stamps that could be used for mens cards toppers such as ships, geese, fishing, hunting, deer, boats, anchors,  basketball, american football.  That would be so neat to have a set of stamps to make mens cards with.  Kits are wonderful but once they are made it is usually a long time till we can buy them again as you don’t sell them in stores and they sell out on tv.

6. Posted by: Jodi Q
    There is a pink and red striped cardstock in the Christmas kit from HSN and used with the Christmas Kitsch cards on Pinterest- does Anna Griffin Inc. sell it and/or where can I buy more of it? It looks fantastic with the Christmas Kitsch cardstocks-so nostalgic! Thanks!
  7. Posted by: Ramona
    I can hardly wait  to see you again on HSN.
  8. Posted by: Lori GC
    Hi Anna: Just like everyone else I cannot wait for Nov 14. I am having surgery on the 7th so I will be home recuperating. I am trying to print the list of items for the show and I cannot. Can you tell me how I can print the list. I want a hard copy.
    Thanks
  9. Posted by: Laura
    Is there anyway you could bring back the Christmas metallic papers?
  10. Posted by: Debbie Rau
    Can’t wait to see your November show and more great products and ideas.  I had requested a stamp storage binder some time ago – looking forward to seeing that!!!  THANK YOU!  It’s great that you can be so interactive with your customers.  I think I speak for many when I say it’s appreciated!  Love the rosette video tutorial, hope you continue to do those on different subject areas.  THANKS AGAIN!
  11. Posted by: Kim Haygood
    Thank you for sharing how to make the rosettes. I guess the fans are just the same except only half of the circle. I have never made one even though I have the Holiday Trimmings card kit. Now I will know how to add some more “Wow!” to my cards. I think I learn better by watching someone else in a tutorial and then getting to try it myself. Thanks for taking the time to make a video for this, Anna!

I ordered several things from your last two shows on HSN and now I have to cool it a little on the spending, but I will be watching for all your new things and will get them as I am able! Thank you for all the beauty and inspiration you put into our hands to bless other people!

12. Posted by: Lennie
    Love your Christmas Perfect Palette.  When embossed they are really impressive.  Can’t wait for Nov 14.  Would you ever consider doing a Perfect Palette box with all the beautiful A7 & A2 layers you have had in your card kits?  The layers in your card kits are so beautiful. Thanks for the wonderful job.
  13. Posted by: Penny C
    Hello Anna:
    Just wanted to tell you again how much I love everything that you presented and I bought in September and . . .boy, did I buy.  Just got my bill.  YIKES!

Anyway, looking forward to November 14.  Am I understanding correctly that you are on November 14th and then not until March?  That is much too long between visits!  Withdrawal is a horrible thing!

Kind regards

14. Posted by: carol smidutz
    Hi Anna, I love the things I bought the last time on HSN and can not wait for the new things you will have..I am wondering if the christmas garland stickers the same ones you had on the U.K. show? Also is the Elegant arrangement folders new or where they on altoship?
  15. Posted by: ElizabethD
    Anna, thank you for the great tip on the rosettes. Could you do one on the cricut cartridge, could you show how to cut one of the ornaments (never having used my cricut) it would help. And thank you so much for the list of items for the next HSN show.
  16. Posted by: Faye Thompson
    Thank you for the great tip on the pleated rosettes.  What a help that will be.  That’s a very long list to shop by.  See you in Nov.
  17. Posted by: Laura Lowther-Blake

Thanks for the tips. I can’t wait to see all the new things. I look forward to ordering the Christmas folders I wasn’t able to get on autoship. I’m still unpacking so I haven’t been able to set up my craft room which is driving me crazy. I hope I can get it done soon I really want to use all my Anna Griffin stuff I bought last month.  Best wishes and thanks for all you do.
    Laura

18. Posted by: Madge Mcculloch
    Can’t wait for Nov.14 , I already have most of the stuff, but missed the dies. So will get them.

19. Posted by: Madge Mcculloch
  20. Posted by: Madge Mcculloch
    Can’t wait
  21. Posted by: madge mcculloch
    Can’t wait
  22. Posted by: Tom G.
    I asked for the day off a month ago, to avoid wasting a good sick day!  Looks like you’re going to be VERY busy- so many items for one day!  Cannot wait- this will be my first day off since September 28th!!!  And I’ll hopefully be able to dive into my HT card kit that day, also…
  23. Posted by: madge mcculloch
    Can’t wait.
  24. Posted by: Madge Mcculloch
    Can’t wait
  25. Posted by: Madge Mcculloch
    Can’t wait for Nov.14 , I already have most of the stuff, but missed the dies.

26. Posted by: Mary K.
    Love your stuff so much Anna…thanks for the video on putting those rosettes together…they gave me a bit of trouble and you just answered all my questions!! already got my cards made in the envelopes, stamped and addressed. Now just waiting for December 1 so i can mail them. I loved all my products I bought on your last HSN show,..looking forward to seeing the furniture!!!! Have a blessed day and looking forward to seeing you in November on HSN!!!!
  27. Posted by: Jeanne
    I’ve been waiting for this day.  Except for the furniture, I have all but 9 items.
    You work so hard to bring so much to us at reasonable prices so that makes you my hero.  I think I’ll dress as my hero for Halloween this year.
    Myself and my friends in rural communities in New Mexico will once again be texting and calling each other as we watch you in November.
  28. Posted by: Vivian Kochis
    Dear Anna,

Will you be able to show all those items in just one day?   I’m looking forward to seeing the sticker garlands and the stamp storage and kit.  Except for the furniture I have most of the other items.  I might actually be able to stay under budget this time!  Anxiously waiting to see the previews and the HSN shows on 11/14.

Love your designs and all you do for your customers and fans.  You are such a lovely lady.

29. Posted by: Vivian Kochis
    Dear Anna,

30. Posted by: Vivian Kochis
    Dear Anna,

Will you be able to show all those items in just one day?   I’m looking forward to seeing the sticker garlands and the stamp storage and kit.  Except for the furniture I have most of the other items. I might even be able to stay under budget this time!  Looking forward to the previews and the HSN shows on 11/14.

31. Posted by: Meg
    Thank you for the video on the Rosette.  That made a lot of sense to add adhesive to the top after pleating it.  I love your stuff, and I told my husband that there should be some Christmas items that he can get for me.  He loves that I do this, since it is something that I like or want.  Makes it easy on him too!.  Can’t wait till the 14th.
  32. Posted by: HollyG
    Greetings Miss Anna!
    Thank you very much for the great tutorial on the rosettes! Really wonderful tips for sure!
    I have November 14th circled on my calendar…I think I will need to increase my credit limit!
    Anticipating all the sneak previews too! Not sure how you find the time to do them but I’m sure glad you do!
    Thanks Again,
    HollyG
  33. Posted by: HollyG
    Hello Miss Anna!

Much thanks for the great tutorial on the rosettes! I have Nov. 14 circled on the calendar! Soooooo looking forward to this! I may have to ask for an increase on my credit card!  I am very excited to view the sneak peeks coming up. I don’t know how you have the time but I’m sure glad you find it!

Sincerely,
    HollyG

34. Posted by: Debbie Dunn
    Hey Anna, it’s Debbie Dunn Again!!! I am still working on My Anna Griffin Scrapbook Room, slowly it is coming together, I have put all my Anna Griffin Products in the Anna Griffin Boxes so I can
    go right to it. I have so far bought 5 of the Embossing File Boxes, the Original one That was smaller I put all of the Other Cuttle Bug Embosing Folders in them they fit perfect in the sleeves. I put all the Anna Griffin Embossing Folders in another Box keeping the Christmas ones in the rear of the Box. I also found the Metal embossing Dies fit perfect in the smaller sleeves to and put into a Seperate Embossing Box because I know you will design more of those. I don’t know if you are planning in designing a Seperate storage Box to hold those. Also need something to store the Rubber Stamps either a Box or Notebook Stle and of course the Protective Sleeves too. Never can have too much Anna Griffin Storage. I have also bought 2 complete Sets oh the Anna Griffin Storage Boxes and
    I am looking to buy another Set or two. I Really like the box that hold the 12×12 paper, I like to keep the light off of if until I get to work on it. I am doing my Room in Pink and Green and White, when I finish it I will post my pictures. I am still hoping for a Smart Phone App for keeping track of my Anna Griffin Products. That would be so useful and that we could refer to your Card Samples too. That would be So Awesome!! Best Reguads to you and your Team!
    Debbie Dunn
  35. Posted by: Lin M.
    Thank you Anna for the rosette tutorial – you make this look so easy. I would not have known to add a strip of adhesive like you did. I have had several things I had to finish (and of course work full time) so I haven’t started the cards from your Holiday Card Kit yet. I plan to start working on them next week so this information is just in time! The only issue I have is this: every layer is so beautiful that I don’t want to cover it up. lol  Your layered cards are fabulous – I’ll just have to work on it.
    Even though I was fortunate to get everything I wanted from your last HSN show I’m sure there will be more items I “need”. 🙂 I can’t wait – my calendar is marked.
    Thank you for all the inspiration you provide and the great tools, kits, etc. to use!!!
  36. Posted by: Linda
    thank you Anna love  everything  I have card set wasi tape
    the paper holiday plait cruit card gage. I have done 5cards
    thank you again.
    Linda
  37. Posted by: joann benford
    marked my calendar
  38. Posted by: jo ann
    marked my calendar
  39. Posted by: joann benford
    marked my calendar
  40. Posted by: Irene B.
    Anna, I was able to get your Winter Wonderland Cartridge directly from Provo Craft, weeks before HSN had it.  So I was ready to rock and roll when you came out with your Christmas papers, etc., on HSN.  I’ve been working like crazy.  Thanks so much for the tip on the pre-scored rosettes.  Hadn’t thought of the glue.  I truly appreciate everything you do, all the products you sell, and the tutorials you have, to teach us all to be better crafters.  We love you!!