HSN November 14th Preview Last Minute Christmas Must Haves

Hi everyone!

Welcome to the first sneak preview leading up to my HSN shows on November 14th! Be sure to mark your calendars for three fun-filled hours at 9 a.m., 12 p.m. and 6 p.m. EST. We’re going to have everything from stickers to craft storage, but first here are some last minute Christmas must-haves!

Nothing adds holiday cheer to a present quite like beautiful, three-dimensional gift tags. Our new Festive Gift Tags kit includes 48 beautiful tags and 48 stunning seasonal embellishments that you can mix and match with ease. I just love these and know that you will too!

Next is our new 6×6 Christmas Card stock, featuring 96 sheets from four unique holiday themes: Christmas Kitsch, Emerald Forest, Yuletide Greetings and Winter Wonderland! If you’ve already bought our 12×12 papers or any of our holiday embellishments this year, then these will coordinate flawlessly. Use them for 6×6 card bases, or play around with cutting out the shapes with a craft knife!

Once your presents are wrapped and your cards are made, you will love giving them that extra “wow” factor with our gold and silver envelope liners, bows and sentiment stickers. These pair perfectly with the Holiday Trimmings Card Making Kit, which will also back in November!

I hope you are getting as excited as I am about the upcoming shows. We’ll be back next Tuesday with even more brand new last minute Christmas items, so stay tuned!

38 Comments

1. Posted by: Annie Laura Pence
    Your Christmas tags are beautiful.  I have given my daughter strict instructions to make sure the hospital TV is set on HSN Nov 14 since it the day after my dbl knee replacement!
    PI might be able comprehend much but watching you on HSN will certainly make my day much happier!

i have thoroughly enjoyed using my Winter Wonderland Cartridge to make more Christmas cards gift tags and scrapbook page decor stickers.
    My Holiday Trimmings Cards are ready and waiting to be mailed!  Thank you for such a grand kit. I kept some elements aside for scrapbook pages!

Wishing you, Anna d your Team
    a marvelous Thanksgiving

2. Posted by: SANDRA GRISWOLD
    Thank you Anna and team, I have done over 100 cards for Christmas with your wonderful card set I bought when you were at HSN last, once I made your suggested cards My creative juice got to flowing and I had a blast creating my own designs. They all turned out beautifully. can’t wait to see what you are bringing Nov.14th.
  3. Posted by: Susan T
    I think I’ve bought everything else so far (BIG BIG HSN bill!!!), but I will definitely buy the 6 x 6 papers.  By the way, the gold and silver liners with bows and sentiments make even the simplest card look LUSH!  Definitely recommend them!
  4. Posted by: Joan C
    I love your Winter Wonderland, it reminds me of the holiday season before I moved to Florida and everything here is Palm Trees, sure miss the snow and a good razing blizzard.
  5. Posted by: Jane Makuch
    I can’t believe it’s almost time to decorate for Christmas!  I love the gift tags and can’t wait to get the 6×6 paper set!!

Love you guys,
    Jane

6. Posted by: Linda
    Love tag idea I have always made my own but this year I won’t
    have to.             Thanks Linda
  7. Posted by: Carol
    More great new products … LOVE IT!  I have nearly all my cards completed from the Christmas Card Kit … it was such fun, I’m ready to do more.   BTW, the envelope liner kit (with the sentiments and bows) is fabulous … I definitely recommend it to anyone that also purchased the Christmas Card Kit.  Anna, is there a way that you could make those little bows available in a larger variety of colors?  I love the colors you have now, but would also like some in blue, green, pink, cream, yellow, white, etc., and sell them seperatly?   I am looking forward to November 14th … see you then!  =)
  8. Posted by: Jeannie B
    Love the way everything is mix-n-match and all your beautiful Christmas goodies work together.  Got to get ’em all!
  9. Posted by: Addie
    That “Christmastime” card makes me want to go to art school.  Wow, to have the eyes that imagined that card!
  10. Posted by: Debbie Eslinger
    I need to start getting busy with making my Christmas cards. thanks for all the inspiration that your kits provide
  11. Posted by: Dawn G
    Calendar is marked and I am ready to go!
    Thank you for providing us with the previews along with wonderful use ideas!!  Appreciate this very much!!!!!
    How about updating us sooner?? 😉 🙂  No, I was not one who enjoyed waiting for Christmas morning to open my gifts.  lol 😉

Be well!

12. Posted by: Penny C.
    Hello Anna:
    As always, everything looks wonderful.  I just ordered another Holiday Trimmings kit. . . just can’t get enough, you know.  It’s gonna be an Anna Griffin Christmas for sure here.  I even sent my husband some suggestions of the few items I haven’t bought at HSN for Christmas.

On another note, I am getting ready to go on a trip to Arizona, the Grand Canyon, etc.  I was wondering if you have ever thought of doing a kit with kind of an “earthy” feel to it.  I know that is a departure from what you normally do, but with your flair, it would be awesome!

Thanks to you wonderful team, especially Ashley!   Simply the best!

Kind regards from Jarrettsville, Maryland

13. Posted by: Janese
    Beyond excited and ready to shop. You really know how to bring it!!!
  14. Posted by: Debbie Rau
    Ooh, such pretty things!  Can’t wait to see what else is in store for us.  Please bring us more solid papers like ElizabethD said – they would be great for the new cricut cartridge you brought us!!!  Looking forward to the next preview.
  15. Posted by: HollyG
    Good Evening Miss Anna & Team!
    Whew!  You have been busy for sure and it shows with ALL of your gorgeous creations!  It looks as though we are going to have so very much to look forward to!  Circled Nov 14th on the calendar and cleared the schedule…the anticipation is difficult but exhilarating and also, give me more time to save a few pennies!

Keep the great previews coming!
    Holly G

16. Posted by: Joann
    I will definitely have that visit to HSN on my calendar.  I have several spaces in my craft room that are for Anna Griffin only!  Thank you for all you do.
  17. Posted by: Patty in Cleveland
    OH MY GOODNESS!!!!   I LUV it all!!!  Now how can I shop without the Hubbs finding out?? HELP?  Looking forward to the 14th of November for sure!!! I’m already drooling over the sneak peaks!!
  18. Posted by: Helen H.
    Beautiful, again! Can’t wait for 14th Nov.
  19. Posted by: Linda W.
     I can’t wait to see you one HSN  on the 14th… love to have the six by six pads
  20. Posted by: Tammy Gaffney
    I love all the new christmas merchandise. So happy to get my hands on the christmas stamp set today. Missed it on the 24 hour extravaganza…  how about doing another iris folding kit. I have a couple sets of the previous releases and truly love them…but I’d love more. Lol.   How about a cat version or your spin on toile papers, fabrics and coordinates.  It could be Georgie’s line
  21. Posted by: Arleen
    Really love the Christmas card making kit.  Wish I could say my cards are all done but so far, they are not.  I will get my bustle to hustle and I’ll get working.  Looking forward to November, thanks for all you do.
  22. Posted by: Sherry Clark
    I am going to have to enlarge my craft room, if I keep buying all your BEAUTIFUL inspirations!!! I also , am going to have to up my credit limit!!!…..Or are you hiring at your company???  LOL Everything you bring us, just inspires me in so many ways! Thank you so much for you creativity and sharing it with all of us. Waiting for the 14th.
  23. Posted by: Lin M.
    I am bummed that I didn’t get my usual email announcement for the sneak preview. I just happened to check your blog and here it is – YEAH!
    The tags are so pretty and I love the 6 x 6 paper. I can’t wait to see all the other sneak peeks. And my calendar is marked!
  24. Posted by: Sally
    Hello Anna!  I have yet to start my Christmas cards – after Nov. 14 and your next show!  I have to admit, I am very anxious to see what comes after Christmas TOO!  I’m always in a big rush to see your next new products no matter what time of the year.  You are so exciting!  It’s like being a kid at Christmas all year long, Anna!
  25. Posted by: ElizabethD
    Anna, thank you so much for doing the 6 x 6 Xmas Cardstock without the envelopes. A scrapbooker’s wish come true. Please do more, with some solids for the rest of the year. It is difficult to get solid paper to match your papers.
  26. Posted by: Kathy Brubaker
    I just can’t wait.  I love Christmas and Anna makes Christmas even more exciting with all of her craft projects.
  27. Posted by: Vivian Kochis
    The Christmastime Card is beautiful.  What a wonderful inspiration.  I wish I could run downstairs to my craft room, but I have a family to take care of first.

Looking forward to next week’s preview!

LOL

28. Posted by: Jen Johnson
    I didn’t get the holiday metallic card stock and I hope that will be coming back. I neeeeeeed that!! Nothing else works with your papers!!  Please, have that in November, please???
  29. Posted by: Sharon s
    Oh my!!! I am in trouble again I love these.  I can not wait to see every thing thanks for the sneak peeks you give us.  What beautiful children.
  30. Posted by: Yvonne
    It sounds like a winner! Can’t wait to see it all.
  31. Posted by: Heidi
    I was just making Christmas gift tags with the cricut cartridge. Loads of goodies in there to help me design. I bet these in the box are much better. Oh Anna, I’ll be broke before Christmas comes.
  32. Posted by: ANN
    Love it all .Love too do layout.
  33. Posted by: Sue
    Love them all!  Everything has the magic Anna’s touch.
  34. Posted by: Jeanne
    I haven’t started my cards yet, think I might be waiting til Nov. 14th (well later since I would order them on Nov. 14th)

🙂

35. Posted by: judy
    And I just finished my cards.
  36. Posted by: Cathy May
    Can’t wait to see all the wonderful items.  It really does put us in the Christmas Spirit!
  37. Posted by: Marilyn B
    Anna, You’re killing me. I love every single thing you offer. I’m going to need a bigger house….
  38. Posted by: Debbie Gilbert
    It’s really starting to feel like a crafting Christmas!