The Scrapbook Super Sale is Back and Better Than Ever!

‘Tis the season for unbeatable savings! Our Scrapbook Super Sale is right around the corner, so we wanted to give you the scoop on what to expect this time around.

What: Jaw-dropping deals on your favorite Anna Griffin products. You will never see these items again at such low prices!

When: Monday, December 2nd (Cyber Monday) at 12 p.m. EST through Wednesday, December 4th at 11:59 p.m. EST. Mark those calendars!

Where: This season’s Super Sale will be powered by amazon.com. What does that mean, you ask? Just before the sale begins, we will post a special link to the Anna Griffin Scrapbook Super Sale store. The site you shop on will be hosted by Amazon, but the sale will NOT take place on amazon.com.  *IMPORTANT: We recommend creating an Amazon account ahead of time, since that is what you will be required to use at checkout. This will save you lots of time during the madness!

We’ll give you lots of sneak peeks leading up to the sale if you are signed up for our newsletter.

Stay tuned!

21 Comments

1. Posted by: ghd Straighteners Auckland
    If you’re an entrepreneur with a healthy thirst for success, you’ll be glad to know that the future remains bright. There’s even a case study that validates you’re on the right path
  2. Posted by: Joan C
    I purchased your set of 3 metal dies and have watched your video 5x on youtube and no matter what i do i can’t get it to work. I have a cuttlebug and a friend said to try and use an extra peice of cardstock but NOTHING and I mean NOTHING works and I’m affraid I’m going to break my cuttlebug. What am I doing wrong or what can i do different. I have 5/6 different metal dies and none of them work in the cuttlebug. Can you help me out here. I’ve spent over $200 on different dies and yet none work but I’m more upaet over the 3 in your set as I would like to use them in some of the cars I am making. I hope someone gets back with me as I’ve written before and no one ever returns my emails. Thanks. JOAN
  3. Posted by: Carol B.
    I am so excited to participate in my second Anna Griffin super sale.  I got such great bargains last time – can’t wait to see what you have for us on Monday.
  4. Posted by: replica chanel bags
    In the modern era paper plans and paper presentations are considered as outdated techniques. All architects are now depending on architectural 3D modeling to show future buildings models on computer.
  5. Posted by: Penny C.
    In anticipation of Anna’s Super Sale (Sing to “I will Survive!”)
    Hee hee!

I was cropping late last night
    And I was mortified.
    I ran out of Washi Tape
    And I just nearly died.

I had so many cards to make
    Oh, what was I to do?
    And then I knew. .
    The Super Sale on December 2
    Was coming up
    on Amazon
    I’d buy that Washi tape
    And I’d be able to move on
    And I would get it for a steal
    Anna has the greatest deals
    The Super Sale is coming up

Yay Yay!

Now log on
    and spend your dough
    Just log on now
    You know you want some mo’!

Albums, paper, bows, the like
    Much more coming down the pike
    I have to buy,
    I just can’t stand right here and lie

I will just buy.
    I will just buy.
    As long as I know how to charge
    I know I will just buy,
    I’ve got all my cards to make
    And I’m out of Washi tape,
    I will just buy
    I will just buy!

Hooray!

6. Posted by: paper writing services
    I have gained a lot while reading your article. I will definitely share this information with my peers.
  7. Posted by: Lee Grace
    I want to let you know I appreciate you and your Super Sales; thank you very much!!!

8. Posted by: Mary Roberson
    Looking forward to seeing all the goodies!
  9. Posted by: Marijane
    I have never participated in this super sale before and can’t wait!  I will be there!
  10. Posted by: Nia F
    Can’t wait Anna, love theses sales. I missed out in May due to the crashes hope to get some great items this time.  You always put on a great show with great products Anna, keep it coming

One comment

1. Lynn Warman says:

I can’t seem to get into that sale. I can’t find it on the net. I’m not very good with computers.