This Week’s Winner Is…

Hi there!

May is such a busy month here at our office! Not only do we have an upcoming visit to HSN on May 14th, but we’re also getting everything packed up and ready for the International Quilt Market in Pittsburgh and the National Stationery Show in New York City that will take place that same week. Whew!

I hope you enjoyed our sneak peeks on Tuesday, and as always I really enjoyed reading through your comments and feedback. We will have one more set of exclusive previews for you next week (including Summer Cricut content we promised you in cartridge form!), so you won’t want to miss that.

Today we’re giving away our For the Boys clear stamps, a new Set of 8 Masculine Inks and the Well Said Vellum Quotes collection. And the winner is Gisela! Congratulations! We will contact you ASAP so we can send you all these fabulous prizes.

That’s all for today. See you on Tuesday!

1. Cheryl says:

I am so thrilled that you are going to be back on HSN next week. I just love your cards and scrapbook pages, I can’t wait to see what’s new.

2. anita H says:

As usual you have out done yourself again and I know i wil be using my may birthday present on the HSN May 14th show. I received my new cricut cartridge . It is outstanding and will enjoy using it for hosting summer events. Love the red, white,and blue. THANKS FOR THE GREAT PRODUCTS!!!!!!!!

3. Vicki Smith says:

How can I possibly pick a favorite when I love everything you make. Looking forward to HSN on May 14th. CAN’T WAIT!

4. Marcia says:

I’m so exited about the new color pallets of shimmer card stock coming. I was just planning on adding to my collection and here they are. Thank you.

5. Laurie Hill says:

I am so happy that you are doing shows on HSN where I can see the product and how they are used. I love the card kits that you are making now. They are so easy to use, with the mix and match way they are put together. Makes me look like a pro. Thanks for all you do.

6. Linda says:

Anna the cricut cartridge is what am going to buy. I have slow dial up in the country so I can’t have the Explore. So happy your still will be doing cricut cartridge for people like me. See you on 14

7. Dawn Lampman says:

I love it all. Im new to the Anna Griffin style. Its all so elegant.Will be with you for a little while on the 14th
    DawnRO

8. Christine Canterbury says:

Anna long time fan here since you first started out doing shows on Sandi’s scrapbooking. I watch faithfully and record faithfully. I follow you blog and pinterest. I also have you on my emails. There has never been anything I don’t like. I just need to hit the lottery. I hope that just one time I would win one of your amazing items. You are like vintage wine my dear, getting better with age. Thank you for everything you do for us crafters. You are one awesome lady.
    🙂 Hugs XX Christine Canterbury

9. Gail says:

Anna, Anna. Anna! You are a very busy lady and filled with ideas that just have no end. We all complain that time passes so quickly but you have filled these fleeting days with great projects for us to do. I have already started to organize my Christmas cards! I am still waiting for the long embosser for the cuddle bug as that adds an entire different aspect to my cards. Thank you so much for keeping us happy, creative, and anticipating each day for new inspirations! You’re a gem!

10. Jeanne Tipton says:

I have used all of your perfect pallets with gusto! LOL I always order more than one then usually order even more. They extend the life of all the card kits and make die and embossing enhancements like no others. Keep up the good work!
    Looking forward to your hsn appearance next week.

11. Mildred Johnson says:

It’s very hard to choose, love it all but if I had to choose it would be the pastel paper.

12. Donna says:

Hard to choose but I believe my favorite item would have to be the pastel paper. I have several packs of your original metallic and Christmas packs. So versitile. The next would be anything boys. I have a husband, brother three sons-in-law and eight grandsons. Keep up the good work. I love your products. I hope you bring back some of your older products that I missed out on before I knew there was an Anna Griffin.

13. Darlene Almquist says:

The Soft Hues Metallic Layers are my favorite, so far. Looking forward to the 14th!!!

14. MELANIE BEll says:

I look forward to ALL Anna Griffin products. All the cards I make now are only with Anna Griffin paper, dies, embellishments, etc., including card kits which are still my favorite. I am anxious to see the pastel foil papers on HSN.

15. Shawna says:

Nice job on the new blog. Bought my first Cuttlebug when you were on HSN in March, all because of you and the beautiful lace dies.

16. Michele says:

Love Love Love all of them! They are so inspiring.
    Look forward to making them. Thanks for all you create for us.

17. monica nelson says:

no lie i was in my craft store looking for pastel papers and could not find what i was looking for,blue was what i needed. those paper’s are going to be perfect for my new projects i’ve started thanks.

18. Grandma Juanita says:

I love the red, white and blue. My sons, nephew, father and uncles have all served for the land of the free and the home of the brave. But I wouldn’t mind winning them all. thanks once again, Anna and staff..
    PS. New blog is great

19. Grandma Juanita says:

I love anything red, white and blue. My sons, father, nephew and uncles have served the land of the free, home of the brave. the Madison collection has my vote hands down!!! But I would be thrilled to own all of them. Thanks again Anna ……….

20. Rebecca Foley says:

I’m a sucker for the Red, White and Blue! The Madison Collection looks great! But then again… doesn’t it all?!