Welcome back to our Beautiful in the Making series. We are excited about the next few weeks of projects we have planned for you, and hope you enjoy crafting along with us. With Father’s Day coming up in less than two weeks, we wanted to give you some quick and easy project ideas for Dad. Today we’ll help you create this heartfelt handmade card in just minutes – let’s get started!
· All About Him Card Kit: http://bit.ly/allabouthimcardkit
· Nearest & Dearest sentiment stickers (or any Father’s Day related sentiments)
1. Trim a 3” x 2” block of white lined patterned paper, adhere white lined paper to the bottom of a blue frame card layer and then adhere to mustache card base.
2. Assemble pre-scored red pleated wheel. If you are new to this technique, we have a great YouTube video to walk you through the steps: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0le-YuD8Q_Q
3. Notch ends of red/gold foil border strip into a “v”. Cut border in half, then adhere both pieces to the back side of the pleated wheel.
4. Top the pleated wheel with gold star diecut and “the best” sentiment sticker.
5. Adhere finished wheel/medallion to card, tucking under “father” sentiment as shown.
Comment below and tell us if you’ll be giving this project a try! We’ll be back next Tuesday with another Father’s Day project that you won’t want to miss.
Have a wonderful week!