QVC UK October 13th Shopping List

I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend!

We are in London preparing for two days of shows on QVC UK. Be sure to watch tomorrow for all things crafting at 10 a.m., 1 p.m. and 11 p.m. BST (that’s 5 a.m., 8 a.m. and 6 p.m. EST for those who want to watch online in the States) and again on Tuesday, October 14th at 2 p.m. and 7 p.m. BST for the debut of my bedding and home décor.

Here is a complete shopping list for the crafting items that will be available tomorrow. There are lots of things on this list that you have been waiting patiently for!

foil borders weaving

505636: Birthday/Thank You and Sympathy/Encouragement Sticker Library

505637: Bow Dies

505638: Set of 24 Embossing Folders

505639: Christmas Arrangements Embossing Folders and Dies

505692: 3D Gift Tags

703767: All Purpose Tote Bag

Sending lots of love from London!

1. Dorothy E. says:

Anna on the October HSN show you cut paper out to make some fantastic bows! I need to make 50 of them. I couldn’t find them on cricut design space. I am really excited making the ornaments from winter wonderland have only 49 to go. She will be 102 on November 8! The ornaments are for the place cards. I also saw the snow flakes that look like they stand up. They will be beautiful on the tables. Hope your holidays will be as blest as I have been with all your giving creativeness.

2. Andrew says:

Please , please can you fulfil all the waitlist items on QVC. UK as I want to give them to my wife for Christmas !! You’re products are fantastic and I love the happiness and satisfaction she gets from making your cards
    and selling them for charity

3. Linda says:

Anna got my Cricut Explore today didn’t
    get any thing saying about the free trail
    of design space or your 3 things that
    should come with. been calling Cricut help
    desk been on hold for over 30 minutes .
    Thanks’ Linda

4. Rhonda L.P. says:

Dear Anna,
    Thanks so much for the reply. I guess I’m just old fashioned.( I still like for a Get Well card to SAY, “Get Well”. LOL!) I will still use the sentiments from the library…it just wasn’t what I expected, and hoped for. NOT YOUR FAULT!!!
    I hope your trip is / was an enjoyable one, and that you are taking time to rest, and enjoy the sights and shopping opportunities! Have a smooth and safe trip home. You will be in my prayers.
    (By the way…will the set of 24 embossing folders be back? I was sooo disappointed to have not gotten them, and I am hoping I’ll be able to get them at a later date.)
    Sincere good wishes,
    Rhonda L.P.

5. Diana Kessler says:

Dear Anna,

I enjoyed watching your shows on QVC in the United Kingdom on Monday and Tuesday. It seems that there were more “up-close” details of your beautiful products, and it was fun watching your interaction with the British folks. Wherever you present, your fans are going to support you; your product line is out of this world, and I love everything! I do wish I could have ordered the Christmas border stickers on HSN before they sold out earlier–hope you will be offering them again online soon. Congratulations on a job well done to you and your staff!

6. Anna Griffin says:

Thank you Sherri! The Christmas card kits are certainly hard to part with but they do make fabulous gifts. The bow dies should be back again in March.

7. Anna Griffin says:

Hi Rhonda! Thanks for the suggestion. The encouragement stickers were meant as a different and uplifting way to say “get well soon!” We are glad you are still enjoying the set and all of the other sentiments though.

8. Rhonda L.P. says:

Received most of my Oct.7th order yesterday. I LOVE everything, and am excited to get started on cards…..but for the very first time, I was disappointed in ONE of the items! I hesitated to order the sentiment library, because it had so many Birthday and ThankYou sentiments. What I (and many others) asked for, were sympathy and Get Well sentiments for card fronts. Out of the library of 100 stickers, there were 18 “Sympathy” sentiment stickers….and NOT ONE “Get Well” or “Hope You’re Feeling Better” !!! Whoever put this collection together, must have a LOT of despondent friends or relatives, to need so many “Encouragement” stickers! I still have a TON of those left from other kits! I guess I am on my own to make “Get Well” sentiment stickers! I didn’t really need the Birthday stickers in there, after just buying an entire library of birthday stickers! I’m still going to HOPE for an ALL “SYMPATHY” AND “GET WELL” library! Many of us crafters are “older” and have many friends that get sick, have surgery, or unfortunately, pass away. PLEASE give us some get well, and sympathy sticker sentiments!!!
    Sincerely,
    Rhonda L.P.

9. Hazel says:

Wonderful to have had Anna over here in the UK on QVC, sadly just not enough stock and almost everything on waitlist. I’ve even got waitlist items from last fall. When you’re at work and record the programmes you miss so much as you can buy items from the QVC website the day before but quite a few items only appear on the show and are snapped up in seconds.
    I see from other posts that the washi tape would be a good item to re list and in the UK we don’t get 3D sentiment banners and they would be great for Christmas too
    It would be good if Anna were to re issue the Christmas sentiment 3D sticker library which was great fun to use and also a bumper box of floral 3D toppers on their own.
    The oversize envelope pack earlier in the year has been really useful and I’m looking forward to receiving my HUGE order from Monday’s QVC just hope all the waitlist items arrive too

10. Sherri says:

I received my Christmas card kit yesterday. This is the best one of all. Every thing is just so beautiful !!! I have been making cards all day 🙂 so glad I bought 4 I was going to give 2 as gifts but I don’t think I can part with them. Thanks for the better glue and thanks for all of your time and effort to make all your products so nice. I wanted to let you know I had the bow die in my cart on HSN and got a conformation email that it was mine, but later I got an email saying it was sold out. I wanted that die most of all. I bought everything else you had on, already have the explore, waiting for pretty boxes and flowers to be for sale. Please offer the bow die again. Thank you so much can’t wait for January !!

11. Deborah Barbee says:

I think the reason we here in the US cannot purchase from QVC UK is that most of the products would be sold out to US customers and that is unfair to the UK and other countries that are supported by that program. Think how angry and disappointed our fellow crafters would be if the US crafters left them with nothing.
    Don’t get me wrong, somehow I missed out on the HSN Cuttlebug Bow Die Cuts and tried to order them from QVC UK. Will just have to wait for it to come back to HSN.
    Happy Crafting.

12. Anna Griffin says:

Hi Deb- QVC in the U.S. does not currently offer crafts. HSN is the best place to buy our products at the best value!

13. Fifi says:

Hi, My mum was really disappointed last time Anna was on that the ‘new dies’ on last visit were only available with the cuttlebug. My mum has previously bought an Anna Griffin branded cuttlebug and was disappointed that dies that had been available separately in the USA were not available separately in the UK. I do hope that you do something about this as it is not very supportive of fans who already bought lots of product in the past. The item number in question is 505579.

14. Beverly says:

Enjoy London!!! I’m so excited for you and wish all your fans could go to. Including me!!! With all the rich history there I’m certain you will be coming back with tons of ideas…I hope many Christian based ideas as well. I am anxiously waiting for the many items I ordered on your last show on HSN…I ordered the embossing kit with the Christmas/All occasion embossing envelopes for my new Cuttlebug I bought last time you were on along with your new Christmas card kit and many other Christmas items. The best of success in the UK!!!

15. newbold says:

Wish I could go to London with you. All my ancestors came from there and I would Like to look further back in my genealogies, At any rate, I am getting your Christmas card cartridge and hope you will work on a cartridge that will write sayings for these CARDS,( now that the cricut can write)—LET ME KNOW!!! THIS WOULD BE SO WoNDERFUL!!!

16. newbold says:

Wish I could go to London with you. All my ancestors came from there and I would Like to look further back in my genealogies, At any rate, I am getting your Christmas card cartridge and hope you will work on a cartridge that will write sayings for these CARDS, now that the cricut can write—LET ME KNOW!!! THIS WOULD BE SO WoNDERFUL!!!

17. Patti Garcia says:

I just want to say that I also asked QVC why they stopped doing craft shows and got the same answer. I am so happy that HSN is doing them and are carrying Anna Griffin products. I never watch or check them for that reason. So I just want to support HSN for carrying Anna. Thank you Anna for being available on HSN!

18. Dianne McDonald says:

Have a wonderful trip! Congrats on the new bedding and home décor items. Cannot wait to see them in the US.

I am sure you will pickup lots of ideas in London!

19. Stormy says:

Oh Anna, I hope you have a fabulous time. I ordered lots but the embossing folders and the ink pads were sold out before I could get them. I wish I could order them from the UK show. Anyway, have fun.

20. Betsy Carty says:

Hey Anna. Got part of my items and am so excited to use them all. Have a wonderful time in the UK. I’m sure there is beautiful architecture there that will give you more ideas. You seem to always have new ones. I love you on HSN and don’t think I could afford 2 channels:) I am thankful for all you create for us and appreciate everyone’s hard work. Be safe and enjoy. Love and blessings. Betsy

21. Robin B says:

I agree!!! QVC US NEEDS TO ADDRESS THIS ISSUE!!! TROOPS RALLY!!!
    EVERYONE CALL CORPORATE!!!
    I don’t have the number, but if someone could post it here. We could all call!!!! ☺

22. Rhonda L.P. says:

Hi Group!
    I’m still looking forward to my deliveries from the October 7th show! I can hardly wait to get my little paws on all those goodies!
    I am not upset that we can’t order from QVC-U.K. Shipping is astronomical! About 20 years back, a friend of mine had met people there while visiting London. They mentioned they loved peanut butter, but couldn’t get it there. So, out of kindness, when she got home, she boxed up 6 jars of peanut butter for them. She sent her husband to the P.O. to ship it to London. He came back, in shock! It had cost him something like $56.00 to ship it!!! (STILL want to shop QVC-U.K.???)
    I’ll pass! I am just grateful that we have Miss Anna here, and are able to order her items from HSN.com!!!
    I think we are all blessed already, to have ANY of Anna’s designs! Thank you, Anna & Co!……………..Considering myself Lucky……
    Rhonda L.P.

23. Deb Ferguson says:

Sheri Andersen, when did you see Anna Griffin on QVC in the US?. Maybe I missed something? Anna…did you appear in the US on QVC? You now have red rubber stamps along with the clear silicone? I have not seen these. Sounds exciting. I love your dies & stamps, folders etc!. Have a bunch of them. Now waiting on items to be delivered from your last trip in to HSN. Can hardly wait! God bless you Anna.
    Have fun in London!
    Deb Ferguson
    Indiana USA

24. Annette J says:

Enjoy London and hope you get a chance to do some site seeing! I look forward to seeing the beautiful items debut in the USA.
    By the way I got 3 of the 7 items I ordered during the craft day on HSN…ALL of it was Anna Griffin and ALL of it was beautiful. Even my husband commented on the quality and beauty of everything. Looking forward to my other items to come this week.

25. Cindy Anderson says:

Have a fantastic time in London as I’m sure all your beautiful items will sell fast as they have here in USA HSN. Looking forward to you bringing back some more items that sold out fast on Oct. 7th visit. I just loff all your Gorgeous stuff Anna.

26. Barbara Hart says:

Good luck to you, Anna, on your new home decor and bedding line. How exciting to debut that in London!
    Blessings!
    Barbara Hart

27. JoAnne says:

I don’t know why QVC UK won’t ship to the US. I buy UK card making magazines at JoAnn’s and now actually subscribe to 2 since they will no longer allow coupons on magazines.I have ordered many things from companies in the UK and received them with no problem. Your credit card will pay in whatever currency the country uses that you are purchasing from. Beware the difference in the pound vs the dollar, and your credit card company may charge a small fee for a foreign transaction.

28. Diana Kessler says:

Can we watch QVC at the stated designated times in the U.S. to watch Anna in the UK on Tuesday? Just wondering…..

29. Hobo says:

Are QVC and HSN somehow connected? I know that QVC US always had craft shows then they dropped all of them once a certain designer “retired” but somehow came out of retirement and is now on HSN. Is the reason you aren’t on both in the US because one has exclusive rights? I know that HSN no longer carries a certain chef’s wares and he is now on QVC US. I too have asked why QVC US no longer has craft shows and was told that there is no interest. Don’t know where the corporate big wigs got that idea! Their loss is HSN’s gain! But I do notice that they sell different brands, check out computers, they each sell different brands of computers and they don’t overlap. Am wondering if Martha Stewart will still be on HSN because all her stuff is on sale 50% off. That is what they did when the products from the one chef who is now on QVC US instead of HSN.

30. Deb Ferguson says:

Aleatha: QVC says you can’t get an account # from QVC in UK if you are in the US. You can’t pay in their currency & shipping is just not allowed to the US. I tried to get a UK account but was not allowed. I contacted QVC corporate Cust. Service & they said they would look into why Anna could not start coming to QVC US. They said they did not think there was enough interest & sales in the USA. I told them how fast her items sold on HSN & how popular Craft days were for HSN. Told them that I never missed a craft show on HSN. Maybe if more people addressed corporate customer service & asked for Anna to appear at QVC US – they might have a bigger incentive to carry her items here. I love shopping with HSN, but since they sell out so fast and have so few craft days/visits by Anna (& others, it would be nice to have her appear in more than one location with additional inventory!

Greetings Miss Anna & Co!

I gotta say I’m a bit jealous right now! Not only that you are in London, in addition to that you are launching a home decor line there! And it is stunning!!! I LOVE it. I sure do hope we will have a chance to get the home collection in the states sometime soon.
    However, I am thrilled that the the gals in London will get a chance to own it and also your wonderful crafting items.
    They have a loyal fan base there too!

Enjoy your visit and safe travels!

32. Sheri Anderson says:

Sorry Anna, I meant will you please bring your linens and all the rubber stamps library to HSN in the US!!!

33. Sheri Anderson says:

Anna I LOVED all of your shows on QVC in the US. Will you be bringing your beautiful linens to us????? I ordered loads of wonderful items from your last visit. I also want your sentiments stamps and hope that you will bring them back to QVC in the US?!!! Thank you for everything Anna! Good luck in the UK!

34. Lea says:

love your stuff Anna. I’m looking forward to see you tomorrow on QVCUK. I already have a list of what to get tomorrow yeehhh!!

35. Catherine Godwin says:

Can’t wait. I have purchased the Holiday traditions card kit today. Can’t wait to watch and for it to be delivered. Love you items.x

36. Lynn says:

Best of luck on your UK debut of home décor. I know they will love it all. I’m sure we in the US will get to see it soon. I saw a picture of a pink fabric round pillow you designed and I could just decorate a whole room around it–so pretty and elegant.

37. Marion says:

We folk over here can’t buy from QVC or HSN in the United States. It seems when it comes to those particular online shopping channels the world ends at our respective coastlines. How prehistoric!

Looking forward to Seeing you in the morning Anna!

Marion in the UK

38. Deb Ferguson says:

Anna, I have contacted QVC repeatedly asking if people in the United States could purchase items on QVC UK. Each time the answer is NO. Then I asked them why you are never on QVC in the USA. They make a note of it and that’s about it. Will you ever be on QVC in the USA again? Why only in the UK? Love shopping on HSN but two places to purchase your items are better than one! Have a safe trip home!

39. Kathy says:

Looking forward to the shows, have been, always a delight to see you and see the new items. Happy crafting everyone
    Kathy