Scrapbook Super Sale FAQs

Hi everyone!

With the Scrapbook Super Sale just around the corner, we thought we would answer some of your most frequently asked questions to help things run as smoothly as possible. The video below also includes a couple of sneak peeks at items that will be available in the sale!

Why do you have the Anna Griffin Scrapbook Super Sale?
The Super Sale is something that we do each year to say thank you to all of our amazing fans! It’s an exclusive chance to get your hands on current, sold out or discontinued Anna Griffin crafting collections at their absolute lowest prices ever! If you love Anna Griffin products, this is one event you cannot afford to miss. There will be more than 100 items up for grabs!

When will this year’s Super Sale take place?
The Super Sale begins Monday, December 1st (Cyber Monday) at 12:00 p.m. EST and will run through Tuesday, December 2nd at 9 p.m. EST. That is, of course, unless everything sells out early!

Where is the sale hosted?
Just before the sale begins, we will send out an email newsletter with a link that you will need to start shopping. We will post the same link on our Facebook and Twitter pages. If you are not signed up for our email newsletter, visit www.annagriffin.com and enter your email address at the bottom of our home page in the box provided.

What do I need to do to participate?
To participate in the sale, you will need an Amazon account and a valid form of payment. If you are not registered for a free Amazon account, click here: http://bit.ly/amazonsignup. You can set up your billing address, shipping address and form of payment in advance so checkout is a breeze on sale day!

Why do I need an Amazon account?
We decided to transition to Amazon last year to help the sale run more smoothly. We made the switch because Amazon handles flash sales each and every day. We went with the very best!

What are the shipping charges associated with my purchases?
There are no shipping charges for items purchased during the Super Sale. Items are shipped in the order that they are received, and multiple orders placed by the same customer will ship complete.

I participated in the sale last year, and items were removed from my cart before I had a chance to purchase. How can I avoid this?
Unfortunately many of the items featured in the sale are available in very limited quantities. If you place one of these items in your cart and continue shopping, the item may sell out during that time and will consequently be removed from your cart. The Super Sale follows the same rules as the Amazon.com site, where items must be purchased and checkout must be completed before that item is reserved.

Do you ship internationally for the Super Sale?
We do not. Items may only be purchased by customers in the U.S.

Will I receive a free gift with my purchase?
A free gift is included for orders over $50 or more. Limit one free gift per customer. The free gift cannot be returned or exchanged.

Can I make returns?
Items purchased in the Super Sale cannot be returned or exchanged for any reason. Please note that product configurations may vary from original format.

We hope this helps clear up any questions you may have about the upcoming Super Sale. If you have additional questions, feel free to comment below.

Happy shopping!

1. Sheri Conklin says:

I didn’t get the email until the sale had been on several hours so things were pretty much gone. I found some nice things and received them today. I didn’t get the free gift however. Really disappointed.

2. Jill Wilson says:

Hi Anna— just received my big box of super sale goodies today in the mail However, in unpacking my boxes, I noticed that one of my lattice punches(set of 3/free gift) is broken. I’m so bummed as they all look so much fun to punch borders with. One of the punches has a detached spring and the cover is broken , this particular punch is not manufacturably up to code. Please check and see if I can get a replacement???? I know you are so very busy and Christmas is fast approaching, but I thought that you would want to know this. Thx you so much Anna. πŸ™‚

3. Hobo says:

I enjoyed watching your life chat when you took us on a tour of your office and showed a glimpse of the office workers and the warehouse. It was like seeing someone’s home, then when they talk to you over the phone or in an email you can picture in your mind where they are. Your warehouse looked pretty full and I am sure this sale was good for you as well as us. Who doesn’t like a good sale! That means one thing–new things will be available soon. My poor wallet.

4. Elizabeth A says:

I had no problems with checkout, a few things were sold out by the time I got to the cart but that’s okay, really looking forward to the package coming! Thank you for the fun sale!

5. Hobo says:

I was surprised to get the email that the sale had begun and it was a few minutes before noon. I went right on and was able to get about half of what I put in my cart, half being better than none. Your customers are FAST! Today being cyber Monday I went on Amazon earlier in the day to get a few books and their site was slow all day. Maybe your sale would be better off not on Cyber Monday?

6. Donna Lee says:

Ditto. I followed the link to sign in to my Amazon account just fine. I added one thing to my cart and immediately tried to check out. Pushed and pushed on that Amazon check out button to no avail.

7. Donna Lee says:

So very disappointed. Although I signed up for email I did not receive it. I did get the link here on the blog. Unfortunately I was unable to check out using the amazon checkout button. Clicking on the link did nothing. I am assuming that the traffic was such that the site could not respond. Anna I applaud you for offering such a nice sale but it would appear that even Amazon can’t keep up with the demand for your products.

8. Maw J says:

Wow I went to checkout and all but one item was gone out of my cart! Do we still get the free gift if we checked out each item separately as that is the only way I could get what I wanted?

9. Beth says:

Didn’t get an email either. By the time I went on Facebook for the link, everything gone. The few things I tried to put in the cart, site was being wonky. REALLY disappointed.

10. Diana Kessler says:

Why have I not received e-mail? I am very disappointed as I always receive information from you and have signed up exactly as I was supposed to do. Please, I do not want to miss out!

11. Sandy Lykins says:

Is everyone able to shop ?? I never did get my email & it’s 12;20 pm est, so I must be out of luck. Happy shopping to everyone who gets the link, though — it sounds like fun !! Sandy

12. gertrud says:

What a bust, Anna! Could not buy one item in my cart when I tried to check out with amazon. Really super disappointed!!!!!

13. Shawna says:

Anna – Well, I lost out on the metallic papers – took too long to shop, but I did get several other things I really wanted. Question – there was no mention at checkout or in my cart of the free gift. I did spend $50 – will I automatically receive it??

14. Patti Garcia says:

Yea!! Just got most of what I wanted. The sleeves storage sold out before I checked out but everything else was there. Thanks Anna and Team. Saved a bundle!! I love the Cottage Rose Stickers and got two of them!!

15. Patti Garcia says:

Waiting for the morning. Yea that here it will be only 10am so seems like a little less waiting. Hope I get some goodies!

16. Michelle Munnings-Smart says:

Glad I read through the comments!! A lot of my questions were answered. I am so excited for tomorrow….. Hope I can sleep….. Kind of like Christmas morning!!! Thank you again Anna for giving us this opportunity and thank you and your staff for everything that you do!!!!!!!!!

17. Andrew says:

Oh when are we going to get chances like this on QVC UK, There are so many ‘available on waitlist’ items on their website and now it seems lts of discontinued items are only going to be available in the US and we can’t order from there. Please Anna could you make our Christmas a merry one and ship all the outstanding items to the UK

18. Mary R. Huff says:

Dear Lefty and Anna,

U are so welcome. I’ve been told I have too big of a heart but better to have a big heart then no heart at all. We had 5 cocker spaniels in our 35 wonderful years together + 5th cat is Penny if I recall correctly but she is getting old like me!

Anyway Anna, I was at my niece’s and she ordered the rest of my RED box of cards so they are all sold now. Thanks again for being part of my life.

19. Lou Marks(Lefty Lou) says:

Dear Anna,
    Your crafters like Mary and her friend Penny are just like you, caring and loving animal lovers with hearts of gold. Thank you Mary…sincerely, Lefty Lou

20. Mary R. Huff says:

Dear Anna, Lefty Lou and Animal Lovers:

No one loves our pets like we do so I send my sympathy to Lefty. They love us unconditionally and one day we will meet with them in Heaven! I pray u still got to have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Mary and “Penny”…meow in Lower Michigan

21. Shelley Slentz says:

Love you Anna Griffin and all your products! LOVE your vintage Halloween papers and stamps. Could you please create vintage Halloween Trick or Treaters? (maybe clowns, witches, princesses etc.) Looking forward to your sale. Thank you!

22. Lou Marks(Lefty Lou) says:

Dear Anna,
    Don’t know how to participate in the sale, but sadly I’ll be saying goodbye to my Abbie girl. I believe God decided 18 years was her time, and I just wanted to make sure you gave Georgie a huge hug and kiss from me. Sorry to mention this, but I knew you would understand, and I wanted to thank you for getting me through this tough time. Bye for now, Lefty Lou.

23. Diane Lynne Clemen says:

I have not heard of our sale until now. Have I been hiding under a rock! I cannot wait until Monday. Got my credit card ready, too. LOVE the glasses.

24. Gail B says:

Thank You Anna!! Can’t wait for the sale to begin. Just started using your products this year but watched you years ago on Sandi Genovese’s Scrapbooking Show. Always loved your style! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

25. Geri says:

I enjoy you latest news and watch . I would like a box for your items I order that I can return them to. You give sooo many that I can not get them backin their boxes. My craft room is overflowing with your things.. My hubby is forever asking my friends to grab a bag and he will pay them to take away. NEVER happen. ( I will be on Amazion monday) ha ha ha Have a wonderful Holiday……..

26. mary murphy says:

Thank you so much…..I made so many things from your excellent materials and the tutoring shows….love you and aoo your staff….happy holiday

27. Irene Alexander says:

Oh Anna! You make me laugh! Looking forward to the sale. Thank you for everything you do! Happy Thanksgiving!

28. Anna Griffin says:

We’re glad you are part of our social media family, Jeorgette! Hope your first sale goes smoothly.

29. Jeanne Tipton says:

Gotta love Anna! Love glasses are the answer to the people who don’t understand that you can’t please all the people all the time. Love to love ya, Baby! Have a great Thanksgiving and love to Georgie.

30. Jeorgette says:

Love the glasses! Can’t wait! It’s my first sale (since I’m new to your blog this year). I am quickly becoming an Anna Griffin addict πŸ˜‰

31. Terri C says:

I think it’s super smart to move to amazon for the sale.
    I’m so glad you’ve decided to have it again after so many issues beyond your control ended up in negative comments from some, and I’m sure many headaches for you and your staff. Everyone needs to remember, you don’t have to do this, but it is sooo appreciated and fun for us. Thank you! πŸ™‚

32. SheliaP. says:

Anna, you’re such a sweet Southern Lady. You make us feel like we know you. Wishing You, your staff & all the cool crafters on your Facebook & blog a very Happy Thanksgiving!

P.S. looking forward to the big sale! Thanks!

33. anne says:

Oh Anna, love, love, love the glasses! You are so much fun and so elegant all at the same time! Can’t wait for Monday! You and Amazon, great combination!

34. Lillian L says:

Can’t wait for the sale… Looking forward to getting great items, on sale, from my favorite Artist Your making Cyber Monday even better!!!!!!

35. Tammy whitley says:

I cant wait. LOVE the “Love glasses”. Who could be a hater? Send them to me, I’ll change their attitude. No one messes with my Anna. If they want to be a hater they can go someplace else. As for me, im ready, getting my fingers loosened up for lightening fast shopping.
    Happy Thanksgiving Anna! And to you gang as well
    Tammy W

36. Myra R. Goddard says:

I am so excited dear Anna. Last years sale was the very first things I bought from you, and since then have just about busted my budget, but happily so.You can be sure I will be there with bells on. Happy Thanksgiving to you and staff, and of course darling Georgie.

37. Diana Kessler says:

Thanks Anna for the update regarding your Super Sale on Amazon! This is the first year I have learned of this sale, and I can’t wait until noon on December 1st to see your amazing products. Happy Thanksgiving to all, and good luck fellow crafters in the sale!

38. RandellynB says:

Oh, I hope I can get something. So, if the sale begins 12 p.m. EST, and the email will be sent a t the same time too? Or is the email notification earlier…a.m.?

Happy Thanksgiving to you and all of your crew!

Dee, re-listen to the video, and at about 1:45 Anna tells exactly what time! Hope you get everything you want!

40. Linda Woerth says:

glad my Christmas shopping is done so can buy “me” stuff. lol Thanks for the update on the sale Anna. Have a Happy Thanksgiving.

41. Yvonne Shafer says:

I love the “love glasses”! I can’t believe there are any haters because you are so lovely and your products bring joy! I’m a newbie to cardmaking and your line (first-timer at HSN too). Can’t wait to try and get something from your sale! Happy Thanksgiving!

42. TeranceH says:

Thanks that’s my question also, cant wait, i am going to try and get something this year i cant believe how fast things went last year, exciting sale.

43. Cheryl Sheth says:

Thank you very much Anna.. Looking forward to the sale.. For those in Canada, a suggesestion set up a P.O.Box in Blain, that way you can get the items shipped there..

44. Janet Sams says:

Thank you, Anna, for this Super Sale opportunity. Can’t wait!

Wishng a happy, safe Thanksgiving to All!!!

Janet

45. Deborah Gilbert says:

Love your love glasses and your spirit. Can’t wait until the sale.

Happy Thanksgiving! Gobble, gobble.

46. Anna Griffin says:

Go to the home page of annagriffin.com, and there is a box at the bottom where you can enter your email to sign up.

47. Annette J says:

Happy Thanksgiving and all the best of blessings to everyone. Have fun shopping and looking forward to all the bargains. Thanks Anna and give Georgie a pat from me and my cats…Buzzsaw & Stripes!

48. newbold says:

HAPPY HAPPY EVERYTHING!!!! Can’t wait to see the stuff. Hope to spend a lot because things are so cheap!!

49. Jackie says:

Do you ship internationally for the Super Sale?
    We do not. Items may only be purchased by customers in the U.S.
    ————
    You said on the last one that you would fix this so Canadians could order. I’m very disappointed that this has not been fixed.

50. Sue says:

I am really sad that I can not purchase any items because I am a Canadian citizen. Why not consider international shipping and make all of us so happy! We love your products and would like to get in on the sale. Please consider.

51. Kathleen Clark says:

Second time you’ve shown the Holiday Perfect Palette cards and layers for this sale. Probably one of my all time fave Anna products. Can be used all year round for masculine card bases. I hope I can get one before they sell out! Thanks for everything you do, sweet Anna!

52. Donna Lee Williams says:

I don’t see the link to sign up for the email newsletter. I do get emails that let me know that there are blog posts. Is that the same thing?
    Thank you.

53. Dianne McDonald says:

Thank you! Happy Thanksgiving to you and everyone in your company that assist in putting together these amazing products.

54. BARBARA says:

Thank you for doing this.. there are some discontinued items I would like to order. Hopefully I can get these during this sale… thanks again!

55. Debra J Lovell says:

Im Excited… Patiently waiting! Happy Thanksgiving Anna! Love you and all your products,because I love your Style <3