Anna Griffin | Create Special Guests Part 2!

Happy happy Friday!

We are beyond thrilled to reveal our next special guest for the Anna Griffin | Create event November 13th-15th in Atlanta! This is breaking news folks… Drumroll, please…

My dear friend and one of your favorite HSN hosts, Shivan Sarna, will be with us on Friday night to kick off the event. Trust me when I say you are in for a real treat. She is amazing! She is so completely inspiring and I know that you will love meeting her!

shivan 3 shivan1

shivan2

Don’t have your tickets yet? Click HERE for all the details about what is sure to be the crafting extravaganza of the year!

Xoxo,

1. Deborah Perry says:

Photographs of you and the people you admire are even better. I’ll take them for you, Dotti!

2. Deborah Perry says:

Mary R., I pray that your procedure went well, and you are enjoying an easy recovery. I hope that you are up and around soon!

3. sally says:

Hi Anna – thanks for the heads up as to the QVC dates – they are in my calendar now- looking forward to August for your 1st visit. and all the goodies you bring.
    :)-

4. Sharon W says:

Hope you’ll do this again and on the West Coast. Can’t make this one. It’s hubby’s birthday so it’ll be a busy weekend.

5. Andrea says:

I would love to go if you would consider one year coming to Chicago. It looks like there are some other people that live in the Midwest. Thank you so much.

6. Jo Ann Portell says:

Just wondering…Anna, my family lives in Atlanta so I wouldn’t need a hotel room. Is there anyway we can just purchase tickets to attend all of the events without having to reserve a room at the Ritz Carlton?

Hi Miss Anna!

Just when you think things couldn’t get any better! I Love Shivan! Great addition!

Hope all is well!

8. Diane Lynne C. says:

Sounds like a roaring good time. Wish I lived closer than Philly. Send lots of pictures back.

9. Loretta says:

Have fun and enjoy. Wished I could be there however it’s too expensive for my budget. Perhaps you can get to the Midwest one of these days and do an event at a more reasonable price.

10. Michelle in CA says:

Are there any Griffin fans from UK? If so please contact me if you are willing to ship me something from QVC UK. Thank you!

11. Erma S says:

As many of your loyal fans- I would love to attend- but the price of tickets plus travel expenses -it is beyond my budget. Please post pictures.

12. Mary R. Huff says:

Lou, You are still in my prayers. I often ask why Jim and I only got 35 great years together when I see couples having a 60th anniv. but I guess only God knows why. Stay strong and prayers for my bladder procedure on Monday would be appreciated and thanks everyone!

13. Donna Tull says:

Dear Lou, I am so sorry to hear about your Charlie. May the good Lord watch over you and give you peace in the days ahead. Prayers to you and yours. Donna from Texas.

14. Lou Marks (Lefty Lou) says:

My dear Anna,
    I am writing to tell you that this week I lost the love of my life. Your kindness and compassion via the many beautiful crafts I have gotten over these many years means so much. Charlie and I had 34 beautiful years-not nearly enough. But I wanted you to know you help me through this impossible time. I thank you. Love, Lou

15. Rosann DuChette says:

I also live in the Atlanta area and was curious if you had anything available for day crafters. Certainly airfare isn’t a concern but hotel prices give me pause as we are nearing retirement. Can you tell me when your next HSN appearance will be! I was one that asked a while ago for the Anna Griffin Co. tour.

16. Laura says:

Wishing. Will you please plan another even but give us a years heads up to scrimp and save.

17. Mary R says:

I know you gals are going to have a blast! I would love to go, but it isn’t an option. Hopefully there will be pics/videos:)

18. Claire says:

Wanted desperately to go, but it’s just too expensive. If you ever come to Florida, I wouldn’t have to deal with airfare & the Ritz prices for such a brief stay.
    Post lots of videos…enjoy a fun weekend!

19. Patti Garcia says:

I would love to attend but not in my budget as a retired Southwest Griffinite but maybe with more notice. I can,however,buy or Anna products!

20. Mary R. Huff says:

I also love Shivan but again I can’t afford it, maybe next time? Anna, I took the Pretty Paintings card kit to a new nursing home. I sat with 4 ladies and we had so much fun and they loved your cards. 1 lady, 85, cracked me up because she tried to sneak 1 of my small poem books in the card for her twin sister. Of course I didn’t mind but she was so cute about it.

I’m having a procedure done on Monday, prayers pls and thanks to all and many Blessings to Anna and Staff!!

21. Bonnie W. says:

When is your next HSN show. I can’t wait to see it and I need something to look forward to. Best Wishes, Bonnie W.

22. Mewsmomtoo says:

I so wish I could be there! It sounds like it is going to be so much fun. Hope you will post pics & maybe some video ♡ By the way, just made my first pop up card to send to my best friend in California, I think she is going to thrilled to open it 😀

23. Sharla Wilson says:

Wish I could be there but the cost is beyond my budget. I know everyone there is going to have a wonderful time!

24. Jill Wilson says:

Oh man, how cool is that!!!! Love Shivan too–, sounds like a good time will be had by all! I’m still hoping for an ‘Anna’ Miracle and would/could win tickets to this event, if ever a drawing would occur-???—— LOL, maybe have drawing soon– so if I ‘did’ win, I would still have time to get a ‘pacemaker’ put in :). That’s how excited I would be!!!!! Love my Anna products!!! and of course Anna –thx you for all you do for us die hard scrapers 🙂

25. Dotti Hansen says:

I’m going to need an autograph book. I plan to be very busy collecting signatures from all these fabulous women. I’m sooooo excited.

26. yadyra marrero says:

Wish this was in the budget.. but is not..hope all that attend have a blessed and fabulous time..Happy crafting 🙂

This is going to be SO wonderful! So wondrous! Thank you, Anna and Co, and Shivan! Fun!

28. Lin M. says:

Oh my goodness! How exciting! Shivan is one of my favorite HSN hosts! And the two of you are so much fun together! I wish I could be there! I know everyone will have a fabulous time!!!

29. Cyrilla says:

Would love to be there, but just to expensive. All my scrapbooking friends would love to be there to. Wish it was at a place that wasn’t so expensive. Sins I am retired, this is a little too much for me. I LOVE all of Anna’s things and think this would be a dream come true. Could we attend the function and stay somewhere else? What would be the cost for that?

30. Bernita Holliday says:

My birthday falls during this this time so my husband is giving me this for my gift. Really looking forward to it!

31. Marty Casey says:

Can’t afford it this year. Just had to buy a new car as our old one went bye bye so that is where my trip has gone. Maybe next year , Have fun you guys and we all will be thinking of you having a ball with Anna and Shivan

32. Andrea says:

I also hope everyone has a great time. I cannot afford to attend either but I am hoping that the output of the meeting shared with everyone. Maybe next year

33. Susan m. says:

I would really love to be able to attend this. It sounds so exciting but I just cannot afford it this year. Hopefully you will do this again next year and maybe I can go then. I have purchased tons of your products and love all of them and especially the quality. The latest purchase was the lovely layers cartridge. Haven’t got it yet but it’s on the way.

34. susan Weatherly says:

I am going to my 55th class reunion this year so have to wait until next year to attend. I will look forward to this for a whole year to come.

35. Bev Limbach says:

What a fun time will be had by all attendees. I will be there in spirit doing my card making with all the purchases from the last craft day on HSN, all Anna’s products for sure. I can’t wait for the newest card cartridge which is on its way. Have a ball, everyone.

36. Lois Bockiaro says:

A bit too expensive with airfare so I wish you well…. you will have a wonderful experience I am sure.

37. Julie slade says:

I sincerely wish I could be there for the weekend but alas too expensive with flights, hotels etc to cross the pond. But how about doing the same thing, a crafting weekend over in the UK Anna, maybe London? I and many of your British fans would be ecstatic if you were to do one! When are you back on QVC UK Anna as its ages since we were treated to you and your lovely crafting products? Have fun in Georgia everyone love Julie

38. Betsy Carty says:

Hey Anna. I can’t make it either. Like the idea of a DVD. Blessings to all who go. I know it will be amazing. Love Shivan! Love you! Have a great weekend. Love and blessings, Betsy from NC

39. Sharon s says:

Sounds wonderful! Anna no one ever answered on blog or by email if there is a different price if you are not staying at the Ritz.

40. Sharon Voge says:

Would love to be there but… My sister-in law, who was responsible for getting me into scrapbooking, passed away from cancer last year. I myself am recovering from a second back surgery so I don’t feel quite up to it yet. But what an exciting event! Have a great time everyone!

I can’t make it but I wish I could. Please make a DVD of some of the event demonstrations for your fans to purchase on HSN. I know many of your followers would be so grateful. My thoughts and prayers will be with you, Shivan and your team during the event. I know it will be fantistic.

42. Penny C says:

I was just thinking this morning: i bet shivan will be there! Looking forward to this event so much Anna!

Kind regards from Maryland