The Cricut Explore Air Gold Edition on HSN2!

Hi everyone!

Happy Thanksgiving week to all! We have been posting everything we are thankful for this year on the Anna Griffin Facebook page, along with a few of our favorite fall themed projects. Here are a few cards to inspire you this week…

autumn wreath 1 kindness 1 kindness 2

Next we have some exciting news. The Cricut Explore Air Gold Edition with Anna Griffin content will be available on HSN2 this week as the Today’s Special! The content bundle will also be sold separately for those of you who already own an Explore machine. It contains 3 holiday image sets- Anna’s Holiday Home Décor, Anna’s Fancy Lettering and Anna’s Holiday Luster Printables. It’s never too late to get those gorgeous holiday projects started, and this gold machine is the perfect gift for anyone on your list.

Cricut Explore Air Gold Red and Green Scene BLOGScreen shot 2015-09-25 at 2.34.06 PMScreen shot 2015-09-25 at 2.34.18 PM

Cricut Gold Rosette Project 2 BLOG

Tune in to HSN2 on Dish Network beginning tomorrow, or watch live on hsn.com by clicking here.

Screen Shot 2015-11-24 at 9.34.22 AM

Here are this week’s show times (all times are EST):

Wednesday, November 25th

Midnight, 5 a.m., Noon, 5 p.m.

Thursday, November 26th

4 a.m., 10 a.m., 7 p.m.

Friday, November 27th

1 a.m., 6 a.m., 1 p.m., 6 p.m.

Lastly, I thought you might like to see some more of the beautiful thank you cards we received this week from Anna Griffin | Create attendees. I just mailed mine to all of you!

1 2 3 4

Our whole intention in having the event was to give back to all of you who have given to us this year. We are very grateful for each and every one of you as we embark on this week of Thanksgiving.

In the spirit of giving, Patricia Watling, one of our super fans, photographer extraordinaire, and Create attendee put together this slide show of the event from the hundreds of photos she took. Enjoy! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLrgDDUxn3Y&feature=youtu.be

Here’s to a fabulous holiday weekend!

PS – Our annual online Super Sale is coming in the New Year – so you did not miss it! The company that handles the sale for us could not squeeze us in until the first quarter. We will keep you updated right here on the blog.

1. Evie F says:

I recently purchased the extra content that was included with the gold Cricut (didnt buy the gold Cricut, just the cartridges and extra content. So disappointed to see the extra content expires at the end of January1stl ‘there are severao items I would likek to make but it is impossible for me to have them mde by the end of January 1st.. Not sure how you determine a date for them to expire but it certainly isn[t fai8r t9 th9se 9f use tyhat purchased the extra later. I just discovered this today so we sure weren’t notified of that expiration date either. Very disappointed, considerin the high cost of purchasing the content.

2. Nancy Potkay says:

Wish I could have made the trip. But worked with several friends making the pop up cards. Think there are few more griffin items in my neck of the woods
    Great pics and video, showed how everyone had a great time. Made you feel like you were almost there everyone enjoy you Christmas with your new goodies. This last couple days got out glitter cardstock and Anna’s new cartridges and mad several center pieces in the trees. Loved how easy they were to make. Now plan on doing more after I get my cards done and sent off.
    Nancy

3. Sally Fasano says:

Thank you for such a wonderful time. From attendee’s point of view it looked like all went well. If you guys were experiencing chaos, we never knew.
    Much appreciate you have a photo of Dawn and my gifts for you in our own style. I made sure I used your product and them embellished with other things I have in my play room.
    Love all the samples of your products how others use your products.. It helps to get all those ideas from others.

4. roxana says:

I just need help about to how download or get the Anna’content bundle because I already bought the cricut air gold and Anna ‘ content bundle is with the machine, but to be honest, I am New and I do not the process what should I do. Please help me Because I want to use everything I bought. Thanks in advance! .My e mail : [email protected]

5. Sharons says:

Anna Beautiful is all I can say. You always out do yourself. I would like to know gow do I get more colors for the square personal stamper? I have been watching Hsn but they only have the new rectangle ones. Thanks again for sharing all you do.

6. Mewsmomtoo says:

Just read this blog post, thx for letting us know when the sale will be and special thanks to Patricia Watling for putting together that wonderful video of the Create weekend! I think I might have been overwhelmed by the whole experience, but it was delightful to watch & I loved seeing Anna with Georgie, he is one cool cat.

7. Sherry Lovelass says:

Thank you so much for everything you do. You make all of your fans feel special and let us know you care what we think. I especially want to thank you for going out of your way this holiday weekend to wish my husband and I well during this difficult period in our lives. We are all truly blessed to have you as a special person in our lives. We love you Anna. Happy Thankgiving!

8. sue says:

To Anna, her employees, The Griffinites, Patricia Watling for the photos and slide show, Penny Comeau for the poems, to all of you, a most
    Blessed, Happy Thanksgiving to you and your loved ones. We are all so very blessed. To Our Anna, thank you for all you do for all of us, many blessings to you!!

9. Linda Valoy says:

Your funny Grama Pei. Soo glad to have a face to go with your name. Thanks Anna and Patrica Watling for posting the Video Happy Thanksgiving to ALL.

10. Diane Lynne Clemen says:

Anna, First — Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours. Secondly, thank you for the slide show. I loved it. Thanks to Patricia W. too And finally, I am so looking forward to the Super Sale. Am glad it’s not until the new year so I can use any money I get for Christmas for it. Last year merchandise sold so fast that I got so flustered that I only got 1 item. This year, I’m prepared. LOL TFS

11. Raquel L. says:

Anna I love the projects above and thanks for sharing Patricias video.
    Patricia Watling- your video was so beautiful. It was a nice re-living of the event we all had so much fun at. You didn’t leave anything out! oh what a special time. you did a lovely job showing it off.
    Cheers

12. Carole Carlson says:

What a great video! I would love to attend one of the events Anna does. Her and her staff are so talented and what a gift that is in it’s self. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone out there in Anna’s gifted world. Be thankful to our God and those all around us this Holiday Season.

13. Julie Smith says:

A memory I’ll keep forever. Now I have video to watch too. Many thanks to Anna and staff and to Patricia.

14. Tami says:

Hello Anna,
    Happy Thanksgiving to you, your family,and staff! Enjoyed the poems and YouTube video! Thank you for sharing!

15. Vickie Conquest says:

Oh Anna & Team, Pat’s wonderful slideshow/music captures our experience and your classy venue to the fullest! And Penny’s poems both during and after the event keep a smile in our hearts! I’m so thankful for each of you, and that I finally got to meet all of you. May each of you have a truly blessed holiday!

16. Patricia Watling says:

Thank you, folks, glad you enjoyed the slideshow! I had fun putting it together! My goal was to capture memories for attendees to relive, and to show non-attendees what the weekend was like because it was so special, it’s hard to put into words. I still can’t believe I was actually there!

Isn’t Penny’s poem fantastic? I was so glad to have been at the photo booth at just the right time to get those pictures of Anna’s initial reaction to it.

Thank you for the kind words. 🙂

17. Dalyce Mangum says:

That looked like so much fun!! Thank you Patricia for making that video. Many, Many, thanks!!!!
    I wish I could have been there. I would have wanted to take my 11yr old daughter. She’s the real crafty one between us. She probably would have made more cards than I could have and they would have been better. She has such an eye.
    I can hardly wait until the next Anna Create!!!!!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING everyone!!!!

18. Patricia Watling says:

Isn’t Penny’s poem fantastic? I was so glad to have been at the photo booth at the right time to get those pictures of Anna’s first reaction to it. 🙂

19. Shellie 'Holly' Fontana says:

Happy blessed Thanksgiving, Anna, Designers, & entire AG-Team! Thanks do much for posting this outstanding slide-show by the amazing Patricia Watling! I LOVED your taking us to CREATE, so we can share in the memories, too. I hope there will be a future opportunity to CREATE together, as it looks like an over-the-moon experience enjoyed by all. I can only imagine playing in an Anna Griffin CRAFT ROOM, OH MY! Looking forward to seeing you soon on HSN2! (((HUGS))) from Texas!

Hello Miss Anna and Team!

Wow! Patricia did an amazing job capturing the overall feeling of the event! Thanks for sharing it with us and thanks to her for taking the time to prepare this slideshow!

So thankful I was able to attend the Create event! It was truly magical! Mission accomplished Anna!!! Perfection!

Thanks for the HSN2 schedule! I will definitely be watching

Enjoy your Thanksgiving Holiday!
    Sending love and thanks your way…

21. Rose Mary Garner says:

I am so Thankful for electricity today. After 72 mph winds we lost our power in 20 degree weather. Thank God we had a woodstove…but some lost their homes and lives. God bless everyone this Thanksgiving…be Thankful for your family and friends.

22. Grace says:

Fabulous video! Due to physical and financial situations I am not able to travel; however, I feel like I have been there just by watching it. What a fabulous time all of you have had!

23. Lin M. says:

Thank you for sharing the beautiful cards! I am thankful for my amazing husband who supported me going to the Anna Griffin Create Event and in everything I do. 🙂
    I am thankful for Anna Griffin and her amazing staff who support our crafting needs in such a beautiful way.

Thanks for the info on HSN2 – I will check it out! I have the Gold Cricut Explore Air and LOVE IT!!!

Thanks for sharing the video Patricia created. She did an outstanding job of capturing our experience at Anna Griffin Create!

Happy Thanksgiving Anna Griffin & all of your staff. May you have a blessed holiday season!

24. SheliaP. says:

Thank You Patricia!! In my day dreaming mind ~~ you took me there!! : ) The music was perfect too! Loved It!!
    Anna, I add you to my list of things to be thankful for. Your products help so many of us that have a bumpy road in life. We can get lost in the beauty of making cards & then we get to give a little joy to someone else. : )
    Happy Thanksgiving to All!

25. Joanne S says:

Thanks for posting the slide show. I enjoyed reliving all the memories from that amazing event. I got an email from UPS that my package from the Anna Griffin Warehouse will be delivered tomorrow! Woo Hoo! I can play over the long weekend!

26. Bobette Larsen says:

What a great video – not only did we miss wonderful classes and visiting the warehouse–what about that food!! Certainly made this foodie hungry.

I can see everyone had a marvelous time.

27. Hobo says:

The slide show was amazing, almost like being there—–ALMOST! One thing good about not being there, I think I would have gained ten pounds!

28. Bonnie W. says:

Happiest Thanksgiving ever to you and your family. May it include many blessings and love. Best to you always, Bonnie W.

OH, DAER! Anna you are presenting (working) On Thanksgiving? Well, I sincerely HOPE they have an amazing, delicious catered Thanksgiving meal for you and the staff! I am sad you dont get to spend it at home with Georgie and your loved-ones, with your feet up on the hassock and a delicious piece of Chess pie in hand! …But, I will be watching, and you will certainly make MY Thanksgiving more delightful! Anna, I am SO thankful for you and your staff- and for HSN… …Especially Shivan- she is such a delight and pairs beautifully with you on screen for your presentations! Thank you SO much for also sharing Patricia’s presentation with us. Its absolutely wonderful! I am itching to go create at my desk now that i have seen these gorgeous cards and the memories of Create! Just a few more things to accomplish that I have to do first…

30. Deborah Gilbert says:

Patricia, that slide show was awesome. Looks like it was a beautiful weekend. Thanks, for sharing.

Happy Thanksgiving to all.
    I’m thankful that Anna shares all her wonderful goods with us, it makes everything we make turn out gorgeous!

31. Eve Yeung says:

Wow what a fabulous video. Great accompanying music score too! Is it just me, or did anyone else want to break out in a waltz while watching that video? I felt like I was back at the Ritz again. Thanks Patricia! And thanks again for hosting Create, Anna!

Happy Thanksgiving to you and the entire AG team!

32. Penny C says:

Wow! That slideshow was incredible Patricia. You captured it perfectly. Gosh, what a tremendous talent! I feel like I was back in Atlanta! Thank you.

33. Julianne says:

Very nice! My Explore Air Gold is sitting in the living room, waiting to be unboxed during the Thanksgiving holiday. I can’t wait! Beautiful cards!

34. Diane L says:

Beautiful work with the slide show Patricia you really captured the weekend beautifully. I almost felt like I was there!

35. Judy Buchanan says:

On first airing of the cricut explore air gold I purchased one . But, to my disappointment my writing feature did not work . I called HSN to see what could be none HSN did not have any machines to replace with so they told me to go thru cricut . I did I got it replaced but they did not replace with a cricut explore air gold . Very disappointed my machine was not replaced with a cricut explore air gold

36. Doug G. says:

Thanks for all you and your team/company bring to the crafting world during the year. Your high standards and outstanding collaborations make for the elegant and sophisticated products and creations that can be found to assist in our projects. Thanks for the 411 on the Super Sale !! That will start the year off with a bang !! Happiest of Holidays !!!

37. Janet Mccready says:

Just a little Thank you to you and all your many helpers Anna, for all the beautiful, cards, dies, cuttings,you have made available to us. You make us look so good, and in turn make people so happy when they receive our cards. Many Thanks again Anna.

38. Bee says:

I really like the updated information that is provided to us. Thanks Anna and Happy Thanksgiving to you, your family and staff.

39. Ali2 says:

Thanks to you Anna for being the talented you and sharing your creativity with us. Looking forward to the next HSN show. Just realized, I don’t know when that will be. I will be watching HSN2.