The Craft Channel U.K. February 11th Shopping List

Hi there!

We are excited to spend another great Thursday morning with you on The Craft Channel in the U.K.! Your response to this new partnership has been so positive, and we love that our fans in the U.S. are able to watch and craft with us too.

Tune in this Thursday, February 11th at 10 a.m. BST on Sky Channel 679 or Freesat 818 for two more full hours! That is a bright and early 5 a.m. EST wake up call for our friends in the U.S., and you can watch online by clicking here: https://thecraftchannel.tv/

10 a.m. BST

994f569c8eaa1ff769a0d5ffe99dd624

150000: Collector’s Edition Ink Pads

150001: Collector’s Edition Ink Refills

504125: Cuttlebug Machine

506081: Artful Patterns Embossing Folders

a0e1b2fb873d0e1bb8f5a6ff915d8ffa

504859: Embossing Folder Storage (Camilla Floral, Olivia Damask or Grace White)

506293: Gusset Sleeves for Embossing Storage

506292: Embossing Folder Storage Sleeves

505640: Lovely Arrangements Embossing Folders

ee307c5a879a45e1a9187fec98870871

506874: Pretty Patterns Cards and Envelopes

prettypatterns5

506418: Amelie Scrapbook Kit

150015: Essential Tool Set

See you on Thursday!

1. Gracie says:

The new flip card dies took my breath away! Guess that would make that my favorite… Anna has done it again…

2. Tracey Fortier says:

I am going to be in serious trouble March 16th. I pick door No2 with Flipit card set because i always want Anna Dies,
    I recieved my sale package this week and the saying around here is “package from Anna for Gram” “take it to her room”………You and your elfs are great…..

3. Maria says:

I love your products I think they are beautiful. I have several of your dies and just love them. I will tune in March 16. Thanks.

4. Cynthia Smith says:

I LOVE, LOVE , LOVE ANNA’s Card Toppers and Glitter Stickers! The quality, workmanship and and attention to detail in both products is superb. For me it is adding some new and exciting embellishments that I know will bring smiles to my friends and family. I couldn’t do that without you and your fantastically, beautiful and unique card making products! Thanks for everything Anna. You are one talented and beautiful person and has brought a lot of joy to my life!

5. sally hightower says:

I love all of your designs. I am just getting started and loving every minute of it. I can’t wait til March.

6. julia lakin says:

Looking forward to your show on the Craft Channel Anna. One great request can we have some fabrics please. I wanted to make some tissue boxes and jewellery box out of your lovely papers. As i sew i wanted to make some small items for around the home but can only find your fabrics in the US. As they are so lovely i want some here and i am sure the crafters over here would love them. Thank you. Kind regards from Julia.

7. Dorinda H says:

Team Anna, do you carry non-solid core paper. If not, it’s just an idea. It is hard to find good quality non-solid core paper that doesn’t ripped after embossing and sanding. Also are you planning on bringing back the birthday sentiments stickers back to hsn this year? I missed getting them last year. Thanks.

8. Linda Valoy says:

Want to hear something funny? The other night I went to Hobby Lobby’s website and typed in Anna Griffin paper, and it said couldn’t find any results. then it said Did you mean ” Vanna stiffin paper” I laughed , I thought that was so funny. Heck I’m laughing now.Lol

9. Cheryl Bradley says:

Thanks for answering our questions! Just thought it would be fun for my daughters to get something from the UK as it is one of our favorite places!

10. Marcia E says:

I have a question. I ordered from the super sale and received my items yesterday. One of my items was missing – the Pretty Pop-Ups Card Making Kit. I did not receive an email notifying me that they did not have the item or asking to replace it with another. Just checking what to do in a case like this. Loved all my items from HSN and the super sale. Please let me know how to check on the missing item.
    Thanks!

11. Anna Griffin says:

No, they only ship inside the UK. In the US you can find our things on hsn.com and our website, annagriffin.com

12. Sandra Griswold says:

Love these new card designs and looking forward to making some of them.Still waiting to get the merchandise I ordered from the super sale.

13. Janet Oliver says:

I received my order today and am happy with my kits. I still wish I would have gotten my original order. Oh well, I will have fun making all these wonderfully beautiful cards.

14. Anita Aguila says:

This is an excellent question. I too have tried to order but I just can’t figure it out. Hopefully someone can help. Thanks

15. Cheryl Bradley says:

Please excuse my ignorance guys but does anyone know if you can order from the UK craft site if you live in the U.S.? I love watching Anna on The Craft Channel UK, but I’d like to order as well!

16. Diane Lynne Clemen says:

Well, Here it is after 3:30 am and I cannot sleep. Got on the computer and checked Anna’s Blog and I can tune in at 5 am as I am already up. Whoa! I guess I’ll watch the show and continue putting together my More Flower pot die cuts. Thanks for the heads up. I gotta put my head down on that pillow soon.

17. Bob H says:

Hello, lately I have had to make a number of wedding cards (yeah, I get the irony) and I would like to have a cricut like template to follow for making a “Mr. &Mrs” banner. I was thinking it might be pleated accordion style for mailing. Also, some of the letters might appear to float within the individual frames. I know you’re very busy but could u please keep working on the minc glitter sheets. Best regards to the creative geniuses at AG.

18. Mewsmomtoo says:

One of my orders from the Super Sale shipped Feb 9. I also received an email saying one of my items was oversold & I was given a choice of 2 items. Like Terence, I chose something I ordinarily would not have purchased but have decided to give it a go. They say practice makes perfect 🙂 I chose the Christmas pop-up card kit even though I find pop-ups hard to do. There are so many wonderful examples on Interest that I figure I can copy directly or just get some ideas. If worst comes to worst, I know I can find it a new home 🙂

19. TeranceH in Texas says:

sorry, it didn’t come up on my spell check since it a real word just not used correctly, LOL. no danger was suggested.

I really wonder if she is flying back and forth just to shot this craft show, that seems like a lot of travels, i would think they would have a US stage so the american crafters would not be traveling the globe every week or two.

20. TeranceH in Texas says:

I received my email also yesterday afternoon also and it looks like it will arrive in a few days so i’m excited, last year i had that oversold, i picked something and it was not something i would normally order and i ended up loving it because it gave me something out of my comfort zone. I hope it all works out.

21. Carol Cerio says:

I am using my paper trick 2 and made some St. Patrick’s Day cards. Just love all of the above you and your team created.
    I am setting my alarm for 4:30 AM Thursday and will be awake by five when it starts.
    Thanks for all the great ideas!

22. Mary Esser says:

Still awake,5 AM, decided to watch Anna’s UK show. But, she is not on??? It is only Wednesday morning!!! LOL

23. Teresa says:

Up above it says 10:00 a.m. BST is 5:00 Eastern. For the two of us in the Pacific NW, that makes it 2:00 a.m. May as well not go to bed. 🙂

24. Janet Oliver says:

And I received an email saying they over sold one of my items…was given a choice of two other items that I really didn’t care about or a credit….needless to say,I wasn’t very impressed!!!

25. Mary Esser says:

Wow !!! Great videos !!!
    These presentations are so much better than HSN. You are not rushed, and host is not competing with every word you say.
    Thank you. I learned new things from some of the products I have already purchased.

26. Yvonne Jaye says:

Hi, Anna,
    Lovely to have you back in the UK but please can you bring more stock with you please. I work during the airing time and since it’s a school and I’m in a class I can’t view. So… by the time I see it in the evening, my must have items (dies) are sold out. I would really have loved the big bow and heart set last week but it had gone. I have most everything else as I got them when they were on QVC.
    I would love to be watching again this Thursday but can’t and am glad I see nothing new so I don’t have to suffer the disappointment of a “sorry this product has sold out” message.

27. Karen Brown says:

This is too funny… not 15 minutes ago I replied to your question, and I just received an email that my order has shipped!! Woo Hoo!!

28. Anna Griffin says:

You can watch each product presentation under the product listing- there are videos for each one.

29. Karen Brown says:

So far I have watched both of the shows from the UK. After the first one I ordered two more items from HSN. However, I love watching because of all the inspiring ideas. I could watch Anna all day!

30. Shelby McDaniel says:

Thank you Anna for the guidance & ideas you provide! I don’t know of any other designer that does the job you do!

You’re the BEST!!

31. Mary Hodges says:

Hi Anna,thank you for joining the Craft channel it is lovely having you on every week with all your lovely products,looking forward to this Thursday.Can I just ask you a question the cards for the boys set you had on last week is it different from the one you showed on QVC.Take care.xx

32. Antoinette Portanova says:

Wish I could watch the show. Is there any Other way this show can be viewed? Love all of Anna’s items and own so many and she never disappoints me.

33. Mary R. Huff says:

Hi Anna, Great to hear from u and I love all the cards especially the Juliet collection. I can’t tell u how many of the Juliet stickers I ordered from u and Esty to share with pals last year. I have a few left this year so I’m thinking of you and your team. Have a wonderful Valentines Day!

34. Wanda Duso says:

Hi Anna and team,
    I live in upstate NY. Where can I watch The Craft Channel here? We have Charter Cable and I cannot find it anywhere. Can I view it on my iphone? Many thanks.

35. TeranceH in Texas says:

Looks like UK has a fun date planned, if i wake up again this week i will check it out, but i'[m sure it will be fun. I have a weird question for Anna, are you going to UK to shoot his or is there a place here they shoot the Americans? I was thinking that would be a lot of travel.

36. Mary Esser says:

I love your shows, would like to see the Thur program, but 5 AM is a little early.
    Are these shows taped? Can we watch them any where, such as on YouTube?
    Have a beautiful day.

37. Barbara Mann says:

Yikes, it looks like I will be taking a nap and drinking lots of coffee that day as the presentation will be at 2:00 a.m. PST. Looking forwarding to seeing some great ideas and products.

Hi Anna and team,
    I love the new card designs. Thank you for providing them to your crafting fans. I still want my own craft channel in the US. Getting up at 5:00 am is difficult, not impossible, but difficult. Thanks again for keeping us posted.