HSN Sneak Peek- Alice Through the Looking Glass

Don’t be late for a very important date(s)!

You might have heard on our Facebook and Instagram pages that we are going to be on HSN again Tuesday, May 24th at 6pm EST and Wednesday, May 25th at 7am, 11am and 2pm EST for Crafts and Bedding inspired by Disney’s Alice Through the Looking Glass.  We are so excited to be back on HSN, and have an amazingly whimsical collection of products to show you.

Up first, our Chinoiserie quilt set.  The best part is that it’s reversible!  Bright, beautiful florals with crisp white on one side and dreamy turquoise Chinoiserie on the other will have you thinking that you woke up in Wonderland.  This cheery set is 100% quilted cotton, vibrant for spring and summer and is perfect to brighten up your bedroom or guest room. The set comes with two shams, and three unique, coordinating pillows with twisted cord detail.

458520

458520_alt1

458543

Next, store your photos and  keepsakes in these gorgeous floral hat boxes.  You can stack them up, stack them into each other or place the photo storage dividers in them to organize all your precious memories!

hat box 2 fb

hat box 1 fb

anna-griffin-floral-pattern-3pc-hat-box-photo-storage-d-20160419111122697-478037_alt1

Looking for an interesting way to display your pictures in album form?  We have you covered with Perfect Pocket Scrapbook.  This album holds 4 x 6 photos, has printed and foiled inserts and even blank designs where you can write in “family vacation”, “first date” and other special moments.

anna-griffin-english-garden-mini-album-wdesign-cards-d-20160418160411777-478038

pocket page scrapbook fb

Our Alice Hostess Kit comes with everything you need for the perfect tea party. From showers to birthdays this set has place cards, thank you notes and more in perfectly coordinating patterns. The antique, Alice inspired details make for a lovely theme.

alice kit 1

The Cricut Explore Air will make its appearance with loaded 300 Alice inspired designs to add to your collection.

cricut-explore-air-die-cutting-machine-d-201502131301407-416261

Cricut 1

Cricut 2

We hope you’re as inspired by Alice Through the Looking Glass as we are, and cannot wait to show you the products on HSN.

Bye for now,

1. Sharon Moffat says:

I have had the July Craft day on my calendar since you sent out the first email. I just love watching you present all you new and reprised products because they are all so beautiful. I actually save up money for when you are going to be on HSN. I love all the products you have been showing us but I am especially excited about the new stamps. Thank you for all you do and for being such a class act!

2. Dottie Butler says:

Impatiently waiting for your shows!! Anna — it’s great you keep us informed — these 2 days– none of the shows’ have your name in the title. How does HSN expect us to shop when they have not clued us in???

3. Sharon Clabaugh says:

Alice in Wonderland is one of my most favorite stories. I think Anna should create some designer papers in Alice in Wonderland theme. I know I would buy them for sure.

Don’t be late don’t be late! So fun! I feel like the Mad Hatter! Everything for this is so fun!

5. Michelle K says:

I love the gate work. There are so many possibilities that we can use them for. Again, A great tool to make beautiful crafts.
    I love the teaspoons in the kit.

6. Illenne m. rome says:

Hooray, can’t wait caus I missed craft day on HSN a couple weeks ago I’ve been sick, and still not able to catch – up with everything.As a matter a fact Anna I purchased the Cricket Air ,iPad mini, and the HP laser printer to use together to make Beautiful things, now let’s see that’s about 2years ago you do the math it’s when I had my Surgery and now I’m well enough to finally able to try and utilize them , I pray ! , I hope I still have everything on them, answer, please from someone. Lots of love and luck. God Bless Illenne

7. Jane Sirak says:

I never have enough storage…the hat boxes
    Are calling my name. So pretty and functional too!

8. Debra J says:

I love the floral bedding for myself! love the hat boxes and the new albums!!!Spectacular!

9. Carol says:

The quilt colors are so vibrant and the pattern is gorgeous. I love that fact that they’re reversible. I love the colors.

10. Anita Aguila says:

Everything is absolutely beautiful but my favorite are the boxes. They are so beautiful and elegant. I can see myself storing my most beautiful possessions in these boxes and then handing them down to my granddaughters. Thank you Anna!

11. Precious S. says:

I can’t wait to get my hands on the Alice hostess kit and the circuit explore air. On May 4 I think I purchased just about everything on the list. What I really what to know is when will the 12″ gatefold embossing folder come back?

12. Patricia says:

Absolutely beautiful… I must get the hat boxes. It’s an item you just can’t find anywhere. Thanks Anna

13. Linda Valoy says:

Love the aqua bedspread, hat box and scrapbook. Aqua and teal are my favorite colors. I have loved the color teal since Crayola put that color in the crayon box.

14. Elaine says:

The beautiful bedding set is my favorite! I have several granddaughters, I think they would love one too!

15. Jayne Evans says:

I am loving the perfect pocket scrapbook as well as the hostess set. I’m a total Griffinite and can’t resist an Anna Griffin show!!

Wow Anna! Such fun fun fun! I absolutely love all you’ve created for this event! I would say if I coul I would purchase it all & give some as gifts! I first became interested in hat boxes when I was in the Navy in boot camp received my first real hat box to hold my dress blues black & white hat. I still have the box. It’s black with a little white trim in gold with a gold pull cord for the handle! Haha. I won’t be late for the very important date!!

17. Toni says:

As usual, beautiful! Love it all. Intrigued by the storage options… love the look and the new 4×6 book! LOVE!

18. Phyllis says:

What woman or lucky little girl wouldn’t want this beautiful color combination in her room. I don’t have a little girl but I’m thinking I would have a tea party just to use the lovely stationary. Just a beautiful sight to behold, you’ve done it again.

19. Lourdes Papac says:

Hi Anna: I love the Alice in Wonderland bedding and crafts. They are so beautiful, just like you and everything you give us. I agree with other bloggers, WE MISS YOUR BEAUTIFUL FACE AND VOICE. We know you are a very busy bee making new things for us, but please continue to visit us by video. I love your videos with your sneak peeks. Thanks for everything you do for us!

20. Mary White says:

Love, love all the new items especially the beautiful bedding. I do adore the lovely hat boxes! So pretty that I would want to display them in my bedroom! Thank you as always for all your amazing designs and creations! Hugs!

21. Rebecca says:

Hi Anna
    I have to say I love the bedding. And the hat boxes. What a neat idea to keep things organized. Just beautiful.

22. Diane Lynne Clemen says:

I am a true fan of your bedding….but my husband is getting a little tired of all the flowers. Can you please make a more manly design?

23. Carol says:

I love the Hostess Set too … but then, I love it all. Such lovely prints and colors on the Quilt Set … so dreamy!

Hi Miss Anna & Co!
    I hope this finds everyone well…

I am LOVING your interpretation of the new “Alice” movie! It’s perfect!!!

Can’t wait for your visit on HSN! Safe travels and well wishes being sent your way…

25. gina says:

Where are you Anna? I miss seeing your face and hearing your voice. Please do a video each time. I love everything, but I don’t think I can live without the card set.

26. Linda DeVries says:

I have already been anticipating your Alice items, but with your posting today, my list has grown! All so beautiful…getting ready for May 24th & 25th.

27. Susan m. says:

The bedding is just too beautiful to describe. Love all the new products. Can’t wait to watch the shows….

28. Linda from MN says:

So much fun to be had for mad hatters. Love all the items and the bright colors are so upbeat. A few years ago, I did some scrapbook pages with paper from Graphic 45 Alice in Wonderland; what a fun time.
    Thank you Anna and staff for the upcoming goodies. See you all soon.

29. Doug G. says:

Love, love the hatboxes with divided sections for storage. STUNNING !!! The Alice Hostess Set is outstanding as well !! Love the chinoiserie motif on the bedding. !!!

30. Mary Anne Perlmutter says:

I can so use the Tea Set for a shower I am planning, this fall. The colors are just perfect for my event. Love this collection..

31. Joan carney says:

I love the tea set but i love the circut cartage the most. Cant wait to get into my new apartment and start making my cards again. Yippi……. joan C

32. Gail W. says:

I LOVE everything I see here. MUST have those hat boxes!! Gorgeous!! And will go in my bedroom with my Anna quilt perfectly!! gosh, it just keeps coming!

33. Donna C. says:

Love the cheerful bedding and pillows. Will be watching to see the demos of everything on your show days and times. Keep up the great design work team!

34. Patricia Ricord says:

I’m running out of room but can’t wait to see the new goodies. They make me happy!!

35. Rita Carr says:

I love all the selections. The tea party Kit is great!
    I hope we have invitations and place cards for the Christmas holidays. It won’t be long.
    Rita

36. Bette Sines says:

As usual,,,I just cannot pick or choose my favorite. I could just close my eyes and point and I would be so happy. Will look forward to your shows coming up soon. I always love everything that you do for us. Thank you so much.

37. Sally Bartlett says:

The pink quilt set is busy gorgeous. I love it but for some strange reason hubby isn’t into pretty pink flowers. Guest room?

38. Linda Gandara says:

I’m in lobe with this bedding, I’ll just have to redecorate my bedroom to match all this loveliness it’s just so refreshing! Will there be drapes to match please please please!

39. Janis Hein says:

Anna, can you tell HSN to send out a notice to all of us that ordered you coloring book item on 5/4 that they will not be arriving before June 6th. I had ordered mine the moment that it showed up on the website so I could have it for an international trip I will be on. The date said that it was estimated to arrive 5/16. I called today and because so many were pre-ordered (still trying to figure that out since I had been checking everyday so I could get my order in) I won’t have mine for my trip. It would be nice to be notified by HSN of the later arrival date Maybe they will listen to you!

40. Pamela D. says:

I am amazed at your creativity, design and color talent !! Everything is so beautiful — wish I had room for all of it! (Love the aqua!)

41. Pamela D. says:

We’re pretty sure that Anna does not embezzle, but I wonder what goes on at Debbie’s tea party – Haha. Obviously more than just tea!! (Don’t you just love those automatic spell checkers – wonder about those programmers, too….)

42. Teresa Espinoza says:

OH ANITA!!!!!!!!! you have done it again,can’t wait for May 24.
    See you @ HSN ON THAT DAY.
    GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.

43. Granny D says:

OH MY those hat boxes with little cubbies are just the ticket for the last of my organizing items in the craft room….. have to try to get those for sure. I am sure there will be other goodies but for now. Do love the Tea Party in a box idea, that is very sweet as well.

Keep those wonderful ideas coming Anna

44. Mary R. Huff says:

Anna, Again u scored a home run with me because aqua is my favorite color! .I’m busy making Fathers Day cards etc. from your Sunny Salutations kit or should I now say my kit:-) See u next week and May God watch over all of u as you travel!

45. Diane says:

I love the new Perfect Pocket Scrapbook with inserts! Can’t wait to add it to my collection! The chinoiserie Quilt set is beautiful, love the colors! Thank you for adding more wonderful things to your collections!

46. Mary R says:

Seriously?! This collection is jaw dropping! Love the colors and the hat boxes. Those albums are the perfect size too. Looks like you have us covered with this fun themed collection:)

47. Linda says:

I love them all, I love the tea party. I am planning to give my granddaughter a bridal shower tea party. She is having a vintage princess wedding. I hope you can get the cartridge for circuit I have already bought 2 explore. I love hat boxes and hope to make copies of my mom’s pictures for my daughter. It is all so beautiful love it all.

48. Carol Assentato says:

Beautiful, beautiful comforter set, love the colors. Love the album too. Hope I’m lucky. Can’t wait for the show. You never cease to amaze with all your products.

49. Bev L says:

I think you meant embellishments! Haha. She does not embezzle that I know of. Sure love those things whatever they are called.

50. Debbie Dunn says:

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention the pretty Mini Album is adorable, love how it matches the Hat boxes , love the fliers with the pretty green .
    Hugs!!
    Debbie Dunn

51. Bev L says:

I will take a day off of card making (with Anna’s card kits and materials) and gardening (I love flowers as much as she does) to watch HSN next week. My cup runneth over each time I open a box of her offerings. My favorite would have to be the quilt set but have to paint my bedroom first. Good excuse. Love you, Anna!

52. Debbie Dunn says:

Hey Anna, It’s Me, Debbie Dunn again!!☺️
    My oh my, what Lovely items!!! Can I say The Hat Boxes are Adorable!!!!! The Hostess Tea Set is really special, love the divided storage box, good idea to store our Embezzlements in later !!! The Bedding is dreamy and fun, now the Crictut and the pre loaded Cricut Cartridges, I hope they will be available at some point for the ones of us who own a Cricut machine. They are beautiful images, would hate to miss out on that one. As always so much Beauty in your talents, Thank You for bringing your ideas to
    Your Adoring Fans !!
    My very best to you and your Awesome Team!!
    Fondly,
    Debbie Dunn

53. Susan Urch says:

You are such an inspiration Anna, it all looks lovely and I can’t wait to see it all on HSN

54. Elaine says:

Oh how I really need your picture albums! Everything is so beautiful, just what we need for the spring and summer.

55. Bonnie W. says:

I always loved Alice and Through the Looking Glass and love bunnies to this day. The hat boxes are so lovely and since I have a little collection of them I like them the best. Can’t wait til your next show. Til then Best wishes, Bonnie W.

56. Kaye Lystad Kirk says:

Wow, Anna! I just love ALL of this. The colors are so bright and cheery–just so wonderful! And the hat boxes that match the bedding are beautiful. They’re just the kind of thing I have in my bedrooms for storage and for decoration. You have done an outstanding job!

57. Deidra says:

Today, the three hat boxes are “only a dream”. However, next Tuesday\Wednesday the trio of exquisite hat boxes will be mine! The Ornamental II cartridge will enhance my growing library of Cricut cartridges. After all the crafting that I complete after receiving this May 24/25 shipment, I will have to fall on the lovely bedding ensemble for a nice nap.

58. Marjorie says:

Wow! I love it all. The bedding is beautiful and really like the hat boxes with the dividers. What a great idea.

59. Karen Fabian says:

As always everything is simply gorgeous. I especially love the quilt and matching pillows.

60. Dianne McDonald says:

Love the bedding. The print is so beautiful and the blue is just as beautiful. The hostess set is outstanding. It will make a great gift.

61. ElizabethD says:

Anna everything for the May 24 & 25 shows look fabulous! Love the mini album and the hat/photo boxes.

62. Angelique Vela says:

I’m loving the coverlet set, I’m loving the hat boxes and I’m loving the design for the Cricut. Will the designs be available digitally, soon?

63. TeranceDH in Texas says:

Good Luck next week, i don’t have much floral bedding in my home but it is gorgeous and i love the storage, i might have to find a place for that, hehehe, the card kit looks real cool and i’m excited about the Cricut combo.

64. Kimberly Terry says:

Love the boxes and organization! I love the photo album, and I already love your high quality sheets, so why not try a bed spread too.

65. Helen Hayes says:

All so beautiful! Love the colors. Hard to choose but I love the Perfect Pocket Scrapbook.

66. Patricia Sugden says:

WOW! Love the bedding set (Two of my faves, roses and I’m so into turquoise). Wonder how my husband would feel if I put this on our bed! Love the other products too!. Bought almost all of your new products at the HSN May 4th. Am thrilled with them-You and your team continue to rock!!!!!!!! Thanks so much.

67. Irene Alexander says:

Luv the new bedding collection; especially those pillows. The other items are beautiful too.

68. Alyce Burke says:

I am always hosting Victorian themed tea parties… the next party would be perfectly delightful after using the Alice Hostess Set to create unique invitations!

69. Barbara Smith in Crofton says:

I can’t wait. I can’t wait to see you on the 24th! What a beautiful array of items you’re presenting this time! I have enjoyed your Chinoiserie as a paper crafting kit, and now I can’t wait to see it as a stunning quilt set!

Hi Anna and team,

Love the bedding and the storage boxes. Anna, if you keep it up I am going to have to take out a second mortgage on my house. Fortunately, I know it will be worth it. Your products are irresistibly beautiful.. Keep creating… you and your products make me happy….very, very happy.

71. Andi says:

SOS!! HELP ANNA, I NEED YOUR HELP!! I ORDERED SEVERAL OF YOUR ITEMS ON THE MAY 4TH CRAFT DAY. ONE ORDER HAD 2 ITEMS, ONE OF THEM BEING THE EMBOSSING FOLDERS FOR HIM. HSN SENT ME AN EMAIL CONFIRMING THE ORDER, INCLUDING AN ORDER NUMBER. WHEN THE ITEMS ARRIVED, NO FOLDERS FOR HIM. I CALLED HSN CUST. SVC, THEY SAID THEY ARE SO SORRY, BUT THEY ARE SOLD OUT, CANNOT EXPLAIN WHY ONE OF THE 2 ITEMS IN THE ORDER WENT THRU, BUT NOT THE OTHER., ALSO, THEY CANNOT EXPLAIN WHY I NEVER RECEIVED AN EMAIL STATING THERE WAS A PROBLEM WITH THE ORDER. HSN CUST SVC WOULD ONLY OFFER A REFUND, WITH NO SATISFACTORY RESOLUTION. THAT IS WHY I AM TURNING TO YOU ANNA, I DONT KNOW IF ANYONE ELSE EXPERIENCED THE SAME PROBLEM. PLEASE, PLEASE HELP ME. MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS BELOW, EMAIL ME AND WE CAN TALK OVER THE PHONE, IF YOU WISH. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

72. Michelle says:

I can’t wait to see the quilt. I’m redecorating my daughters room. I think that your quilt will be the icing on the cake!

Love everything Anna G!

73. Nancy Itson says:

I love the Alice Hostess Set. What a unique set to make a tea party special Can’t wait to see it on HSN.