HSN Special Event – Alice!

Hello from the wonderland that is HSN!

We are going to be on tonight, May 24th at 6pm EST with the most beautiful quilt set inspired by Disney’s Alice Through the Looking Glass movie that opens in theaters May 27th.

Screen Shot 2016-05-21 at 1.08.22 PM

This 3 piece 100 percent cotton quilt set will brighten any room and reverses for a completely separate look. My Chinoiserie bedding collection is an interpretation of two antique gauche on paper paintings from the 18th century. A small part of my vast archive of pattern documents, I have reimagined these patterns for modern day living with an up to date color palette. It is so special create this unique and exclusive bedding set for HSN – this way design trends from long ago can easily be accessed for a whole new generation to enjoy.

Tomorrow, May 25th tune in at 7am EST (crafts), 11am EST (bedding) and 2pm EST (crafts) for even more delicious products inspired by Disney’s Alice Through the Looking Glass.  We have a whole line up that has been designed and created just for this special event!

hat box 3 fb

This set of 3 Anna Griffin patterned hat boxes come with assemble yourself dividers for photo storage and craft supplies galore! A tower of goodness at your fingertips – these boxes will beautifully decorate any room.

PPS4fb

Our first mini pocket page album is a perfect place to record life’s memorable moments – think a very special tea party! It is 8.75″ x 8″ and comes with 20 divided pages and 40 inserts designed with our ever popular Rose Collection motifs. This makes the perfect gift for a grad!

alice kit 1

For the “Hostess with the Mostess,” this amazing box of goodies makes spur of the moment party planning a cinch! It is full of place cards, name tags, gift enclosures and thank you notes. We have thought of everything you would ever need – treat bags, gift tags and cupcake decorations, this set has it all. Oh my!

Ready to decorate? We designed 2 sets of beautiful DIY decorations for the party of the century. First up, our tissue paper flowers.

group paper flowers fb

These come pre-pleated and folded ready for fluffing. A set of 6 can bloom anywhere you hang them.

paper fans

Combine the paper roses with our set of 8 pleated rosettes and you have one amazing photo back drop for you event! The best part about these is that they go together in 1 simple step. Oh and I almost forgot, they are printed on both sides for twirling fun!

Screen Shot 2016-05-21 at 1.30.14 PM

Want to make your own wonderland of party decor? The biggest, most elaborate bundle ever put together by Cricut for HSN will be presented tomorrow! The Explore Air machine, over 1000 cutting files, a pen set and metallic paper set will have you cutting like crazy.

Screen Shot 2016-05-21 at 1.38.20 PMScreen Shot 2016-05-21 at 1.38.13 PMScreen Shot 2016-05-21 at 1.38.05 PMScreen Shot 2016-05-21 at 1.38.28 PMScreen Shot 2016-05-21 at 1.38.37 PMScreen Shot 2016-05-21 at 1.37.57 PM

WOW – right? There is a pen set and metallic paper, plus 50 make it now projects and 100 more images that are your with this enormous configuration!

This is not a dream.

The End

1. Ann Wilkins says:

i am just a beginner at card making. Feel like I can never do such beautiful cards but Iam going to try will watch you on July 6th . thanks for all your tutorials Ann

2. Nicole Tomlin says:

I love it all.. i love all your products. I cant make up my mind on what I Love The Most. Its exciting!

3. Lula Tomlin says:

You have done it again! I am in love with the flowers but I cannot make a choice. I love everything that you design. It is impossible for me to choose so I am planning to purchase as much as I can. Looking forward to July 6.

You are the best!

4. Kym Clark says:

I love everything you make Anna, and get loads of compliments on my card creations from your kits. Recently I had major surgery, and so many people stepped in to help I had to step up my card making! I find your kits the perfect expression of gratitude and friendship, and would love to have each of these products in my “stash!” Thank you Anna!

5. Rachel Rosales says:

The sentiments are beautiful and so useful. That and the dies are what appeals the most to me.

6. Darlene Alonzo says:

It’s so hard to pick, I love all of your dies, flowers. I think just looking at your video I’m excited about your new dies can’t wait!!! I have most of your cartridges too and love using them on my mini albums.

7. Diane Downs says:

Anna !!! I can not wait to receive your quilt, sham and pillow! You are simply amazing and you make my bedroom so beautiful! Thank you:)

8. lindar says:

Presently watching your show. Love it all, especially the “Hostess with the Mostess” set. Thanks, Anna, for your creativity and functionality.

Hi Miss Anna & Co!

I see the inspiration in your designs! I think you captured the feeling of Disney’s Through the Looking Glass wonderfully!

Everything is perfect!! I am loving the party invitation and hostess set! The hat boxes…perfect! They incorporate the tea party feel with a nod to the Mad Hatter!

Watched you earlier present your beautiful new bedding set! Your bedding design…spot on! Just lovely and bright just like you!

You looked gorgeous! Loved the Valentinos!!!
    You rocked it!

10. deborah j.t.m. says:

Heavens! Your blog keeps giving me virus warnings? More than once, I might add.

Anyway, love these cartridges, especially the Victorian Romance. I love to make Valentine cards and this would offer so many beautiful card options… inside and outside!

11. Crystal Moser says:

For those of us that already have the machine is there an option to just purchase the digital content? It’s so pretty!

12. ROBINA FELKER says:

Wish i did not have to go to work so early tomorrow. I will be missing it. Will the cricut cartridges only come with the cricut unit? Keep up the good work

13. Cheryl Stone says:

I love that you have made a smaller picture album for we grandmothers to carry in our bags! I have bought so many of your creations, Anna, I will be busy for years. I will be watching today and tomorrow.

Anna, it is a wonderland! I could see your beautiful items all over the set! “We’re all Mad Here,”

15. Mary R. Huff says:

Anna, I’ll be watching … I never miss your shows! I was going to order more of your recent Vellum Quotes but I don’t see them on HSN. Maybe Alice is hiding them…lol! Blessings to all of you:-)

16. Audrey Olander says:

Anna, everything looks wonderful. I’ll be watching tonight and tomorrow! Good luck!

Dear Anna and Team,

Love the cartridges, especially ornamental iron works II. It will be a great help in making cards. Can’t wait to see you again. Thank you for all you do for your fans. It is truly appreciated.

18. Barbara Smith in Crofton says:

Wow! is right. The quilt is stunning. All of these items are beautiful and unique. I can’t wait to watch the shows!

19. Helen Hayes says:

Wow! This is not a dream, says Anna in her blog. But everything is so beautiful and dreamy from the linens to the practical craft supplies. Gorgeous!

20. Paulette King says:

Love it all. Those cartridges are full of beautiful decorations for every grand events. Thanks again for making everything so easy for all of us to make things look so beautiful.

21. TeranceDH in Texas says:

Gotta check it out, cant wait to see all your Alice items, good luck and hope you have a great sales day

22. Jody Gladden says:

Oooohhhhh….love those hat boxes with dividers! Looking forward to watching the shows 🙂

23. AmyH says:

Oh, Anna! There is no way to pick just one. I love the beautiful bedding and the hat boxes and the new Cricut patterns. You have really outdone yourself this time!

24. DogMom says:

Those tissue paper flowers sure bring back memories from childhood. The ornamental iron Collection is absolutely breathtaking.

25. Rose Moore says:

Thanks Anna ! Watching Alice show now, what fun! Never to old to have that childhood whimsical fun!
    Love your hostess set! Great gift idea for the friend who always has the party at her house!