HSN August 30th Sneak Peek 7 Winner

All we have to say is “wow”!

So many of you were thrilled to pieces about the three brand new holiday items! It looks like it’s almost a tie between Christmas Flocked Card Layers and Holiday Vintage Collage Card Toppers for the fan favorite! Monday we will have your shopping list on the blog, and Tuesday is the big day!  We will be bright and early at 1:50am, then 12:30pm, 4pm and 10pm.  Whew, it’s going to be busy, fun and spectacular! Over 1630 of you commented to win these three holiday items and, Karen Maggio you’re the winner! We’re so excited for you!

If you haven’t noticed already, HSN has a lot of the new Anna Griffin items on their website.  Okay, time for a few more peeks at the newest products!

Pretty Patterns Christmas Cards and Envelopes give you the perfect base to start all of your holiday cards.  There are 100 cards total, in both patterned and bordered cards.  You’ll get 50 A2 sized cards and envelopes and 50 A7 cards and envelopes. Pair these with our Christmas Vintage Collage Toppers and you’ve got a card in seconds!

Pretty Patterns 8

Our Christmas Vintage Collage Card Toppers are going to fly!  They are on HSN.com now, and we’ve linked the picture below to the product.  With these, you will get 114 (2 each of 57 different designs) die cuts complete with sentiment, gold foil and embellishment! These make card making a breeze, especially when you have so many people to send holiday greetings to!

Vintage Collage Toppers 11

Our velvety Flocked Christmas Card Layers are available in four festive colors: red, green, silver and gold.  Can you imagine the amount to texture that these will bring to your holiday crafting? You’ll get 56 sheets of this wonderful 5 x 7 flocked paper.

Flocked Christmas Layers 4

On Monday we will have your shopping list ready to go, complete with links to items and item numbers. We will make sure that you know what is new, and what is a returning favorite.

See you all in a few days!

1. Mary R. Huff says:

Karen A bit late but Congrats, my PC was down.

Anna and Team: What a great show and I purchased 4 items. Penny, my old calico, wondered why I was up until 3:00 A.M.:-)

2. Bette Sines says:

So anxious to get a look at all the goodies from the August 30th show on HSN. I know I won’t be disappointed! It’s like I’m waiting for Santa when I was a little girl all over again! Haha !!

3. Hazel says:

Hoorah after waiting 2 years I’ve managed to get the Angelic Christmas set on Craft Channel today !! – just 1000 Christmas die cuts and 3 D christmas bunting to go, hope they appear soon… Are we getting Festive flip cards and all the extras too ? Can’t wait to spend spend spend on Anna ‘s goodies

4. Linda says:

Looks like HSN has the $5.00 per day shipping deal on crafts for 8/29 – 8/31. Be careful close to midnight ET when new day starts and new $5.00 charge per day. See HSN for details. Have fun everyone!!.

5. Mewsmomtoo says:

Looking forward to Tuesday! So many wonderful products, but I really want the Flocked Christmas Card Layers. The flocked papers are so pretty! Thanks as always for the shopping list, it is always very helpful!

6. Cheryl Stone says:

I have already purchased the flocked Christmas layers. They look fabulous, and I am a big fan of your flocked papers.

7. Betty Gaughan says:

I purchased the last flip cards direct from the USA on eBay but the price was dreadful,as here we have to pay customs which can work out sometimes as expensive as the. Item. I would love the festive flip cards but can’t find out if an when they will be on the craft channel. I go on vacation on the 12th September so it will be just my luck for them to be on then and sold out when I get home.

8. Shari Shafii says:

Congratulations Karen!! So happy for you!!

The last give away was super!! All the new items on HSN are amazing!! Can’t wait to see what all come’s out on the shopping list Monday! Thank you Ms. Anna for doing a shopping list for us. It makes it a lot easier for me. So excited for the show August 30th!! Have a happy & safe trip Ms. Anna. Have a blessed day all.. 😉

9. Robyn Nunn says:

Congrats, Karen! I know that you will have an absolute blast playing with your Anna goodies, and creating some amazing beauties.

10. Robyn Nunn says:

Hope everything goes smoothly, Janet! I pray that it is nothing serious. I’m sure your Halloween cards will be amazing though.

11. Joanne Johnson says:

Congrats Karen! I have a special request….a very dear friend of mine is undergoing chemo and radiation for very aggressive breast cancer. If I could ask for cards for her I would greatly appreciate it and what better than for her to receive beautiful Anna Griffin designs! If you are able to send her a card you can contact me at [email protected] for my address so I can collect cards for her! Thank you ever so much!

12. Loretta says:

Wow can’t wait until your powerhouse presentation. Very happy for Karen. Enjoy! See you on the 30th.

13. Sandra Christman says:

Anna, what is an envelope stamp?
    Looking forward to Aug. 30th with all you great stuff.

If the envelope stamp is what I’m thinking, I need to call your office. please tell e what it is.

Sandy

14. Gilbert Salinas says:

Yay!!! Already ordered everything that is available right now on HSN don’t want to take any chances and miss out! I’m sure I’m going to miss out on maybe items being a little less or less shipping that day, but I’d rather be safe than sorry. Anna Griffin you’re the reason I’m BROKE. LOL!!! I ordered every single new item available plus some other items. LOVE YOUR ITEMS.

15. yadyra marrero says:

Congratulations Karen. Im happy to see there is a chance for me to win someday since my last name starts with M also. Lol.
    I cant hardly wait till next week.

16. Diana B says:

Hi Anna:

I have ordered Holiday flip cards currently shown on HSN (# 488436 but am confused that they may be the same thing for the Oct. auto ship. Can you clarify which is which. Thanks, Diana

17. Lerah Coleman says:

Karen, you blessed lady. I cant wait to until Tuesday to order mine. I know what I want and I will be ready on the phone – if I can wait that long!!!

18. Connie L Dake says:

Cannoty wait for these to be available as I send many Christmas cards each year. These look really wonderful along with all the other items coming out that are new. Thank you for all you do for us card crafters!!!

19. Anna Griffin says:

Linda, we have a few in the office you can order directly! You can contact our Customer Service at 888-817-1870.

20. Lois N. says:

Hi Karen, Congratulations to you and enjoy your
    new Anna G. products!! We all belong to a very special scrapbooking community and it’s so great to see people happy for each other. Have fun!!
    Lois N.

21. Lindar says:

Hooray for Karen!!!
    Can hardly wait for the preview list and then 30th. Thanks, Anna, for the joy of expectation.

22. Audrey Olander says:

Congratulations Karen! I can’t believe August 30th is almost here! Already bought a few things I knew I wanted. Waiting for demos to show me more!

23. Alicia says:

Oh Karen, you are such a lucky gal. Congratulations and enjoy making all those wonderful cards and or pages.

24. Kim Z says:

Congratulations Karen! I am so GREEN with ENVY!! Seriously congratulations! Can’t wait for TUESDAY!

25. Bev L says:

Your Christmas preparations will be such fun with the wonderful card making supplies you won. Maybe I can win something in the future. I hope so. Congratulations.

26. Patti Garcia says:

So happy for you Karen! One day I hope it will be me.,
    I’m having a hard time waiting…..

27. Anna Griffin says:

We have a Weekend Wonder on The Craft Channel this weekend, that is full of Christmas items!

28. Gena Greenlee says:

So happy for you Karen!! Enjoy your items!! Can’t wait until the 30th!! Lots of beautiful things to see from Anna!! Very excited!!

29. Linda says:

Thank you, thank you for that info! I didn’t know they had a price guarantee. I’m off to order a couple items I want no matter what right now! And your suggestion about ordering the second set on that day if we want…yay! Best of both!

30. Rita Carr says:

I Hope a lot of these offerings will be available in September, October and November.

Who In the,world arranged this show?
    Rita

31. Hazel says:

Lovely items on HSN and looking forward to watching on line – However – When , in the UK, will be able to get items like Angelic Card Toppers, 1000 Christmas Die cuts, 3D Christmas bunting – we’ve seen them on HSN but not been able to buy here
    Are we going to see the festive Christmas items, double sided card, clear stamps etc
    Great to see you’re a tlast going to be on Freeview

32. Linda Christiansen says:

That’s okay Anna…
    I think I will order a couple things now anyway just to make sure I get them asap and then my list on Tuesday will be a little shorter haha.
    I will be watching on Tuesday to pick more items & because I so enjoy your presentations / demos! Thank you!

33. Gisela says:

Congratulations Karen ! what a joyful day for you , happy crafting.

Have a lovely weekend Anna , I am so excited for your up coming craft shows.
    A big thank you for responding to my questions about the cottage roses and envelope kit.

34. Linda Christiansen says:

Congratulations Karen….have fun with your goodies!

Anna , thanks for the heads up that some of the items are on HSN right now. I would love to order the items now ( always the sooner the better with your products!!) but kind of like to save money too. Also don’t want to take a chance on them running out before I can order them Tuesday. what to do!? what to do!? Do you know if there will be a shipping deal on Tuesday or any of the items at a lower price? Thank you so much!!

35. Grama Paula says:

Terance, in the very recent past, those of us in the ‘know’ have purchased them the MINUTE we found them online, to ensure they would not sellout before we got them. However, I believe Anna said HSN is purchasing more to sell, – so it may be they will sty available, -but Anna has tons more fans recently, too! It IS a tough decision. Here is what I do: I buy one of each the minute I see them, Then, if the prices drop for the show, I call HSN and they have a price guarantee and will adjust your cost accordingly. Then, DURING the show, when there are often better flexpays, and maybe cheaper shipping, I purchase the second sets I want, if they are still available. Good luck getting all you want, Terance!

36. Erin Piehl says:

Conrats, Karen! I know you’ll have a good weekend….on your cloud doing the Happy Dance! Enjoy : )

37. Susan says:

I, too, have ordered 3 items already, plus getting a couple of autoships a few weeks back. I’m really happy to see Anna back on HSN, I just love all of her things. What can I say, I’m a foo-foo girl.

38. Wanda Duso says:

Congratulations Karen! I am so happy for you! Also quite envious! You are a very lucky person to win this week! I am looking forward to the 30th to purchase my favorite items at fantastic pricing! Love flex pay snd hope they are going to do the $4.95 shipping deal! See you then Anna! Again, congratulations Karen!

39. TeranceDH in Texas says:

Congrats KarenM, i hope enjoy your gifts, your the lucky one.

i have noticed HSN posted items, it a hard call should i get them now or wait and see what kind of deal they have Tuesday i’m sure there will be a little perk sometimes on shipping that will save a few bucks.

40. Connie Johnson says:

I was so sure I was going to see my name as the winner. I am happy for Karen though.

Anna, are you ever going to have the embossing folders that go with the Lace Gatefold Cards again? I see I have the cutting files in my Design Space but missed the folders the first time around.

Love all that you do!

41. Joanne Lamp says:

Congratulations Karen, have fun creating with all your new goodies! not too much longer B4 Anna’s on HSN!

42. Maureen says:

Congrats to you Karen , have fun, looking forward to Monday the posting of a shopping list, is this new I’m sure it will be better than my scripply old notes and keep me up to date with all that I plan to buy, happy shopping to all

43. Karen M says:

***! I’m so thrilled ! Thank you all!! Can’t wait! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! Have a great weekend!

Hi Miss Anna & Co!

I can hardly believe your day on HSN is here! Hang on everyone! It’s about to go down!!! You AND your teams hard work is showing!
    I ALWAYS look forward to the days that you are on HSN Anna!

A huge congrats to Karen!

Tick, Tock!!!

45. Christine Hayden says:

I’ve already ordered four items that were on my MUST HAVE list. Now I can just sit back and enjoy the shows and enjoy deciding what other items I just MUST have. LOL