HSN November 21-22 Sneak Peek 5 Winner and Shopping List

Happy Friday!

We’re currently packing for our HSN shows this Monday, 11/21 at 7am and 6pm and Tuesday, 11/22 at 7am and 8pm. A lot of you are excited about the new items we showed you on Tuesday, especially the Beribboned Frame Dies and All About Him and Her Die Cuts! Drumroll… it’s time for our winner. All the new items are shipping out to you, Kelly Kennedy. Congratulations on your win!

As promised, here is your handy dandy shopping list! We have everything separated out by new items and returning favorites. Links are included on the items that are already on the site, and we will update accordingly as items are added.

New Items

510-436  Envelope Lettering Templates

510-199 Holiday Gift Bags

510-419 Christmas Packaging Tape

510-422 Planner Stamps

510-421 Christmas Coloring Cards

510-420 All About Him and Her Die Cuts

489-501 Beribboned Frame Dies

510-202 Nifty Nested Layers 2 (warm colors)

nifynested10

Returning Favorites

499-588 Christmas Pretty Pattern Cards

505-090 Holiday Rosettes

442-896 Christmas Pre-Tied Bows

505-092 Say it Anyway Christmas Stamps

505-080 Holiday Inks

489-148 Perfectly Printed Vellum Stickers

505-072 Chic Wrap Gift Wrap

505-093 Christmas Gift Tags and Labels

505-082 Holiday Metallic Layers

505-086 18 Month Day Planner (pink and turquoise)

489-149 Planner Embellishments

505-174 12″ Christmas Embossing Folders

470-014 Glitter Sticker Die Cuts

505-171 Christmas Botanical Dies

niftynested2-4

499-577 Holiday Glitter Stickers

488-436 Festive Flips Card Making Kit

505-110 Finished Cards with Accordion File

436-748 Christmas Mix and Match Folders

524-594 Cricut Explore Air 2 in Mint

505-053 Glorious Greetings Card Making Kit

Wow, we cannot wait to talk to you, show you our projects and demonstrations and to close out the year together! Get ready for an incredible show!

We will see you live on Monday!

Love,

1. Brenda says:

Congratulations to the winner!
    Happy Holiday Anna to you and your wonderful staff & Georgie too!
    On your HSN show on Nov 21or 22 you showed us a beautiful doily you made with the cricut. Which of your fabulous cartridges was this on? If you could tell me I would really appreciate it.
    Have a wonderful holiday and enjoy!

2. Arleen Cappatocio says:

Hi Anna, your pictures look like soooo much fun. I’m sure everyone there had a great time. Just want to tell you to have a really nice thanksgiving and wonderful Chistmas. No one deserves it more. I’m so glad I found you about 15 years ago. Love, Arleen

3. Shari Shafii says:

Hello Ms. Anna & team!

Congratulations to Kelly! Your so lucky to win those items. Good for you! Happy for you!
    Thank you for all the wonderful pictures of Create 2 Ms. Anna. I put all of my faves on pinterest. I surely hope to go next year. It would be an amazing thing for me, because I’ve never been on a true vacation. It will take me a year to save up for the event, but going would be priceless.
    I want to wish you a very Happy Thanksgiving & Christmas holiday! Enjoy your time off. I hope it will be filled with many blessings. <3 😉

4. Sue says:

My original cricut finally quit, the one that only had a 6×12 mat, and my husband wants to get me the new one but wants the gold, LOL! He wants me to wait so hopefully I don’t have to wait too long!! He even watched the 4 am shows to see if you snuck one in as a surprise!

5. Bonnie says:

Congratulations, Kelly! You must be thrilled.

Thanks to all the Anna team and all the Griffinites who made Create 2 such a landmark event. I was in awe. Your dedication is overwhelming. Two weeks ago you launched Create 2 and now are on HSN for 2 days. I wish you all a restful Thanksgiving and Christmas filled with joy and family and memories to cherish-a rest you well deserve!

See you in 2017 for more inspiration!!

6. Maureen m says:

Hello to Anna and her team, I have already posted but today is 11-22 I have been shopping on HSNnow waiting for last Anna airing tonight. I have to comment I absolutely love the accordion style pre done cards however I have purchased all Anna’s Christmas flips, pop ups etc so I don’t need that package but is it possible for you Anna to sell the accordion box minus the cards I have so many cards I want to save or better yet maybe you could design a box for all occasions so as we all make our cards we would have a beautiful box to put them in . I do hope someone gets this post since it is long past your blog❤️❤️❤️❤️

7. Paula Puckett says:

Congrats Kelly! You’ll have so much fun with these new goodies! Please, be sure to share with us! Happy Thanksgiving and Merry Christmas, to all!

8. Amanda Spiegel says:

Hi! Will the Gold Cricut Explore Air 2 be available? I only saw the link to the mint.

Congrats Kelly!

Hello Miss Anna & Co!

Congrats to Kelly!
    I am really looking forward to your upcoming shows on HSN! Yay!

I can hardly believe it’s been an entire week since I’ve seen you! I had a BLAST at Create II and I wanted to say thank you so much! You and your team worked around the clock to make that event AMAZING and boy was it ever! Your hard work did not go unnoticed!

Safe travels to you!

See you on HSN!

10. Donna hopfinger says:

Hello Anna, i was hoping and praying that one day soon you will make a embossing folder where we(us crafters) can submit our name and address and you could make a beautiful folder for us to use on our cards and envelopes. I am sure other people would use this. Thanks for taking time to read my request. Iam sure it is not the right place to ask you for this but i have no idea where i could do this. Thank you again.

11. Kaylee Sienza says:

Are you going to be selling the Cricut explore air 2 again tomorrow on HSN? The rose color? I have been searching for ever for the rose color to give to a friend for Christmas, but it is no where to be found!

12. Mary Ann Yasunaga says:

Good morning to all! I already ordered Beribboned Frame Dies Set. I wanted to make sure I got it. Thank you, Anna, for all your beautiful items!

13. Mrs. Mary Huff says:

Lou, I know my calico is on her last days but she won’t let anyone catch her. Then when she knows I’m off the PC and in my chair or bed she comes running for food or hugs. Happy Thanksgiving to all!!

14. AnnaGourdji says:

Couldn’t wait, I ordered the Beribboned Frame Dies today! I already have both the Fantastic Flip and Festive Flip card kits, and would like to know when the Fancy Fliip card kit will be available.

Way to GO, Kelly! Congratulations! I’m happy for your thrill! Oh, how i love the Black Nifty Nesteds! Must have these!

16. Connie Ruiz says:

Congrats Kelly! I’ve been working on Christmas party invites all made with Anna’s fantastic products.

Have crafting fun Kelly!
    Anna, I am so thankful for all you do & it has brightened my life with new friends. Oh wow! I love the sample you shared on this post using the Black Nifties! And I have to day I have ordered some of the products you add on like Botanical Engravings! Gorgeous! I have really loved participating from afar in Ctrate through the pictures. Thank for everything from the bottom of my heart!

18. Lois Neuman says:

Congratulations Kelly, have a great time creating wonderful cards and scrapbooking events with your new products. We are happy for you as the blogs show. Anna and her staff are very generous indeed in giving away great items and we all appreciate the chance to receive them. It is a lot of fun reading and adding to the blogs and makes us feel connected and get to know one another. What a great community we are and Anna brought us together. Have a great Holiday everyone and I look forward to the great shows. A Big Thank You to Anna and her Staff.
    Love, Lois N.

19. Mrs. Mary Huff says:

Congrats to Kelly, I know you’ll have lots of fun:-)

Anna and Staff: see u on Mon. and Tues. and travel safe and Happy Thanksgiving to all Griffinites!!

20. Vicki Fellenger says:

Can’t wait!! You never cease to amaze me. Lovr, love, love ALL ANNA products. Have a wonderful and blessed Christmas and New Year Anna.

21. Annette J says:

Congrats to kelly enjoy your new items and have fun crafting with Anna! Looking forward to Monday and the new items that will be available. Happy Thanksgiving to you Anna, your staff and all the other Griffinites. As they say Gobble until you Wobble.

22. Linda Valoy says:

Just want to tell everyone to get those Christmas Botanical dies before they GET GONE! Got mine this week and they are the prettiest dies Anna has made. LUV, LUV LUV them.

23. Anna Griffin says:

Hi Lou, we’re so sorry about your kitty. We hope that 2017 is a wonderful year for you as well, and we appreciate your kind words!

24. Lou Marks(Lefty Lou) says:

Dear Anna,
    I just lost my kitty, Sammy. I hope you enjoy every second you have with Georgie.
    May you both have a happy and healthy new year. I think I was so lucky to have Sammy for almost 20 years. I am also grateful to have you to be in my life for such a long time too. with love, Lou

25. Nora says:

Just a question on your gift wrap cutter. I received it a week ago and the top part where you cut, feels like it will tear apart after using it over time. Any recommendations for keeping this stable for a long period of time since it is made out of a heavy cardboard? Thanks for the input!

26. Jodee says:

Oh geez I found another… It was supposed to be a compliment… I want to say your creativity does serve a purpose a great purpose. At least it does for me and I think we all benefit and I think you inspire all of us. I’ll leave it at that before I mess it up again

27. Jodee says:

Not film but fulfill… I’m done need to reread very carefully before sending sorry everybody… Although it’s probably skimmed over anyways LOL

28. Jodee says:

Oops my voice to text picked up some of what the television was saying… It should not said Americans I think it should have I was supposed to say something about the film it and then there was another word I know there was one that said something it was written wrongly because it was picked up from the television but I think the word was supposed to be passion I’m not sure I can’t read what I wrote while writing this. I’m sure you guys figured out something went wrong because the sentence made no sense saying Americans

29. Jodee says:

Debbie that’s great only Anna doesn’t do all this for us she gives away for us which is wonderful she is very generous… Too bad I just found out about this a few months ago… but it’s in her blood to create. I think she would do it if there was no one else on Earth. She does it like no other and I think we both can agree on that one. I can’t speak for her obviously but I believe this is what she lives and breathes… It’s her passion and how wonderful to find a person like that in your life… It sure must bring all Americans and purpose to her life. I don’t want to get too deep but I think we all search for a purpose and how wonderful it would be they have such a great passion and. So Anna your creativity does serve a purpose too many and I know I think you and I know we all do

30. Teresa says:

Congrats Kelly! Thank you Anna for these gorgeous nifty nested layers as I do love layering! Have a great Thanksgiving.

31. ellie kipnes says:

Hmm!! What do I love? EVERYTHING!!!!!! You always bring such great goodies. See you on the 21st and 22nd.

32. ellie kipnes says:

33. Linda DeVries says:

Congratulations, Kelly! Looking forward to the upcoming shows. Love Anna’s demonstrations of products and her beautiful card samples. The cards on this page today are gorgeous. Happy Thanksgiving to all!

34. Debbie Dunn says:

Hi Anna, it’s Debbie Dunn again !! Can I just Say WOW !!!!! The Nifty Nester Layers 2 is absolutely Gorgeous!!! The Gold and Red are scrumptious!!! Did I see Gold on Black or Silver in Black ?? You have really out done yourself on Christmas and Holiday products this year for us, Thank You , you and your team work tirelessly for us and We appreciate all you do !!
    Congratulations to this weeks winner, enjoy your goodies !!
    My very best to you and your team.
    Fondly,
    Debbie Dunn

35. Janice Sheldon says:

Congrats to Kelly. I love the chance to win these great products, and I’m sure Kelly is glad, too. Thank you.

36. June Estep says:

Not sure why after spending several days in Atlanta having the time of my life and dragging home a suitcase full of goodies, plus a two box order at the factory that I think I need to order more……but, I cant wait !!!!!!!! Setting the prerecords so I dont miss a minute, and going to place my order early because we know how this all sells out. The jaw dropping experience of going for panel to panel of cards and layouts using your products just might have been my favorite part of the Create experience. That we see so much of them one at a time when you are on the air, inspiration is fantastic. I will just have to decide what to order, because naturally, I want it all.

37. Rebecca Eisenhuth says:

Have already warned the family that the 21st in me, HSN and Anna day! 😀 No one changes the channel!

38. Mary Eileen Wagner says:

Can’t wait until Monday and Tuesday. Just so sad it is the last time until next year. . Will miss you and all of your wonderful products.

39. Sally Bartlett says:

Kelly, Christmas is arriving early this year. Congrats on your win. Enjoy and get those creative juices flowing. Have FUN!

40. Barbara Mann says:

Congratulations Kelly and Happy Holidays. Enjoy playing with your womderful new goodies when they arrive.

Looking forward to Monday!,