Your Hand Finished Christmas Cards

Hi everyone!

With the Thanksgiving holiday behind us, we just want you to know how THANKFUL we are for YOU each and every day.

By now, your holiday card making is running full speed ahead and a little design inspiration from our Glorious Greetings card making kit can make today more productive!

img_9353 img_9352  img_9357

Want a little step by step?  From our Glorious Greetings card kit,  take out the white and gold patterned card, red and gold foil layer, Hearty Christmas Greetings die cut, red ornament sticker, green ornament sticker, holly sticker, gold bow and a gold flourish die cut. You will also need a ruler, scissors and adhesive.

c1

c2

Measure the red foil layer to 2.75″ x 4.5″ and cut to size. Adhere the Hearty Christmas Greetings die cut to the top with foam adhesive. Use a tape runner to adhere the gold flourish and Hearty Greetings Die cut layer to the gold and white card in the top left corner.

c4

Decorate with the ornament and holly stickers. Finish by adding a gold bow to the top of the ornaments.

c6

There you have it! Glorious Greetings makes it so easy!

img_9351   img_9356

Our next project has a completely different look. You’ll need the red, white and green patterned card, the green layer with holly border, a red and white striped paper rosette, two white bell stickers, ’tis the season sentiment sticker, red bow and foam adhesive and a tape runner.

cc0

Attach the green layer to the card with foam adhesive.

cc2

Adhere the ’tis the season sentiment sticker on top of the paper rosette to create a new embellishment!Adhere this to the top of the green layer with your tape runner.

cc4

Add the 2 white bell stickers underneath the rosette. For a finishing touch, add a red bow to the top of the bells with foam adhesive.

cc7

There you have it, a beautiful card in minutes! May your own hand finished cards be glorious this season.

Happy holidays and happy crafting,

Anna, these are fabulous for the Glorious Card Kit! These help so much! What a blast these will be to try. So thankful for you & all your team. I am officially addicted to all your paper products!

2. Suzanne Garcia says:

Dear Anna and your Wonderful Team! Thanks to you I donated 50 Christmas cards to my Cardiologist yesterday. I kept thinking of people in the hospital on Christmas morning and if it was me, I would love a card from my doctor, who is the Best Doctor Ever! All his patients feel the same way. He called me this morning and was almost speechless by the beauty of the cards. All made with your Christmas Kits, die-cuts, embellishments, folders, paper, bows, etc. This has given me a very blessed feeling this year. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and Your Team.

3. Shari Shafii says:

Hello Ms. Anna & totally terrific team!!

Thanks for all the inspiration here, Ms. Anna! I started doing my Christmas cards day after Thanksgiving. I am really enjoying the Glorious Christmas cards kit. Making cards for my family & friends. I’m really trying to impress you and haven’t quite figured out what type card I want to do for you. I promise though, I will be sending you one this year. You like the flocking layers, don’t you? I hope I come up with something outstanding & memorable! In the meantime, I just want to say thank you for all you do every year, for all of us. Merry Christmas to you & your team! Much love and good wishes I’m sending to you. Happy holidays & many blessings I do hope you all receive! 😉

4. Paula Puckett says:

Just want to wish all Anna Griffin and all AG’s followers “Merry Christmas & A Blessed New Year. May Our Lord bless you all with peace, good health and happiness in the coming year.”

5. Donnajean Enyeart says:

Angel, I want to share how I can now let go of my “babies.” I have a board on Pinterest entitled “cards that I have made. I know they are there so I can make them again if I want to. Hope this helps.

6. Linda H says:

Hi Lula….Miss Anna has a once a year sale and it’s online, so we can all participate. There’s lots of kits and supplies that you’ve seen and loved with prices that are discounted…..you have to get on as soon as it starts to get your favorites before they sell out. Watch for the details in January!

7. Lula Tomlin says:

Where do this warehouse sale be held and when, I didn’t know about it but I would love to get some great sales.

Phyllis, have you seen the menorahs and etc that Anna has put in some of her Christmas kits? I suspect that if you are on her Facebook page, and post to ask if anyone has menorahs or dreidels from her kits that they wont use, you will receive some in the mail. Never huts to ask. So wonderful of you to help your Grandson become creative!

Anna is right, Jeorgette! You can DO this! Your cards will be beautiful- just make ONE, and see…. Look at the samples and hints page in the kit, and make ONE…. And nobody is grading them either. Anyone who receives a card that you made by hand will be very touched that you took the time to make them something!! After you make the one, and see that its pretty, try another, and so on. You’ve got this, Jeorgette, becaue Anna does the creative part- we just attach those parts to a card base and arrange them on a pretty paper.! I believe in you!

10. Lula Tomlin says:

Thank you for all your beautiful designs, you are really amazing.

Thank you for some last minutes suggestion, now Anna I to would like to see some regious holiday cards and paper.

All the best to you Anna

11. Linda H says:

Unfortunately, I can never go to Create, but the annual event that I save for and anticipate is your wonderful warehouse sale. When will it be this year? I can’t wait! Merry Christmas to you, Miss Anna and to your creative team. Just received my chic wrapping paper and was impressed, not only by the really great product ,but also the truly exceptional packaging. Kudos to all!

12. Dana says:

Thank you for some last minute inspiration. With so much to do sometimes we hit creative block. Hope your holidays are filled with love and joy!

13. beth b says:

Good Morning! I am working on this kit since 4am this morning! I just love it! I am also making Birthday cards from your other kits for December B-Days! thank you for ideas! Merry Christmas!

14. Rochelle Pasquale says:

I’m happy I ordered this kit , it’s a beautiful card kit. I do however miss the larger ones from passed Christmas card kits. My favorite one was the pop up Christmas kit.
    If I may I have a suggestion. I would love to see a more faith based kit. Images of Mary Joseph and baby Jesus. The manger , the magi’s, shepherds, animals, drummer boy…. nativity scenes .
    I think that would make a beautiful Anna Griffin style pop-up kit.
    Also I would love to see family style name tags like “Merry Christmas to my Parents “, ,mom and dad , brother, sister, daughter, granddaughter , son, grandfather, grandmother,.
    I love your kits, your style and nobody does it better.

15. June Estep says:

I had breakfast with scrapping peeps yesterday, and everyone asked…..Is Anna really that nice? I happily reported, she is the real deal. She is that delightful person you see on screen, and she loves all the products and creation of beautiful items too. My peeps were very pleased as they all have come to love Anna.
    Thank you Anna for new inspirations , love the new samples.

16. Audrey Olander says:

Thank you for posting these amazing Christmas cards! So much inspiration. Almost done with my cards and these samples will help. Thank you for all your hard work!

17. Jeorgette P says:

So pretty. I wish I was this creative but I’m afraid all my cards are going to look silly or just a garbled mess of items.

18. Julie C. Fallon says:

Thx for the nice Glorious cards!
    I love that they are easy to assemble but look sophisticated! I love when you demo these and other items on HSN!
    You do a great job with all the hosts

19. Ruth Manor says:

I discovered the adhesive backs on the embellishments making my cards this evening, too, Valerie Owens! It made my night because I thought I was going to run out of tape before I got a few cards made.

20. Ruth Manor says:

I started making my cards this evening and got 10 made tonight. While I was making my cards, I discovered that most of the embellishments are ready to peel and stick, which made me very happy. Recently, I ordered the 3 large Christmas polymer stamps which I plan to use on a few of these cards too. Thanks, Anna, for making so many beautiful products that make my cards look great.

21. Sandy H says:

I finished. Making 105 Christmas cards this year…the 2016 card kit and leftovers galore from prior years and tons of supplies accumulated. I love “designing” my own cards using so much in beautiful supplies. They all turned out gorgeous and as you said, no matter what year etc. it all goes together. Thanks for it all….and my friends who receive them thank you too.
    Happy aholidays

22. Kristine says:

These are wonderful. So helpful!!
    Question–Why isn’t there a pin icon so we can put in our Pinterest? Always has been before. I don’t know how to pin to my file without the pin. Thanks & hopefully receive an answer. Thank you!

23. Linda Valoy says:

My Christmas cards this year are a collection of last years pop-ups flip cards and cards from the new poinsettia dies. I want to thank you Anna for the new ideas for the All about her and him die cuts that you showed on HSN. I had that collection but I used only the small flowers and I was struggling on how to use the ones that were not of the same scale. Your designs looked great. After Christmas I am going to try and make a few.

24. Sue A says:

Thank you Anna. Sharing your ideas helps so much. I am not the best at making my own creations yet, but following your lead makes it easy.

Merry Christmas!

25. KiKi says:

What great ideas for wonderful cards. Can’t say enough how much I enjoy your patterns and timeless look of the cards.

Happy Holidays!

26. Maureen Acerno says:

Your cards, whether they are for birthdays, an Anniversary, a new birth or Christmas have always made an impression with my family & friends. I have rec’d many compliments and people tell me that they always save the cards that I send because they are so beautiful and unique.
    Thank you for all your inspiration.

27. Anna Griffin says:

Jenny it won’t be on The Craft Channel but, you can order it directly from our office. Give our customer service a call at 404-817-8170.

28. karen tabaka says:

Thank you for all the great ideas when you are on HSN, I record it and adapt some of them with my own tweeking to make them mine, I wish you would post them on Pintrist or here in your blog, I would love to be able to see them at a later date for inspirations

29. Debbie Dunn says:

Thank You Anna for postings the beautiful samples, I love how you stay in touch with us !! Happy Holidays!!

30. Carol says:

Thank you Anna … I love these beautiful card samples ,,, they definitely inspire me, Also, a big thank you to you and your staff for all the wonderful products you make, Again this year, I am making a lovely variety of gorgeous Christmas cards for my family and friends. Thanks to your amazing products, I am not only able to create these works of art quickly, I am also have a great time making them. It’s all fun, so thank you. Wishing you and yours many wonderful blessings throughout the holiday season!

31. Jenny Cooper says:

Can you please tell me if we are getting the Glorious Greetings Kit in England. I do hope so as I love the look of them.

32. Jacqueline Helgeson says:

Thank you for more beautiful card ideas! I made my Christmas cards last ear using some of your products but purchased many more this year. I just started my cards 2 days ago and am having so much fun. Merry Christmas to you and your staff and thank you for all the wonderful products. Looking forward to what next year will bring.

33. Mrs. Mary Huff says:

A lady saw my (yours) cards and just requested 50. I told her it’s a late notice but I’ll see how many I can make her by the 10th, think I can do it with appts.? So thanks again for all your great ideas!

34. Teresa says:

Thank you for such beautiful cards…..and so easy! Look forward to next year. Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to all!

35. Angelina Flaherty says:

Happy Holidays to all! Can’t wait for the New Year with Anna. I am truly inspired and in awe in the products she gave us this year to enrich our imagination and talents. Kudos Anna and staff. Happy New Year, too.

36. Judy F. says:

Great inspiration, Anna! Love all of the elements that you used. Create taught me that it’s ok to make cards out of my comfort zone. They’ll be pleasing to a lot more people. Thanks!

37. Maureen Odell says:

Thank you for the wonderful ideas. I can always use your inspiration! I love the way everything goes together, from the past kits and many extras I have picked.
    Wishing you and your wonderful staff a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND JOYOUS HOLIDAY SEASON!

38. Betsy Carty says:

Hey Anna. Great ideas.I got the flip card so I will be at it next week. Sick now. Using the Christmas embellishments 2 for the card party I am preparing for on the 10th along with previous kits. You are right. They all work together. Have a wonderful Christmas holiday. Love and blessings, Betsy from NC

39. Barbara Smith from Crofton says:

Thank you for the step by step instructions. It was such fun to see these beautiful cards take shape. We appreciate all that you do.

40. Cheryl Stone says:

I was thrilled to see the card ideas you have posted. I love the silver and gold paper with the poinsettias, but it is so pretty I didn’t want to cover it up! I am slow at making cards and am not ready for anything else but Christmas. Just want to relax when they are done and enjoy them. I still have a few things coming, so I have a lot to look forward to. I am learning something everyday from my “mistakes.” haha

41. Phyllis says:

Love your card kits. I even had my 7 year old grandson make a card for his daddy’s birthday. He really loved making the card. The next one he will make will be for his mommies birthday, he cann’t wait. I am wondering if for your Jewish followers could you please make some kits for the Jewish holidays. I know Christmas is real big but don’t forget your Jewish friends.

42. Lindar says:

Thank you for your awesome ideas that are easy to follow and produce fabulous results. Ann, I appreciate that you enable me to become a happy, enthusiastic, successful card-maker. Holiday blessings to you and your staff!!!

43. Gena Greenlee says:

Anna, an idea for 2017, make a 5×7 embossing card that looks like the paper in the current Christmas Cardstock that looks button tufted! I replied to a couple of people wanting to know what it was. Then I looked at it and I thought it would make a beautiful pattern for an embossing folder!! Thanks so much for your time!!

44. Gena Greenlee says:

It is paper in the current Christmas Cardstock that is beautiful and very good quality. It looked embossed to me too! I knew I had seen this pattern and then I remembered it is flat paper and just looks embossed. Merry Christmas to you and your family!!

45. Gena Greenlee says:

It is paper, not embossed. It is in the current Christmas Cardstock that has paper that matches the wrapping paper. It has gold medallions, snowflakes in several colors. Very nice paper, great quality.

46. Kim k says:

Hi Anna. I just spent a few days working on my handmade Christmas cards with all of the wonderful products from you I have collected over the years.You have inspired me in so many ways. I have a goal to be well enough and financially able to attend Create 2017.Whenever I think of you you make me smile.

47. cousinsRita Carr says:

I love the premade cards in the accordion folder. The die cuts for him are exactly what I need for the men in my family. I don’t have anyone for Happy Fathers Day. The hunting and fishing ones fit right in with my cousins interests.

Thanks.
    Rita

48. Alice says:

Merry Christmas , and thank you for sharing such lovely ideas , and making the supplies available for me to purchase and create too .

49. Diane says:

Thank you for all your help in my card making.
    At times I just lose my inspiration and you are always there to inspire me again.

50. Sandra finger says:

I received my fabulous folded embellishment kit. It took a while to figure out the dress but love the kit. The dresses will look great on my scrapbooking pages for the grandkids. Love the cards. Can’t wait to get started on my kit. Have a merry Christmas! Look forward to the shows for 2017.

51. Casey Walters says:

Such beautiful cards! I still need to make about ten more from last years kit and then I’ll be done, except for the letters. Hard to believe it’s only a few weeks away! What I have made so far are pretty good, and I don’t have a creative bone in my body, so it goes to show how wonderful these kits are.

52. Norma Vetter says:

Merry Christmas, I don’t know if all my Christmas cards will be glorious but they will all be made with your products. Bless you and all your loved ones.

53. Pat McNab says:

Love seeing these cards and the way you put them together. Just beautiful. They would be treasured by anyone who receives them.

54. Denise Grimes Johansen says:

Merry Christmas to you and your staff. Thank you for enriching my life with your beautiful crafting projects.

Regards,
    Denise Johansen

55. Barbara Mann says:

Happy Holidays. Anna and the ever creative Anna Griffin team and staff,

Just a note of thanks for another great year showcasing beautiful products. Looking forward to being wowed in 2017.

Cheers,

Barbara Mann

56. Gena Greenlee says:

How did you know that I am starting my Christmas cards today? Can’t wait to see all my cards when they are done!!! I agree with others about HSN mistakes, but I hope they get it together in 2017!! Thanks Anna and staff for all of the great things you make that inspire us to make beautiful things!

57. Dana Embry says:

True inspiration !!! Thank you oh so much…
    Look forward to my first card making season and a wonderful 2017 with your ideas, products and personality !! Happiest of Holidays

58. Gwen Burns says:

I am new to your blog and have enjoyed it very much. The cards are beautiful. I have many of the Anna Griffin Cricut cartridges. Any chance that you might show unique ideas for using the designs from the cartridges? So far I put the images together as they are but I have seen a design idea(I think from an HSN show) for a butterfly card that was “out of the box” and stunning. I sure could use some ideas to get out of the box. I follow you on Pinterest and the images are beautiful but I’m not seeing anything out of the box like the butterfly card and I feel like I’m not doing justice to my Anna Griffin designs. Would appreciate your help.

59. AngelaR says:

Anna, this is no joke , and I’m sure you’ve heard this time and time again. ” I want to keep everything for myself ”
    Also my sister and granddaughter caught a glimpse of the cards and both of them immediately picked out the cards they wanted !
    I’m a long time fan, II think since you first went on HSN and long before the craft stores knew your name.
    I hope to continue for the next 50 years , lol .
    Like I said the only problem is I have to learn to let go and share all of this beauty !
    Angel

60. Nancy Anderson says:

Thanks for the ideas Anna I am still a newbie. You and the entire community are always coming up with beautiful styles.

61. Irene Alexander says:

I love this kit. Everything goes together beautifully. I made most of my Christmas cards this year at Create 2. I love your blog and daily inspirations on FB.

62. Kimberly Terry says:

I’m trying to make them look half as NJ ice as yours! My family doesn’t believe I make them so I guess they look better than I think. Thank you anna.

63. Joyce Dunson says:

Thanks Anna and your design team for such a beautiful array of cards! They will help inspire me as I complete my cards. I made a bunch at Create 2, and I’m still on cloud 9. Have a very merry Christmas and joyous New Year!

64. Maureen m says:

As usual your ideas and tips on how do make everything easy and beautiful are fabulous. Thank you Anna for s lovely year full of inspiration, southern charm and again fabulous products . I look forward to all your blogs in the new year , Merry Christmas to all❤️❤️❤️

65. Terance in Texas says:

Great ideas, so thankful your i our crafting life and inspiring us to create and helping us with all the pieces to be successful. thanks for all your ideas that have come to reality.

Hi Anna and Team,

Thanks for the beautiful examples of holiday cards. I will definitely save them.

I just received notification that I am soon to receive my purchases from your last appearance on HSN. Sooooo excited.
    I truly appreciate all of your products and designs. They truly elevate my crafting experience.

Have a wonderful and very blessed Christmas season. See you in 2017.

67. Sandi Anderson says:

All of your Christmas cards are beautiful, but I already have enough Christmas supplies to last for years so can we move on. I would like to see a kit with SMALL flowers. Another idea would be a collection of small flowers along the line of the Cottage Roses. I know many others who would be interested in this request. HSN does not seem to be getting our orders correct. I ordered the Christmas wrapping package and paid for it. Instead of a confirmation I received an e-mail stating I might be interested in that item, I decided to forget it. This is my first comment but I would like for it to be taken seriously.

68. Kristine says:

Thank you Anna and crew. These cards are beautiful. The inspiration is there. Love the directions. Keep it up. Thank you.

69. Deborah Gilbert says:

Thank you Anna and your team for all the crafting products you bring to us each year. 2017 will be another “Beautiful in the making Year”. Can’t wait!

God bless, and Merry Christmas!

70. Diane Lang says:

LOVE the embossing on that first card-is that one of your cuttlebug folders? It just adds so much texture to the card ! Would you let me know what folder it is if it is indeed one of yours? Thanks 🙂

71. Lorelei Brown says:

Beautiful cards with the traditional style that brings back wonderful Christmas memories for my family. Thank You Anna and team for the beautiful products you create and share with us. It makes our world a little brighter.
    Merry Christmas and a Blessed 2017,

72. Kymm Cummins says:

I enjoy making cards and yes I’m knee deep in card making right now. Thank you Anna for all your beautiful supplies you’ve offered throughout this year, I think I’ve bought it all. As I make each card I try to think what Anna would do. Again, thank you so much for all you do. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

73. Shellie Fontana says:

‘Giving HAPPY THANKS, Anna, for this ‘unexpected’ Tuesday Sneak Peek BLOG-post from you today! As my husband just went out-of-town today, and we just returned from a working-holiday at my folks’ home-place, I am taking an Anna Day in my home! I am looking forward to try your expert instructions with gorgeous photos here, to craft a few extra cards. (I made almost all my ‘Anna-ual’ Christmas cards throughout the hot summer, and am ready to label/mail thus week, YIP!) I had my daughter record your recent November ‘sequel’ FINALE on HSN, because I couldn’t watch ‘live,’ and I’m so thankful to be able to do so! I just want you to know I’m thankful for you and your talented AG TEAM, designing & creating and sharing & teaching us to craft such beautiful cards that really are like GIFTS that I can include EVERYONE on my ‘list!’ HAve a wonderful holiday season, VERY Card-Mother Anna Griffin! (((HUGS))) from Texas~

74. Mimi Mertens says:

Beautiful and cozy. . Yes, cozy . The red card looks like it is quilted. I like to surround myself on my couch with all of these! Ana you have an awesome team that put all these beauties together.