HSN January 10th, 2017 Sneak Peek 3 Winner

Hi everyone!

We’re so excited for the start of the holiday weekend! We hope you all have very memorable and merry time with friends, family and loved ones! Very soon we will get to spend time with you, our beloved fans! We’re going to be on HSN in less than 3 weeks! Our shows on January 10th will be at midnight, 11am, 12pm, 3pm and 8pm. Oh my goodness we’re ready to craft with you!

Over 1000 of you commented to win Fancy Flips Card Kit, Flip Card Diecut Embellishments, Letterpress Cards, Layers and Envelopes, Letterpress Embossing Folders, plus Spring Colorbox Ink Set, Seasonal Love and Easter Card Layers and Fancy Flips Super Sentiment Stickers . Tami Babs these are all yours! We hope these products bring you lots of joy in the New Year!

We have a few more projects to show you; let’s took a look!

First, we have our third flip card kit, Fancy Flips! You’re going to love the 20 cards you will be able to make with this flipping awesome set! Fancy Flips is perfect for spring, has bright florals, loads of gold foil sentiments and more!

Think of what you will be able to create with over 250 small embellishments! You asked for them, and we are giving them to you! Group hearts, butterflies, flowers and gold-foiled cornices together for a lovely effect!

Sticking with our spring theme, we have Letterpress Embossing Folders! Graceful Butterflies, Petite Roses and all the other small designs are going to add a beautiful component to your card making!

Our Letterpress Cards, Layers and Envelopes were designed specifically to go with the above embossing folders. These impressionable, cotton papers show off your letterpress work wonderfully!

Again, happy holidays to each and every one of you. You mean the world to us, and have made this year one for the books! We will meet you right back here on Tuesday.

Love,

1. Linda Gilliam says:

I love everything but I’m so sad, will you still offer the pink planner, I didn’t get one last year… It says they are SOLD out!!
    Help!!

2. Migdalia Del Valle says:

I love the Ribbon Box. It is so hard to make the perfect bow…this is perfect!!!

Merry Christmas
    Migdalia Del Valle

3. Cheryl Cain says:

This die storage is stunning!! These would look so beautiful on my craft desk!! Thank you for the opportunity!

4. Vickie Britton says:

I am so excited for the upcoming craft shows on HSN. I love the ribbon holder/maker and the die storage is awesome. I just love Anna and her products are really beautiful.

5. Nancy Caruso says:

I love the new magnetic die storage. I have mine in a case very hard to see and get to the bottom ones.i have to take them all out.

6. Cathy says:

Well it’s all amazing,and I think my favorite was the ribbon holder,and bow maker,but then the albums with the magnet sheet,in between to hold dies is really something I want,so all of the items I love!!!

7. BEVERLY Reneau says:

The Flowers look so real in your birds and butterflies collection. I just ordered two more of your sers today on HSN.

8. Leanna "Lee" Hansen says:

All of the product are fabulous, but I need storage, storage, storage!. I really like the Magnetic die storage folders. Can’t wait until Jan 10th!

9. Robin Russo says:

I just don’t know where to begin on posting my favorite, because I love all of them. the ribbon box and bow maker is hands down fantastic!!!

10. Kathy Stoeckle says:

Ooh, the compliments on my handmade Christmas cards keep coming in… you have me hooked. My favorite is the birds die cuts…but wait…maybe it’s the ribbon maker..but then again I really like the magnetic die cut holder…. double checked my calendar and made sure I adjusted for the time difference in California…for your newest show.

11. Val Millette says:

The new die storage binders are just what I need for all my Anna Griffin favorite dies. I can’t wait for January 10th!!!

12. Joan Baker says:

Happy Happy Christmas to Anna and all who help her to bring us products to make our lives beautiful and special.

13. karen tabaka says:

Merry Christmas and a creative Happy New Years to you, your family, Georgie and your staff. Bless you all

14. Michelle Farmer says:

My wish for the Holidays, Everone have a safe & Happy Season! Enjoy time with your family and friends!

Congrats Tami, enjoy your early !

15. JanM says:

Congratulations Tami Babs on winning with Anna Griffin. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone. H
    Eat , drink, and make merry and see you back here next week!

16. Lisa Schumacher says:

Hope you Anna and all your followers have a blessed Christmas!!!! I am digging the small embellishments!!!

17. Kristine says:

Thank you for putting the Pinterest icon on the samples. It’s great. These are all beautiful. Have a wonderful Merry Christmas. Enjoy!!

18. Nona Haydon says:

I’m very excited about the letter pressing kits. I’ve been using paint and a roller, but your new envelopes will make it easier. It’ll be interesting to see how the ink sets on the cotton card stock. Embellishments for the flip cards is a great idea! You never fail to find something great. Thank you for this and all the wonderful crafting hours!

Congratulation, Tami Babs! Whoopppee!~ I am happy for you, and cant help but wonder if you are happy-dancing for your big win today! YAYAY! Merry Chritmas, right? fun! These preview cards are just SO beautiful!

20. Janet Oliver says:

Congratulations Tami!
    Merry Christmas Anna and company and to all my fellow Griffinites and a very happy and creative 2017.

21. Ginger M says:

Congrats to Tami, Santa came a bit early for her & what a lucky gal she is. I hope she enjoys all her fab new goodies.

22. Shellie Fontana says:

ho, Ho, HO, MERRY CONGRATS, Tami! What a GREAT ‘pre-Christmas gift’–FROM Anna Griffin, no less! Griffinites just know you will enjoy having and using LETTERPRESS folders and cards (such FINE cotton cards, oh my goodness)!
    I also want to wish Anna and everyone on the A-TEAM a festive, fabulous Christmas with “FaLaLa!” (((Hugs))) from Texas all y’all!

23. Debbie Dunn says:

Congratulations Tami Babs, enjoy your Winnings!!
    Merry Christmas Griffinites , Merry Christmas Anna Griffin and Fabulous Team !!

24. Deidra says:

Anna, all at Anna’s Company and all Griffinites: I wish each of you a blessed, safe, and festive Holiday season!