HSN March 8, 2017 Sneak Peek 3 Winner

Hi everyone,

We hope that you have had a great week so far, and that you are ready for today’s winner! Craft Day is quickly approaching, and we will be on HSN Wednesday, March 8th at midnight, 11am-1pm, 4pm, 7pm and for our big finale at 8pm. Craft Days are our very favorite days of the year, but we have a few bonus shows to let you know about on March 14th as well. We will have a TS2 and will be live on HSN at 5am and 5pm EST for a few bonus appearances!

We loved your comments this week, and the many ways that you would use the dies, embossing folders and bow maker to create beautiful projects! Over 1865 of you left us a comment, and Yocasta Pena-Brent today is your day to win! You’ve won both sets of embossing folders, our new Decorative Edge Dies and the Bowmaker plus you have been entered to win a trip to Anna Griffin | Create! So much fun!

Of course, we have more to show you to whet your appetite.

Our set of 4 Decorative Edge Dies are 7 inches long, and contain the edge die and outer edge die. There’s a variety of ways that you can use them. They cut the designs into the paper, you can cut the design outright, or you can cut out the shadow layer to give you lots of options. Flowers, lace and more are the opulent patterns in this set.

Our Embossed Words Folders are unlike anything we have done before! The brushstroke calligraphy on this set is so incredible, the words come to life right on your cards! When using these folders, you won’t need a lot of embellishing, because the words are just so beautiful. Use ink, or sand the embossing to make something truly magical!

Our set of 4 Decorative Scene Folders emboss with two different patterns on each folder! There is so much dimension and versatility included on the patterns! Flowers, lace, blossoms, scalloped edges and more make the prettiest projects you can imagine. These are excellent for inking and embossing too!

Our Ribbon Storage Box and perfect bow maker is the gift that keeps on giving. After you have used all the ribbon included, you can refill the spool with your favorites to continue to make perfect bows for years to come! Our diagram makes it fool-proof and easy to make all bows from 1 inch up to 9 inches!

Be sure to tune in Tuesday for Sneak Peek 4 and all that we have in store for you! Hint, it’s going to be a bright and shiny post! Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

Love,

1. Sandy Williams says:

Oh, My Goodness.

Purple Madness, my favorite color. I surely am a Purple girl all the way. My blood must be purple.

Everyone I know, knows me as a purple lover, in fact even my master bedroom is Purple, my husband just went with it. Thank Goodness.

When I first started scrapbooking the first paper I bought was Anna Griffin in Purple, it’s so pretty. I remember it well because I still have sheets of it. They are so pretty that I hate to put anything on it.

I have a Cricut expression and didn’t think I needed another Crcut, but my scrapbook buddy just received a Crcicut Air for her anniversary and she brags and show me all the time why I need one.

I told her maybe one day, then the other day I was at Joanns and I saw a picture of the Purple one and thought to myself ***! My color! I finally told her that I think the day is coming quickly that I will need to seriously think about getting it as the color is calling out me.

I work in a Junior High School and a High School Library part of my responsibilities is to set up book displays in which I use my Cricut to make fantastic displays. When asked about the display I tease and say that I spend hours with my manicure scissors cutting them out. I get the stranges looks. Oh well, my secret.

“IF” I win the Pretty Purple Cricuit and luggage it would be easier to transport back and forth to either school to complete my displays.

So I really, really need to win this beautiful Cricut.

Just wondering, I have your gold Cuddle Bug will you be coming out with a Purple one to match?????

2. Patricia Delise says:

I recently re-established my love for crafting and Cricut. I had the very first Cricut, the Cricut Expression, and then recently advanced to the Cricut Explore One. When I saw this Lilac one, I thought this would be a dream come true. Now that I am retired, the budget is not as free as it once was. I have been a faithful follower and have supported the many changes over the years. There will be many of us having our stories to tell and many wonderful words to express. Good luck to all, and here’s hoping we’re all winners in some wonderful way. 🙂

3. sara newcomer says:

Just received my box of goodies from the sale held through amazon. classic arrangements and designer notecards are divine!!!!!!!!! The treat bags are just adorable. Best regards, Sara

4. Tosh says:

Love everything. Was just set on getting the word folders and parchment embellishments until I saw the Foil. Now have to add to my list.

5. Cyndi says:

You bring such beautiful expressions of your craft to us. I know you inspire us to create with you and that you try to make it simple but the out come so beautiful. My sister truly is a Anna Griffin fan. I too am becoming one as well. Thank you for everything that you do for the crafter.

6. Shelia Justice says:

Wow, the new foiling system looks like fun! Looking forward to March 8 HSN Craft Day–what a way to celebrate my birthday!

7. Ada Mikic says:

Love them all!! Especially the Go Press and Foil Machine. I all ready have ideas for Scrapbooking and ribbon making. Can’t wait till March 8th!!!

8. Terri . Hill says:

Anna Anna Anna, I dont have the words to thank you. I have been hoping and praying someone would come up with a small foil print machine…( should have known you would have one) I love the other products you have and I will be purchasing a lot on March 8, You are so gracious to share your talent with us. I am so excited for March the 8th.

9. Pamela P says:

Well I like the mink machine but for some reason the refills are not being offered, so I look forward to trying this foil transfer machine

10. Katherine Madewell says:

All of these new tools and designs are wonderful. It never fails to amaze me that Anna and her staff can always delight me with new things to “play ” with on every show. Thanks so much.

11. Terri Cohn says:

Hi Anna and Company:

All of these are gorgeous, but the foiled sayings are my favorite.

I also really like your new hairdo.

Looking forward to seeing you on the 6th.

Your friend, Terri

12. Elizabeth Chopin says:

So much new stuff. It will be a tough decision for me to buy on March 8th. Looking forward to it.

13. Sandy says:

As usual Anna always something new and intriguing..since I’m always loving dies and foil I’d go with that new heat foiling/die machine. I will be watching 3/8 during my hip replacement recuperation. Gives me a reason to work hard to get better..

14. Noelle Marks says:

Wow!!! Just too many beautiful items!!! I think my favorite would be the we R memory keeper platform punch sett!! Looks like so many beautiful cards and items you could make from that!!!
    And I probably will pick up the foil in the everyday colors!
    Can’t wait! I even took the day off from work!!

15. Beth W. says:

Love the Bow Making Box. Anna is there anyway to get your ribbon in a bundle without the box? I love 3/8″ satin ribbon, and yours comes in such lovely colors. 3/8″ satin is very hard to find in the stores. I would love the ribbon bundled in all of the Anna Griffin colors, both 3/8″ and the 1 1/2″.

16. Yvonne OConnor says:

Can’t wait for the next show. I may need to add a room to my house because I keep buying all of your products.

17. Paulette says:

waiting patiently for mar 8
    congrats to the new winner. so happy for you. almost like winning the lottery…almost!

18. Elaine says:

Congratulations Yocasta! Have lots of fun with all of your gifts. We are all envious, but we know you will enjoy them and create beautiful projects.

19. Tracy Sperling says:

Congratulations To Yocasta Enjoy! Love All Your Product! Love The Edge Dies It Will Make Beautiful Cards.

20. Lindar says:

So happy for you, Yocasta!! Enjoy all your beautiful products. Thank you, Anna, for giving each of us an opportunity to win.

21. Lois N. says:

CONGRATULATIONS YOCASTA!! Enjoy all your wonderful new crafting gifts. I know you will be inspired with each and every one of them throughout the seasons!
    I know I would like to have the beautiful decorative edge dies and word folders and scene folders to use all year round. They are just beautiful Anna and I can’t wait to see you in March sharing more wonderful ideas for crafting. Love, Lois N.

22. Andrea Smart says:

Love everything you do Anna but I thin the edge dies will add elegance to any card. THank you for bringing new things to us.

These are all just beautiful fun Anna! March is going to be fun, creative & leaving with hard decisions for us of what to get! Your products are all so fun, I make my decision before the show. It never fails I change my mind usually while watching something you are presenting! Lol! I go back later, look at my list & always have to smile. You are doing your job very well, if we can’t decide which items to get! Very thankful for you and your gifts of creativity & more! Aloha

24. Mrs. Mary Huff says:

Congrats to Yocasta who will have lots to make with her winnings. Oh, such pretty cards Anna and the ribbon box is growing on me and so is my tummy from too many Valentine goodies:-)

25. DeniseLoeffler says:

For as much as I love my crafting, I am an organization freak. I love the organizational items you have, too.

26. Donna De Graw says:

Congrat’s Yocasta Pena-Brent. You did it. Anna I love all of your dies and cards and I can’t hardly wait for the 8th of march to get here.

27. Yadyra Marrero says:

Congratulations to Yocasta, have fun with your toys..I’m hoping to get the dies but loving everything.

28. Teresa Feuling says:

Congratulations to this week’s winner. I very excited for you. Plus good luck for the drawing to Create.
    I can’t wait to you you Anna on March 8th.
    Plus can’t wait to buy your new folders and dies.

29. Janet Antony says:

Loved the Black & White card with the flower. It could be used for thank you cards, thinking of you, so many things with the last Special I ordered. Perfect! I’m clearing my day! Good Luck! You all are so creative.

30. Linda Bohannon says:

Congratulations Yocasta Pena-Brent so happy for you. Can’t Wait for March 8th and 14th… Have a great weekend everyone.

Way to go, Yocasta! Congratulations! Oh, you will have a great time this week, I imagine! Par-tee! 🙂 I am truly happy for you! I cant wait to get my hands on those edge dies!

32. Brenda Owen says:

Congratulations Yocasta! Have fun crafting with you wonderful items. Always love the dies and folders.

33. Denice with a "c" says:

Tick Tick Tick, Counting the seconds till Craft day with Anna. Congratulations to the winner of all the goodies. I bet your are on cloud 9. God bless…Denice

34. Claribel Hernandez says:

I love the decorative dies, but then again all you products a so beautiful. I’m so excited for the HSN craft day. I’ll have to let my sister know so she can watch too.

35. Aurora Riffee says:

First thing I have to tell Anna, I love, love and love the Collage toppers. I have everyone so far and boy do they make a quick beautiful card. And they are so speedy to a make a card with. And now I cannot not wait for the show in March. I will be watching.

36. Michele Owens says:

Every thing is beautiful. I got a big box of pretties from the sale. Can’t wait to get started making keepsake cards for friends and family. Looking forward to the March 8 HSN program.

37. Deidra says:

Yocasta! Congratulations! You are right about winning the Anna Griffin weekly sneak peek lotto! Also, congratulations for first time ever winning a prize. You could not have started with a better prize package!

38. Carol Ouellette says:

So happy for you you Yocasta!!! You sound as excited as many of us would be. Enjoy those Decorative Edge Dies. Happy Crafting!

39. Joan Baker says:

Your twice weekly blogs and lovely products and samples on Facebook have kept me sane during a dreary miserable English winter and I am very grateful to you Anna and your team. Thank you to all of you. .

40. Yocasta Pena-Brent says:

Oh my God!!!!! I can’t believe I’m a winner. It’s the first time in my life that I win something. I am trembling and my heart is beating faster.Everyone at work thinks that I just won the lotto, and that’s exactly how I feel. Thank you Anna and team, and thanks everyone for your kind words.

41. MJ Romero says:

I need to get back to embossing, and with your new folders, it will be delightful. Thanks for the inspiration. Just looking at your examples gets the creative juices flowing.

42. Brenda Galway says:

The lacey edge dies will be a great complement to many of your designs. I plan to try them on special tags for photo albums. Looking forward to March 8.

43. Maggie Barnett says:

Thank you for the beautiful products this time Anna. Hopeful you will include a shopping list again with all the new products and returning products as the time comes closer to March 8th. We all appreciate the list and it makes it so much easier to decide what we have to have! Thank you!

44. Meg says:

Looking forward to the next show, and I wanted to thank you for the Super Sale that we had on Feb 1st. This is so nice that you put this on for your fans, I have a question though, How can I check on the shipment when it doesn’t come from Amazon, and I can’t find any place on your pages?

45. JoAnn Williams says:

Love the edge dies AND the scenic folders. Can’t wait for March 8th to arrive! Plus it’s my birthday month. I will need to buy myself a little gift.

46. Stephanie McKnight says:

I absolutely love the set of 4 Decorative Edge Dies! A must-have that will never leave my work table. Of course I love it all!

47. Donna Cogburn says:

So excited to see everything in the 8th. Giving away a lot of non Anna products to have my room organized for my new crafting supplies.

48. Casey Walters says:

Congratulations Yocasta! You’re going to have so much fun with your prizes. Really looking forward to the next show.

Hi there Miss Anna and Co!

Wow! The decorative dies are going to take card making to the next level. ..or two! The projects that have been shown using them are nothing short of breathtaking! What an incredible addition to the Anna Griffin line of Gorgeousness!
    I just love them! How inspiring!

Looking forward to your upcoming visit on HSN!

Thanks for ALL you do Miss Anna!

50. Karen D'Amato says:

Congratulations Yocasta! Have lots of fun with your new goodies and make lots of projects. Looking forward to seeing some of them.

51. Ann Robson says:

Congrats to Yocasta…have fun trying all your new items and call in on March 8th to let us know how you like them! My guess is you will love them all!

52. Joanne Lowe says:

Congratulation Yocasta, how wonderful is this!!! I hope you enjoy your amazing prizes! I’m sure this has made your week. 🙂 Thanks to Anna Griffin for giving these prizes, and for giving such great crafting supplies. 🙂

53. Beth Gutzwiller says:

March can’t get here quick enough. I have the best seat in the house reserved so I can see it all up close and personal. I have made sure I don’t have any grandchildren to keep that special day. As always, everything looks beautiful. By the way, I just got my rose colored cuttlebug. I already know it’s a super product. It’s soooooooo pretty.

54. Gwen Ogburn says:

Congratulation Yocasta! You are one lucky winner. Happy crafting. I just love everything Anna puts out. I can hardly wait to order these new items and incorporate them in my cardmaking.

55. Jeanie Puckett says:

I have to have the ribbon storage box. I have one, and love it. I’m dying for another. Everything looks great !

Anna and Team,

Congratulation Yocasta! Enjoy!

Love all of the good news today. They should have you on air more often. Your fans miss you when you are not around. Are you listening HSN? I shouldn’t complain. HSN is a great source for crafters….much appreciated. See you on the 8th for crafters’ day.

57. Kymm Cummins says:

Love the embossing words folders and the decorative scene folders! List is growing can’t wait for the 8th!

58. Maureen m says:

Congratulations to Yocasta Pena-Brent another great week to win, I can’t wait to purchase all that you won Happy Presidents’ Day

59. Wanda Duso says:

Yocasta Pena-Brent congratulations! You are one lucky Griffinite! I cannot wait to see what Anna and her staff are bringing to us on Tuesday! Have a great weekend all!

60. Betsy Carty says:

Congratulations Yocasta. Enjoy. Hey Anna. Everything looks great! Can hardly wait. It’s a date. I’ll see you on HSN. Land blessings, Betsy

61. Mary Makinen says:

Congratulations to the winner.
    Looking forward to March 8….
    LOL Still getting notification of payments being made for the last time you were on HSN!!

62. Marissia Seals says:

I love that black and white card at the top of page I hope it is it paper, but I am wondering if it’s an inked folder underneath the die cut?

63. Marissia Seals says:

I love that black and white card at the top of page I hope is it paper at an inked folder underneath the die cut?