The 3rd Annual Anna Griffin | Create and more!

Hi there,

Happy Friday! We hope that you have taken the time this week to dream up how you would use our beautiful new storage items to get your crafting stash organized and in tip top shape. Since today is the last day of National Craft Month, we are giving away 2 sets of our Paper Storage Box, Drawer Storage, Die Storage Binders and the everyday Chic Wrap! We are closing out the month with a Facebook Live interview with Anna at 4:30pm EST today. Join us!

Our 2 lucky winners today are Mary White and Kim Z. We hope that these items inspire you to create gorgeous, organized spaces for your treasured papers, stickers, stamps, inks, tools and more! Be sure to share photos with us on Facebook, we love to see your cards, scrapbook pages and craft spaces!

We have an exciting announcement that many of you have been waiting for!

The 3rd Annual Anna Griffin | Create registration is now open! Who, what, where and when you ask?!

Who: YOU

What: An all inclusive weekend full of crafting, community, classes, an incredible craft room and so much more!

When: Thursday, November 9 – Sunday, November 12

Where: The Grand Hyatt Buckhead in Atlanta, Georgia

How: Follow this link for event tickets!

This annual crafting retreat is where friendships are formed, new skills are learned, creativity is unleashed, photos are snapped and memories to last a lifetime are made! The 3rd Annual Anna Griffin | Create is going to be bigger and better than ever before! Like they say, the third time is the charm! There will be an incredible line up of teachers who are experts at their craft, ready to school you in all things “beautiful in the making!”

There is nothing like it. You can see a recap and photos of last year’s event here. Below is a video showing some of the fun you can expect, but be sure that we have some surprises up our sleeves!

Anna Griffin | Create is now open for registration! Over 4 days and 3 nights you will learn new crafting techniques, preview new products and best of all make new friends.

Event Itinerary

Thursday, November 9th

• Check in for your three night stay at the Grand Hyatt, Buckhead and meet your personal Craft Concierge. Your room for 3 nights is included in your ticket price. Extra nights are available for a separate charge and can be booked when filling out our pre-event survey.

• 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm meet and greet with Anna and friends plus 3 full hours of make and take projects are included.

• Opening night dinner and presentation included in your ticket price.

• The world’s greatest Anna Griffin Craft Room opens, housing all of your favorite tools and craft supplies. Everything you could possibly need will be included!

Friday, November 10th

• Breakfast and Lunch buffets are included in your ticket price.

• 3, 90 minute crafting classes from Anna and industry leading teachers are included.

• The world’s greatest Anna Griffin Craft Room opens after classes.

• Explore beautiful Buckhead, Atlanta and enjoy dinner on your own!

Saturday, November 11th

• Breakfast and Lunch buffets are included in your ticket price.

• A second full day of 3, 90 minute crafting classes from Anna and industry leading teachers. 6 unique classes in total for the event are included.

• The world’s greatest Anna Griffin Craft Room opens after classes.

• Explore beautiful Buckhead, Atlanta and enjoy dinner on your own!

Sunday, November 12th

• Breakfast buffet is included in your ticket price.

• Bus transportation to and from Anna Griffin Inc. is included.

• An exclusive warehouse shopping spree where we ship home your purchases!

• The world’s greatest Anna Griffin Craft Room will be open until 2 pm.

…and so much more!

*Note: Spaces are limited. Tickets are non-refundable and are available on a first come, first served basis. Ticket price does not include transportation to and from Atlanta or between the airport and the hotel.

**If you choose the “2 payments” option you will be able to purchase your ticket in two separate payments. The first payment is due when you sign up, and you will be notified via email about the second installment in July. If you choose this option you will be charged a service fee of $19.95 on each payment.

There are only 235 days until this exciting craft event! Let the countdown begin!

On Monday we continue with our new product previews for the May 9th Craft Day shows on HSN! What are some items that you are hoping to see? Have a wonderful weekend!

Xoxo,

1. Dena Hadley says:

I am so disappointed. Sold out already. I was really hoping to be able to attend. Have not been able to go yet.

2. Kim Z says:

I don’t think the shock of reading my name as one of last weeks winners will EVER wear off!! What a wonderful thrill and surprise!! Thank you so much Anna and thank’s to all of you who took the time to send congratulations to us both! Oh, CONGRATULATIONS Mary! Thanks again, I can’t wait for the goodies to arrive, they certainly will be put to good use. I have never won a thing in my 58 years of life and to think the first time I do, it’s from Anna Griffin? It just doesn’t get any better then this!!
    Good luck everyone! Kim

3. Linda Kelley Johnston says:

A dream come true would be able to go to your Anna Griffin Create Event. Just to have the chance to have a hands on chance to learn & Create to my hearts content for four days would be a lifetime opportunity beyond words could describe. Dreaming & crossing my fingers tight I may have a chance to go… if finances weren’t an issue I would have grabbed a ticket to the Create Event in a heartbeat. Hoping extra hard I will have a chance for one of the 3 winning tickets to go!!! ❤️❤️❤️

4. Gina Hughes says:

Of course everything is beautiful and I would love it all. I was taken by Anna’s demeanor, she seemed sad or sick, I hope our Anna is OK. I guess I am so use to her being happy and jovial.

5. Kimberly says:

I sure wish I could go, but my computer died, and I had to buy a new one. No budget for anything else. Congrats, and have fun creating to all who get to go!

6. Susan Patterson says:

Hello Anna & Co.,
    when will the parchment papers be available again? waiting with expectation!

7. Shirley Hinton says:

Once AGAIN .. ill say how creative your team is and how much you help us to create cards that will be heirloom pieces of our heartfelt sentiments !

8. Jo A Portell says:

***! I am so excited! I told my husband that I wanted to come to Create this year and if he made it my Christmas present (early), I’d be in hog heaven. So, I get to come this year. Already bought my ticket! An added bonus for me, most of my family lives in the Atlanta area so I will be able to visit them during the following week. Yeah!!! Looking forward to meeting Anna!

9. Judy Walker says:

I love the accordion folders and will be order that one. It will make a beautiful invitation for a wedding. Your ideas are a true inspiration for all of us newbies. You make us feel like we can accomplish anything.
    Thanks Anna
    Judy

10. Debbie says:

One day I hope to be able to do this its on my bucket list.
    Hope you ladies all have a great time. It looks like a great memory in the making.

11. Kathy says:

I jcan hardly stand it!!! Coming from Cali…..This is better than going to Disneyland (and, I didn’t think there would ever be anything better than that). I have such a high regard for your talent, your brilliant designs, and your seemingly never ending soft southern charm. You could sell me a rock in a box.

12. Kathy says:

I jcan hardly stand it!!! Coming from Cali….so excited. This is better than going to Disneyland (and, I didn’t think there would ever be anything better than that. I have such a high regard for your talent, your brilliant designs, and your seemingly never ending soft southern charm. You could sell me a rock in a box.

13. Kathy says:

I jcan hardly stand it !! I just got my ticket. Coming from Cali….so excited. This is better than going to Disneyland (and, I didn’t think there would ever be anything better than that. I have such a high regard for your talent, your brilliant designs, and your seemingly never ending soft southern charm. You could sell me a rock in a box.

14. Kathy says:

15. Kathy Bray Partin says:

I Love the new storage items that you have come up with, as they will work PERFECTLY on my desk.
    Anna, thanks for all the beautiful items that you create.

16. Maritza A Valdes says:

Can wait! It’s going to be my birthday present and my first time to be with Anna Griffin in person. I love whatever ‘s Anna Griffin and I know the evenyt would exceed my expectations. Would be like waiting for Santa. thanks for making things like this happens.

17. Michelle Guinta says:

Finally getting to attend CREATE!! Have been wanting to go for the last 2 years. My best friend is going too but was prepared finally to go this year even if it was by myself!! We can’t wait!!

18. Debby Abad says:

Anna you need to come to Virginia Beach! We have a large convention area near the ocean front. I can’t be the only scrapper in our area.

19. Gwen Ogburn says:

My friend and discussed it and it is just not in our budgets. There is always, hopefully next year. Hopefully, one day I will get to meet you, Anna.

20. Gwen Ogburn says:

Congratulation Mary and Kim! Anna, thank you so much for offering these great deals each Monday. I want to come to Create 3 but it may not be in my budget. My BFF has not declared herself a Griffinite but she is very close to it. I have discussed this retreat with her and she is like me; budget on a fixed income like so many other Griffinites. I am still hopeful we can come. I talked her into going to Stamping Escape in TN this month so maybe we can as we just a few miles up I 85 from Atlanta. In Spartanburg SC. Good luck to all the March Winners; you may get to go to Create # 3.

21. Mary R. says:

I have no way of knowing if I would be able to attend this far in advance, so being non-refundable means I’ll have to pass on this. Hope you all will enjoy your vacation. I look forward to seeing the pictures. I love all the new storage binder/boxes, etc.

22. Michele jones says:

Atlanta sounds great. Will do my best. The storage items I have of yours are great, additions are needed. Thanks for all your products, see you on HSN!

23. Jane R says:

I have tried to make to the first two, and issues have always prevented me from doing so. I truly hope I can make it work this year! Keeping my fingers crossed and hoping this year I can make it!

24. Diane Lynne C. says:

I’m jealous of the Griffinites who are able to go see and meet Anna this year. Another year out of a job (market is tight and no one wants a 58 year old) I’d love to be the winner of this trip if Anna were to give one away.Make me a winner Anna and I’ll clean your home top to bottom, do the laundry, shop for groceries and make the best Italian dinner you have ever eaten. Have I ever told you that I’m known for my baking skills. Smiles.

Congrats to the winners.

25. Donna Cogburn says:

Finally going to Create, I am so excited. I am coming alone but I feel I will not be alone at the event. Love all things Anna

26. Annette Johnson says:

The create weekend sounds fantastic. I love watching all the beautiful things you make then re-creating them on my own for friends. Thanks Anna for all the beautiful designs, ideas and products.

27. Myrna Hartley says:

Awesome another craft date!

Love organizing as well as crafting, everything must have a proper place it makes it easier and more fun to be creative. These items would be put to good use in my craft room.

Affectionately,
    Myrna

28. Mrs. Mary Huff says:

Congrats to Mary and Kim, when u are done organizing maybe u can come to Michigan and help me…LOL. I’d love to come to create but am on a fixed income etc.. Why is it always in November and we wouldn’t have to worry about the snow? Oh well, everyone have fun!

29. Andrea Smart says:

Would love the storage, who could’t use ore. I am going to check in to going, My son is getting married in November so this may preclude me from attending, but we will see.

30. Vickey M. says:

What is the refund policy on the Anna Griffin CREATE 3 (ie: time limit on refunds, percentage of refund)? Thanks in advance,

31. Kathleen Sawyer says:

Just added to my bucket list -I would so love to go to create!!!
    If I didn’t buy anymore craft supplies between now and then…..I am not disciplined enough. I’ll just have to buy more lottery tickets and hope its in my luck stars to win a trip.

32. Vicky Michot says:

Not sure if I am going to be able to make it this year. For anyone that can go you are definitely in for a treat. I went alone last year even tho I was a little unsure. Well Im so glad I did. I really enjoyed myself! I think my favorite was the classes. Was wonderful to meet Anna along with the other great instructors. Hoping I am able to go again, but if not I hope you all have an amazing time 🙂

33. Michelle says:

Just got my ticket to the Anna Create Extravaganza- I’ve never attended and truly look forward to meeting new people and creating beautiful things.
    Yay I’m able to use up my airline miles – they’re paying for roundtrip flight to Atlanta

34. Yadyra Marrero says:

Congratulations to Mary and Kim. Can’t wait till May for more wonderful stuff…I wish that I could go to Create., unfortunately this year I had to quit my job due to Fibromyalgia, so I don’t expect that the funds will be available but then nobody knows what can happen. Keeping my fingers crossed.

35. Paulette Duda says:

Congrats to the winners.

Congrats to me. My wonderful husband did not flinch when I said I wanted to go to Create 3. I am excited beyond words.

Now I just have to sell enough cards to pay for the warehouse trip on Sunday. Yikes !!!

36. Carol J. says:

I was sooo hoping this year for your Create wouldn’t be strike 3 for me. But unfortunately it will be as hubby was laid off of his job last week. 🙁
    Anywhooo…..Looking forward to see you on HSN in May.

Congratulations to ALL the Griffinites who are able to go see and meet Anna this year. .

37. Dolores "Dee" Hilderbrand says:

I’m all registered and so excited again. I have attended Create I & Create II. I love the friends I have made and the new techniques I have learned. This journey continues to be amazing mostly because of Anna and her wonderful staff. Thank you for making this available to your “Griffinites”, we are very appreciative.

38. Dianne McDonald says:

I cannot wait for Monday. Given the array of new products in March, I cannot imagine what this marvelous lady has in store for May. It will amazing I am sure!

39. Melanie Bronov says:

I am sooo fortunate to be able to attend my 3rd Create! I’ll be counting down the days…

40. Mrs. Mac says:

I am turning 60 this year. I realize, at this stage, it is important to document our present moments, as well as our past. Scrapbooking provides a tangible legacy of time for those who come after us to experience. It’s a bridge, if you will, between generations.I believe that along with photographs, journaling is equally important.

My daughter has kept every card I have ever made for her. She uses them in her scrapbooking. It’s a win-win for me as I know the cards will be enjoyed for years.

It is said, you are only as good as your tools. If that is the case, the tools that Anna Griffin gives the world enables us all to be fabulous creators… For generations.

All the Best

41. Ruth Manor says:

Congratulations to Kim Z. and Mary White!

Anna, since there are many of us who can’t afford to fly to Atlanta and stay in a hotel 3-4 days for your “Create” event, is there any way you could Skype the 6 classes to those of us who would like to be there virtually? Or tape them and put it on a memory stick or DVD for purchase?

42. Marge Overmyer says:

So excited, I signed up 2 weeks ago. Some of the wonderful women I met last year have already signed up also. So looking forward to November. For anyone sitting on the fence about signing up…DO IT…you don’t want to miss a spectacular time.

43. Maggie Barnett says:

Can’t wait to attend! Can’t wait to hop on a couple airplanes and be in Atlanta in under 10 hours from Alaska! Create is the most awesome crafting event ever! I would travel farther if I had to because Anna and her team make every attendee feel so special and loved. Anna is so gracious and generous and so humble. Her team takes the time to help you learn new techniques and you come away with such beautiful projects, supplies and new ideas to enjoy for years to come! Thank you, Anna and team! I can’t wait to return to Create in November!! See you soon!!! YIPEE YAHOO!

44. Pat Park says:

Got my “Golden Ticket” to Create 3. I feel like I am going to the “Super Bowl” of crafting. Looking forward to meeting Anna and making new friends.

45. Sharon Belcher says:

I have been waiting to hear about Create 3 and now that it is here, I am trying to figure out how to pay for it. LOL For May, I would love to see even more storage options as well as the flower box refills to come back. I am sure that whatever you bring will be fantastic and I am counting down the days. Ma
    y-be i will win a trip so I can live out my dream with the rest of the Griifinites!

46. cynthia wright says:

Is there an option for local residents or those staying with family/friends, who do not need a hotel?

47. Sandra Chiasson says:

I love everyone of your products and looking forward to May to see what you have new .Hoping I may find the dragonfly die,I love the butterflies but I have a lot of them and they are so beautiful on the cards.I just ordered your 4 folders for my cuttlebug from hsn.when you were on there this week.

Hi Anna and Team,

Mary and Kim are two very fortunate crafters. I know they will enjoy everything they receive.

Looking forward to seeing you in May on HSN. I always love your visits. I cannot afford the crafting event in Atlanta, but is there a way crafters in different communities around the country could form Anna Griffin craft clubs and meet maybe once a month? I would love that. I am certain other AG fans would love it too. Any ideas?

49. Shellie Fontana says:

BEAUTIFUL-IN-THE-MAKING CONGRATS, MARY AND KIM!!! It is MEANINGFUL to craft in the Anna Griffin world, and just MAGICAL to win any of her Anna-mazing products! Those who have received “Anna-cards” from me (Christmas and Birthdays, especially) always tell me they display these cards on mantles or turn them into ornaments, and carry them around to read and re-read because of all the beauty and inspiration they hold…and to make an Anna-card is for them to hold as much your heart can put into it! I am getting very excited about CREATE 3, and I hope to live an extra-charmed life by attending! It would be meaningful AND magical to meet–in person–Anna and all Griffinites across the land! (((HUGS))) from Texas!!!

50. Irene Alexander says:

Congratulations winners on those fabulous storage products! Looking forward to attending Create 3 and meeting Griffinites and participating in all the fun activities being planned.

51. Rosie Stuiber says:

Oh, congratulations to the very happy ladies I’m sure 🙂

I know a lot of people are unable to attend this Beautiful event due to cost or distance or family, would there ever be a chance to do a simocast ( not sure if that’s the right word) and pay to watch the teaching sessions? I did this once with a Sunday School conference. I know it’s not the FULL Anna experience but we get the information and maybe help us grow in our crafting talents with all our Anna products:) JUST a thought. Thank you, Blessings

52. Mary Beth says:

Wow sound like another great event in the making! Would be a “bucket list” experience for any Griffinite!

53. Linda Christiansen says:

Congratulations to Mary & Kim!
    I’m not able to attend Create but it sounds like a fun, inspirational, Griffinites over- the- moon happy place!
    I’m hoping to see:
    ….more mini albums like the English Garden one
    ….parchment layers back
    ….embellishments for children’s cards, like vintage kids with kites, bikes, wagons, trucks, dolls, etc.
    ….block alphabet dies that go with wishful thinking dies
    ….Xyron adhesive runner in Anna gold back
    ….roses are my favorite, but would like more iris, violets, daisy, & baby’s breath embellishments both larger & smaller
    ….more Anna Griffin stationary sets. Have your stationary wardrobe & love it!
    ….hanging, clear pockets storage to display & store finished 5 x 7 cards or pictures with Anna Griffin fabric or ??? frame.
    Thank you for everything you design for us….the beauty and creativity you and your staff come up with is beyond belief. Making my list and enjoying the previews for May 9th!

54. Leslie Ramsey says:

Ohh it looks like SOOOO much fun. This year it begins on one of my anniversaries of my heat… the 13TH anniversary of my brothers death. He was a gentle warrior who battled ALS until the end and loved all the cards that I would make him as he lived on the east coast and me on the west coast. This must mean it is Anna’s Silver Anna-versay in this industry. Congratulations to 25 years of Beautiful in the Making Anna. I have been with you from the beginning. Thank you for making it easier and easier for us to craft.

55. Tess NYC says:

I’m excited to come create with you Anna I think the trip is going to be my birthday gift to myself! And my daughter and my sister are thinking of coming too! What I want to see for the next craft day you ask, I really hope you’ll come out with a birthday stamp set (like the one you had years ago unfortunately I wasn’t crafting then) again please 90% of the cards I make are birthday cards. Thanks in advance!

56. June Estep says:

Wonderful giveaway and drop my name in that hat. I think Create 3 offers anyone who has fallen in love with the design work of Anna should attend if you can. Create 2 enriched my papercrafting experience in a very life altering way. I loved every second of it and tried to just breathe in every moment. I will always remember that time as a very special time. Meeting Anna and finding her to be so personable and likeable and as wild about papercrafting as you think when you see her on HSN. Treat yourself even if it is a once in a lifetime.

57. Rosemary Whitacre says:

Congrats to the winners! Looking forward to May 9.
    And, what a surprise, I have been telling my husband about the Create event for months. He is always a giving man to our family. When the blog notice came, he said get a ticket. This is his birthday weekend and he selflessly is giving me a gift I have wanted for quite some time. He will be coming along. Not to scrap but to support me. Oh, what fun it will be: my husband, Anna Griffin, and new scrapping friends!

58. Joan Baker says:

I attended Anna’s first ever create which was the highlight of my crafting life! If I lived in America I would go to everything Anna did ….BUT as I live in England the cost and long return flight and family commitments mean I will not be able to attend this year.
    Anyone who has not yet been to this event should go.. It is a wonderful experience …you will love every second you are there.Go for it!!!

59. Debbie Dunn says:

How Exciting!! Congratulations to the tw winners , have fun organizing!!
    Much to be celebrated today !!
    Create 3 should prove to be extraordinarily
    Beautiful!!

60. Mary Lee says:

The wall of scrapbook pages in your video is amazing! Anna you are so creative! Thank you for giving us a Create 3.

61. Julie C. Fallon says:

I would love to go!
    Have to look at the family calendar!
    (Prayers to Atlanta with the freeway burning!)

62. Joee Balestrieri says:

ANNA, IT WOULD BE A DREAM FOR ME TO DO THIS, BUT I TAKE CARE OF MY DISABLED SON SO I THINK I WILL JUST BE WATCHING FROM MY IPad. I AM A BIG FAN!

63. Mary Draffen says:

I am so excited about attending the 3rd Annual Anna Griffin Create….I was awakened at 5:30am by one of my dogs barking so of course in California that is early to be up…so I thought well let me see if I can register….thank God I did cause by the time I registered there were only 57 spaces available so who knows how fast the rooms would be sold out if I had waited until 9am our time….everyone in my family knows I’m going to this event…& I’m already figuring out how to attend in 2018…looking forward to meeting new people & taking a picture with Anna!!!!

64. Susan Weatherly says:

I hope you will have those flower box refills this time. I ordered the extra set of boxes, but the refills had sold out. Also the vintage card toppers you had in January. I I wasn’t retired, I would definitely be going to the create. I spend way more than the cost on Anna’s products each year. Maybe next year my new year’s resolution will be to not purchase the products and put the money aside to attend the create. Wonder if I can do it.

Hello Miss Anna & Crew!

I hope all is well with you..

Congrats to the winners! You will LOVE your new Anna Griffin goodies!

I’m beyond excited for Create 3!!! Anyone reading, it truly is the most wonderful experience!

I’m looking forward to the Facebook ‘Live” and also the upcoming previews!

Thanks for truly inspiring me everyday…

66. Kathy Peak says:

We’re in! Shari Zeigler and I from Sparks, NV are registered! Cannot wait to see everyone and there’s no better time to “learn more” than the present! Love, love, love!

67. Theresa scoma says:

My dear friend Lesley and I are big Anna Griffin fans “mega Griffinites ” . My friend is very ill with Pulmonary disease in which her lungs are slowly hardening. The doctors have have projected 5 years for her life almost 4 years ago. I would love for her to attend your create event as I know it is a deep desire of hers. I wish I could surprise her and take her to your event. Thank you Anna for all your wonderful products and inspiration for so many years we love you! Theresa

68. Betty Bliss says:

When will Anna Griffin products be back in the U.K. for us fans to purchase. We miss the craft channel and QVC where we used to purchase our crafting goodies.

69. Lindar says:

Blessings and good wishes to all who are able to attend Anna’s marvelous crafting extravaganza. I look forward to seeing the photos next November.

70. Maureen m says:

Congratulations to Kim and Mary, can’t wait for Monday , my weekly purchases are starting to arrive spring is in the air. I do hope my sister kathy and I will be able to attend our first Anna craft show so do exciting

71. Linda Webb says:

Had a wonderful time last year and have already bought my ticket for next year. You will be amazed by the Craft Room!! The classes are inspiring. Anna is so gracious and friendly, the teachers, and her staff are wonderful. You will not believe the trip to the warehouse and the bargains you can buy and they even mail your purchases home for free! Bring an extra suitcase for all the free gifts!! The hotel is lovely and the food is delicious. Don’t miss this event! ❤

72. Donna Smith says:

My sister and I bought our tickets last night. We both attended last year and had a fantastic time! I am counting down the days to CREATE !

73. Judith Hannah says:

Money is tight, but We are working hard to get back on track.. Losing jobs have their own kinda set backs. It just takes time and scrimping whenever possible . That being said . I know the crafting event will be a great success .
    I know with God’s help, I will be able to attend another time.
    Ladies who will be attending , Enjoy !

74. Beth Gutzwiller says:

I wish I may I wish I might go to “Anna Griffin Create” in my dreams tonight. I’m disabled and fear I couldn’t keep up with the fast pace of the real thing. So, I will daydream a lot in my own little craft corner and wait impatiently to see the highlights of the real thing. For those of you going, have a safe trip and enjoy yourself to the fullest.

75. Angie Kindig says:

Oh MY STARS!!!! So wish I could attend the Anna Griffin CREATE event! Sounds like so much fun. Congrats to this weeks winners …..hey we are all winners with Anna Griffin’s beautiful craft items! Let’s get busy and preserve those memories!!!

76. Lillie Keeton says:

I am a widowed senior and unable to afford to attend your Create but I know you will sell out fast! I would love to win any of your beautiful storage items. I do have a lot of your supplies to put away safely and where I can find my hidden stash!

77. Kymm Cummins says:

I would love to go to the Create show in Atlanta this year. Every year I say I can’t afford it, but this year I’m going to do my best to get there. It all sounds so fun!

78. Susan says:

Looking forward to next Monday to see what other surprises you have in store for us <3<3. Love ,love love all the new things.

79. Rose Moore says:

I love all of items Anna! You are so creative, I would love you to make a vintage scrapbook that I could put all of my moms old photos in, she just passed this week.
    Rose