Happy Friday, everyone!
We hope that you’ve had a great week, and that you have enjoyed the second to last product preview before our shows on HSN May 9th. We had so many great responses to our Collage Toppers for Him, Charming Collage Toppers, His and Hers Letterpress Folders and Perfect Pattern Cards for Him. Over 1030 of you commented to win these 4 items, and our winner for today is Suzanne Matos. Lucky you! We hope you have a blast creating beautiful projects with these new items.
We have an exciting new crafting video today as well as a few more projects to inspire you!
Our Perfect Patterns for Him Cards and Envelopes have a neutral and masculine palette that perfectly coordinates with our new Collage Card Toppers for Him. There’s not a single pink card in the deck, but lots of deeper hues with patterned neutrals sprinkled in.
These Collage Toppers for Him provide an easy way to create a card quickly and effortlessly! Multiple vintage themes are included in this set of 96 toppers with sayings like Birthday Wishes, For My Friend and many more.
Our Charming Collage Toppers are an incredible set of 100 already expertly layered diecuts that allow you to make an everyday card in a flash! This set is back from January, and it’s easy to see why it’s an Anna Griffin favorite!
Our His and Hers Letterpress Folders create some of the most endearing embossed patterns you can get! This set of 6 folders is the first autoship from the Letterpress sets that debuted in January. So many of you loved the flamingos, anchors and pineapples designs, and we can’t see what you create with them!
Let’s make a card with your Go Press and Foil Machine! This item was so popular in March, and you can see why! It creates a beautiful letterpressed image with this easy to use heated machine.
- Anna Griffin® Go Press & Foil Machine 529-122 – Best Wishes Hot Foil Stamp, 1 Gold Foil Cut to 2.5” x 4.5” and 1 Gold Foil Cut to 4” x 6,” Tongs & Rubber Mat
- Anna Griffin® Ivory Cards & Envelopes 505-052 – 1, 5”x7” Folded Card
- Anna Griffin® Gold/Ivory Cricut Cuttlebug™ Version 3, 510-398
- Anna Griffin® Flower Layer Die 115-5288
- Anna Griffin® Terrific Tags, Cutting Dies and Stamps Bundle 505-094
- Anna Griffin® Rose Collection Scrapbooking Set 470-027 – 1, 12” x 12” White & Gold Cardstock Cut to 1, 5” x 7” Cardstock Layer
- Anna Griffin® Perfect Palette II Cardstock 505-105 – 1, 12” x 12” Pink Cardstock Cut to 1, 4” x 6” Layer
- Anna Griffin® Perfect Palette II Cardstock 505-105 – 1, 12” x 12” Dark Pink Cardstock Piece Cut to 1, 3.5” x 4.5” Layer
- 1 Floral Embellishment Sticker
- Anna Griffin® 100-piece Perfect Bows Assortment 430-694 – 1 Small Pink Bow
- Double Sided-adhesive
- Foam Adhesive
- 2, 5” x 7” Cardstock Shims
- Follow heating instructions included with the Go Press & Foil machine.
- Best Wishes Hotfoil Stamp and Flower Layer Die both need to heat for approximately 1 minute.
- Place Flower Layer die cutting side up on the Go Press & Foil heat plate. Place 4” x 6” gold foil (gold side facing down) on top of die, followed by the 4” x 6” pink card layer (pink side facing down) on top of the foil.
- Add shims to apply pressure properly. Close lid and allow die to heat for 30 seconds. Remove the heating platform from the Go Press & Foil base. Slowly wind through the Cuttlebug machine and back again to apply foil to the cardstock layer. Let cool for approximately 30 seconds.
- Peel off foil. Use tongs to place die on rubber mat to cool down.
- Place “Best Wishes” hot foil stamp onto the heat plate. Place 2.5” x 4.5” gold foil colored side down on top of the die. Place 5” x 4.5” dark pink cardstock piece (dark pink side facing down) on top of foil. Add shims and close lid and allow die to heat for 30 seconds.
- Remove the heating platform from the base, and wind slowly through the Cuttlebug machine and back to apply foil to the cardstock piece. Let cool for approximately 30 seconds.
- Die cut dark pink cardstock piece with Terrific Tags die.
- Attach gold foil layer to card base with double sided adhesive. Attach foil stamped layer with foam adhesive. Adhere tag with foam adhesive, floral embellishment sticker, and bow with double-sided adhesive.
What a fun Friday! Monday meet us here for your shopping list!