Happy Friday! There are only two and a half weeks between now and our next Craft Day on HSN! It’s going to be a great day and a great time! Speaking of time, our showtimes on May 9th will be 1am, 11am, 5pm and 9pm. We’re getting everything ready for the big day. Thank you for your comments on Monday’s blog post. Today’s lucky winner is Sue K., Congratulations!
With so many amazing new items, we figured you would want another look!
Our Pocket Page Album for Him is just what you need to house family memories of vacations, special moments and so much more. You’ll get the mini album, plus 40 beautifully printed inserts to add color, design and to frame your best memories.
Many of you are so excited for the whopping 55 dies that come with our Planner Die Set. Use these dies with your planner, the new Pocket Page for Him Album or even your cards and scrapbook pages. There are arrows, numbers, phrases and more for many different uses! You’re going to love this set!
Our Anna’s Gracious Giftables Cartridge for Cricut will be presented for the first time on May 9th. With this image set, you can create gift card holders for lots of occasions like graduation, a baby shower and Father’s Day. Skip the plain and opt for the wow gift card!
Last, but certainly not least we have our Anna Griffin Cricut Explore Air 2 in lovely ivory and gold. This bundle includes a 3 month Design Space Subscription, 12 x 12 Light Grip Mat, 12 x 12 Strong Grip Mat, Wisteria Pen Pack (5 pens) and a new accessory pouch! Upgrade your machine, and use it with the incredible Gracious Giftables cartridge for all your spring and summer gifts and parties.
Many of you have shared how much you have enjoyed our weekly project tutorials over the last 8 weeks. Thank you for the positive feedback! Today’s tutorial features our American Crafts Platform Punch. Grab your supplies and make this card with us!
Platform Punch Card
- Anna Griffin® Platform Punches with Stamps and Templates 529-207 – Pink Small Frame Template
- Anna Griffin® Ivory Cards & Envelopes 505-052 – 1, 5”x7” Folded Card
- Anna Griffin® 12” x 12” Metallic Card stock 458-872 – Blue Card stock Cut to 2, 4” x 4” pieces
- Blue Glitter Card stock 1, 5” X 7” Layer
- Anna Griffin® Craft Essential Tool Set 442-864 – Craft Knife, Ruler & Cutting Mat
- Anna Griffin® Perfect Rosettes Embellishments 489-151 – 2 Pink Rosettes
- 2 Yellow Floral Embellishments
- Sentiment Sticker
- Double Sided Adhesive
- Foam Adhesive
- Adhere blue glitter card stock layer to the ivory folded card base with double sided adhesive.
- Punch 2, 4” x 4” blue metallic card stock pieces using the Platform Punch Pink Small Frame template.
Trim to fit your card. You can do this before you attach it (as shown below) or after as Anna does in the video.
- Center punched pieces overlapping the strips with trimmed edges at the top and bottom of the card, as shown.
- Adhere rosettes with double sided adhesive and floral embellishments with foam adhesive. Attach sentiment sticker to the center of the card.
You know our previews get progressively more exciting, and next week is no exception. There are only 2 more previews for May 9th, and we still have a lot more in store for you! Have a wonderful weekend, and meet us right here on the blog Monday morning!
Bye for now,