Happy Friday to you! Today we are continuing our popular DIY video series by making an elaborate card using our Deco Foil transfer kit and two dies from our Fretwork 2 Cuttlebug bundle. So, break out your crafting supplies and let’s make a card together!
For those of you who are asking for the Shaker Card instructions, here they are!
All of the listed item numbers are from HSN, www.hsn.com.
- Anna Griffin® Gold Cricut Cuttlebug™ Version 3 522-138 – with A (6” x 8”) plate – 2 B (6” x 8”) Plates – 6” x 8” Rubber Embossing Mat
- Anna Griffin® Cuttlebug™ Magnetic Mat 2-pack 528-936
- Anna Griffin® Tool ‘n One with Multipurpose Craft Tips & Bag 457-852 – Piercing Tool
- Anna Griffin® 50-piece Floral 3D Sticker Collection 147-141– 2 Floral Stickers
- Anna Griffin® So Smitten Card Making Kit 457-834 – 5” x 7” Pink Tonal Card Base
- Anna Griffin® DecoFoil Everyday Colors Transfer Kit 533-676 –1 Pink Foil Sheet, 1 Gold Foil Sheet, and 2 Sheets of Easy Cut Adhesive
- Anna Griffin® Cuttlebug™ Cut & Emboss Die Set – Fretwork #2 479-775 – 2” x 4.75” and 5” x 7” Dies
- 1, 5.5” x 7.5” ivory card stock
- 2, 2.5” x 6” ivory card stock
- Sentiment Sticker
- Double Sided Adhesive
- Foam Adhesive
- Cut a piece of Easy Cut Adhesive to 5.5” x 7.5.” Peel off the liner and adhere to the 5.5” x 7.5” ivory card stock piece. Place the 5” x 7” Fretwork II die face up on the Cuttlebug plates with the Easy Cut Adhesive/card stock piece face down, and then die cut.
- Remove the Easy Cut Adhesive backing from the die cut piece to expose adhesive. Place the Pink Foil sheet (pink side up) on top of the 5” x 7” die cut and press lightly. Pass through the Cuttlebug machine to evenly apply foil to the die cut.
- Repeat the steps above with the 2.5” x 6” card stock pieces, gold foil and the flourish die.
- Adhere the pink die cut to the card base with foam adhesive. Attach sentiment sticker approximately 1” from the top of the card.
- Adhere gold die cuts approximately .75” from the top of the card, on either side of the sentiment, with double sided adhesive.
- Adhere floral sticker embellishments and bow with double sided adhesive.
So beautiful! We hope that you take some time this weekend to make something beautiful! Have a wonderful weekend, and be sure to join us on Facebook Sunday for Sunday Share. Each and every week we love to see your projects!