In exactly ONE week we will be on HSN for our first ever Clearance Shows! What are those you ask? Well, they are 2 shows on June 16th at 12pm and 4pm EST where many of our most beloved Anna Griffin products will be available to you at incredible prices! If you are looking to stock up on your materials and have a little crafting fun, these are your shows!
That’s not all! On July 11th we’re kicking off a 24 hour Craft Day on HSN with shows at midnight, 11am, 12pm, 4pm, 7pm and a portion of the 8pm hour.
We had such a great response this week to both of our new for the July 11th products. You all love all of fun of Halloween, our Vintage Halloween Card Making Kit and things that go bump in the night! Likewise, our Sending Sympathy Stickers are much needed across the board and will bring comfort and loving thoughts to those in trying times. Over 1240 of you commented to win Monday’s duo and Shelby McDaniel today you are our winner! Enjoy your new goodies, and please share your projects with us!
Let’s take another glimpse of the new items for more ideas!
We know how hard it is to express just how much you care during friends and family’s most difficult times. We created our set of Sending Sympathy Stickers to help you do just that. You’ll get 50 stickers in a beautiful pastel palette, in both silver and gold font that say everything from Sending You Strength to Thinking of Your Family During This Time.
Oh how we love Halloween, spooky spiders, scary cats and flying witches! Our Vintage Halloween Cardmaking Kit is scary good, but with a twist of gorgeous vintage! Card prints include gold foil accents, stunning florals, kitty cats and so much more. Combine those with intricate layers, creepy diecuts, scary sentiments, ghostly embellishments, and frightful rosettes to create cards and scrapbooking pages that are boo-tiful in the making!
Now, on to our How To Series for this week. Have you been coloring with your set of Chameleon Markers from HSN’s March show? We have tips and tricks to make coloring and shading as easy as 1, 2, 3! Grab your favorite Perfect Pattern Coloring Card print and your Anna Griffin Palette Chameleon Markers and let’s make a gorgeous, gradient card!
- Anna Griffin® Chameleon Perfect Pallete Markers 532-431
- Anna Griffin® Perfect Coloring Cards and Stamp Set 532-443
- Each pen goes from as light as a hint of a tint to rich tones. One pen blends multiple tones.
- One end has the “Bullet Nib” which is used for outlining, drawing and working in small areas with precision coloring. The other end has the “Brush nib” which gives a paint brush feel by allowing the ink to flow beautifully with color gradation. Use the “Fusing Chamber” with the marker to color and shade with.
- Use a light hand when coloring.
- Place the tip of the color end to the “Fusing Chamber” to achieve the color/shade you want.
- When infusing the nib with the toning medium, for best infusion, make sure your pen is being held in a vertical position.
- Keep marker on paper the whole time you are shading. It will help keep it from getting streaky.
- Start shading from light to dark on artwork.
- Use a timing chart to see the differences in how long to leave the brush nib in the fusing chamber, to achieve light, medium and dark gradations.
CHAMELEON COLOR TONES FEATURE
- Double-Ended Pen
- Japanese SuperSoft Brush Nib and Bullet Nib
- Professional Quality Alcohol-Based Ink
- Refillable Inks
- Replaceable Nibs
- Permanent on Most Surfaces
- Compatible with all other Alcohol-Based Inks
- Non-Toxic and Low Odor
- Ideal for All Paper Crafts, Manga, Graphic and Fine Art
We hope you have so much fun coloring with your Chameleon Markers, and that you will meet us right here on the blog Monday for more new, exciting items! Have the best weekend!