HSN July 11th, 2017 Product Preview 3 Winner + How to Series: Anna’s Gracious Giftables

Hi everyone!

We have a fun-filled Friday for you, including our first ever Clearance Shows that are happening on HSN TODAY! Will you be watching? We will be live at 12pm and 4pm EST for two full hours of crafting.

Next month’s Craft Day is July 11th and we’ll be on at midnight, 11am, 12pm, 4pm, 7pm and some of the 8 o’clock hour!

We heard from over 1156 of you about the 4 new products that we debuted on Monday. Today’s winner is Donna Petruso! Congratulations, you will receive our bundle of Floral Cardstock, the Anna Griffin Palette Color Tops, Frame It Coloring Scenes and the Anna’s Pop Up Card digital cartridge from Cricut! Wow, what a great win! But, don’t worry we have another giveaway on Monday!

We have a few more inspiring projects to show you!

Mix and match patterns with our bundle of Floral Cardstock! You’ll get 72 double-sided layers in three varying sizes- 5″ x 7″, 6″ x 6″ and 12″ by 12″. We can’t wait to see what you create with these lovely florals!

Use your Chameleon Markers and Color Tops to create art like no other! Our set of 96 Frame It Coloring Scenes have the most gorgeous designs for you to color. Create wall art in the form of a gallery, make a gift for a friend or even turn your 12″ by 12″ scene into a scrapbook layout!

Combine colors beyond your wildest imagination with our new Color Tops. These toppers are in the same Anna Griffin color palette, and coordinate beautifully with the Chameleon Markers you already have! The smooth transition and blending of colors make for endless possibilities.

Fun cards are popping up all around with our Anna’s Pop Up digital cartridge for Cricut! There are 14 amazing themes for you to create dimensional cards for each and every occasion. Say Hello, Happy Birthday or even Congratulations in a unique, special way!

Next up, we are continuing our how to series with a tutorial on Anna’s Gracious Giftables. Get out your Cricut, and let’s make a giftable together! https://design.cricut.com/#/design/61224863

MATERIALS

• Anna Griffin® Gracious Giftables Digital Images Cartridge 540-473, Coin Purse Holder
  • Cricut® Explore Air 2 Anna Griffin® Edition – 533-589
  • Cricut® 12×12” Standard Grip Mat
  • Cricut® Gold-Color Tool Bundle 451-977 – Weeding Tool & Scoring Stylus
  • Color Printer
  • Anna Griffin® Charlotte Papercrafting Collection – 489-141 – 1, 12” x 12” Gray & Gold Cardstock Piece
  • Anna Griffin® Everyday Perfect Palette II Cardstock– 505–105 – 1, 12” x 12” Gold Glitter Cardstock Piece
  • 5” x 11” White Cardstock
  • 2 Print Then Cut Floral Embellishments – Boutonniere & Pink Rose
  • 1 Print Then Cut Sentiment – A Gift For You
  • Double Sided Adhesive

SIZING

The sizes can be scaled larger or smaller by adjusting the grouped images or individual layers in the edit panel.

Individual Layer Sizes

Coin Purse – 5.75” W x 10.095”H

Purse Claps – 5.75” W x 2.573” H

Gift Card Holder – 4.25”W x 2.193” H (to fit the average gift card size of 3.375” x 2.125”)

Band – 0.95” W x 10” H

Sentiment Embellishment– 1.763” W x 1.763” H

Boutonniere Embellishment – 1.865”W x 3.11” H

Large Rose Embellishment – 2.603”W x 3.11”H

If using single sided cardstock, duplicate purse clasps and flip horizontally.

ASSEMBLE

Fold the coin purse base in half along the score line, and adhere the clasps with double sided adhesive.

Fold the strip to fit around the coin purse, overlapping the ends, and adhere with double sided adhesive to make a removable band. Embellish band with floral embellishments and sentiment.

There you have it! A fun-filled Friday as promised! We will see you on HSN in a few hours, and right back here Monday for our next product preview! Have a great and craft weekend.

Bye for now,

1. Nichole Cirar says:

Still can’t get over how gorgeous the Floral dies are! They are stunning! And those colors on the stamps are super rich and awesome!

2. Brenda werlinget says:

You’ve outdone yourself, Anna! I love the fruit stamps with the coordinating dies. The flowers are so beautiful and I can see many uses for them on both my cards and layouts. The ink colors are so vibrant. My favorite though is the return of your 12 by 12 scrapbook with layouts to complete. All of my gal pals are going to be thrilled that they are back. The color of the album is beautiful as are the pages. Can you tell I’m excited with these items. Thank you!

3. Paula Menard says:

Just when I think things can’t get any better bam they’re better more fun more excitement more ideas I like the layering thighs and the day just look elegant

4. Paula Menard says:

Just when I think things can’t get any better **** they’re better more fun more excitement more ideas I like the layering thighs and the day just look elegant

5. Minnie Reid says:

What an awesome collection! I especially like the pre-made scrapbook as well as the fruitty stamps.

6. carla schaeffer says:

I love, love, love the 3d cut and emboss flower dies. They are beautifully done. Would love to have those.

7. Ginny Hughes says:

I can’t believe what I have been missing all these years! I have just been introduced to “ANNA’ this January and fell for all the beautiful products on the 24-hour show so I will not miss another one from now on. I love all the new products for this July and would be grateful for any of them!! Thank you Anna for your creative gift!

8. Kimberly WIldeman says:

I love this release blog…the inks are so vivid and cheerful…and those flower dies are to die for…cant wait for July 11TH! I am currently working on an engagement scrapbook for my best friends son 🙂

9. Pam P. says:

Well Anna you have two of my favorite things that’s the instant scrapbook I have about I’m going to say 6 of those I missed out I think one time you had a different color so all of mines are pink but that’s okay and I love floral I love anything with flowers on it and those dies are going to just be a great addition, although I thought I didn’t need any more dies I think I need those,!!!! good preview I’ll see you on the 11th

10. Lois N. says:

Congratulations Donna Petruso!! Enjoy all your wonderful new products and have a good time creating beautiful cards and scrapbooks!!

11. Lois N. says:

Hi Anna & Staff, Your tutorial is just so creative and easy to follow, can’t wait to utilize it.
    Looking forward to the July Show!! Can you tell us if and when we can look forward to your Warehouse Sale!! Last year was terrific. All your shows and sales are fabulous! Keeps us “adrenelized” and creative all the time. Thanks to you All! Love, Lois N.

12. Debbie Berry says:

*** ANNA!!!! God has blessed you with a overflowing talent. Just when I think you can’t come up with anything else, you come up with jaw dropping product and ideas.

I can’t wait to play with all my new stuff!!!

13. Nora says:

Thanks for all the great deals on HSN ! When do you have your sale from your warehouse? I missed it last year but my friends got some amazing products. Thanks for all your hard creative work to make us look really good out here!

14. Michrlle Garbutt says:

Ok – convinced I must have a Cricut now – as in MUST HAVE IT NOW. The ability to create is endless – love what this cartridge offers

15. Shari Shafii says:

Congratulations Donna!

You’re going to love this! Happy for you! Have a blessed day!

16. Carolyn. Shema says:

Beautiful floral paper. Love to color so looking forward to color toppers and coloring decor.

17. Pat Walecki says:

Congrats Donna! Love the floral card stock. Can’t wait til 7/11! Thanks for all the great products.

18. Dianna Lantz says:

Yea Anna Yes can’t wait for 7-11 I see I want to win it all…Fun in store for us all. Gorgeous ITEMS…Thanks Again! Donna Petruso! Congratulations! Happy Crafting!

19. Beverly Terry says:

Your tutorials are always great. Can’t wait to get my hands on your latest goodies.

20. Michrlle Garbutt says:

Ok – convinced I must have a cricket now – as in MUST HAVE IT NOW. The ability to create is endless – love what this cartridge offers

21. Jane Sirak says:

Pretty exciting! I just got the toppers and I cannot wait to see how you use them. So many possibilities!

22. Donna Petruso says:

Thank you so much for the birthday gift! I didn’t realize I won on my birthday, it makes it extra special. I can’t wait to try everything. I didn’t know I’d won until my sister texted me congratulations! I was busy watching HSN;)

23. Yadyra Marrero says:

Congratulations to Donna. Can’t wait till July 11th..thanks Anna for sooo many goodies.

24. Linda Valoy says:

Anna, I loved the hsn show today! Liked that it was fast and furious. Seems like more cards were shown. I was thankful that you showed a lot of cards made using the tri-fold folders. I purchased those folders when they first came out but never made many cards with them because I could not find many cards on pinterest using tri-folds.Tell the camera man or lady on hsn they did a good job on the closeups. Going now to replay and make cards. Love HSN , Anna, and Clearance prices.

25. Cathy Anthony says:

This is just like you, Anna to create beyond beautiful products for us. I so have to have this.

26. Annette Johnson says:

Congrats to Donna enjoy your new products. Can’t wait for the new shows and items that will be here soon.

27. Mrs. Mary Huff says:

KUDOS to Donna, u will have lots of fun as u already know:-)

Even more KUDOS for a great clearance show Anna and yes I gave in not once but twice!! So now I’ll have the Charlotte paper and more flourishes with even more ideas!!

28. Maureen Odell says:

I loved the 2 HSN shows today. The projects you showed were just beautiful. I found 2 products I didn’t have. Thank you for the tutorial.
    I wish there was a tutorial on how to upload a project and the address to send it to. I would love to share.

29. Charlene Helgoth says:

This is a great tutorial. I just purchased some new and repeat items from your clearance HSN program. Beautiful ideas and inspiration! Just want to say that my elderly aunts and mother-in-law enjoy the beautiful cards I make for them. It lifts their spirits and makes their days happy knowing I crafted a beautiful card just for them!

30. Sharon Voge says:

Every time you introduce new items, I reflect on how I used to complete projects. Embossing by hand with metal plates, measuring paper to use for various pleats–I could go on and on. Today it has become so easy with your products. I love the fact that you’re listening to our needs–male cards, sympathy emblishments, etc. I was going to be really good and save my money for July, but my credit card is on fire as one of your callers stated.

31. Dianna Lantz says:

Anna those items are just uplifting with the markers enhancement. Me too wish I could win those markers to bring out the best with my Anna card making kit. Happy Crafting..see you then Thank You.

32. Julianne says:

I bought the Christmas Gracious Giftables gift and just loved them. I HAD to buy the cartridge, but haven’t used it yet. Thanks for showing how easy it is!

33. Susan Thomas says:

ohhhhhhhh I am loving your new cricut items!
    This little purse gift card holder is beautiful! usually when I’m getting them for last minute gifts I’m just putting the gift card in it’s ugly white envelope in with my beautiful cards… love this card!

Thank you Anna!

34. Sandra Griswold says:

What a great tutorial, lovely card holder Congrats to Donna on her fabulous win. Also the great clearance prices on today’s shows. Thank you..

35. koalabc/barb says:

Lovely Cricut ideas with your pretty projects..Thanks Anna for all that you share and create..Fun to learn new crafting..

36. Jennifer S. says:

Thanks Anna for all your creativity and beautiful products! I have a question: I cannot find to buy the cutting die, “floral vines-A2” Would you please bring back more cutting dies found in your beautiful card making book? Thanks!

37. Lin M. says:

Congratulations Donna!

Thank you for sharing the Gracious Giftables project! I have this cartridge but haven’t had a chance to use it yet – now I’m inspired!

I am really hoping you will come out with a Cricut cartridge that includes your window box cards! 🙂

38. Linda Davis says:

Thanks for another great tutorial! I’ve been taking advantage of your great bargains today on HSN! I got some dies, folders, scrapbook kits, and more! Whoo Hoo!

39. Traci Wood says:

Beautiful and fun, now I really want this cartridge! Love watching the how to videos, thanks for all you do.

40. Felicia Artis says:

I’m excited, I will be watching today for the clearance sale and also on July 11 all day. I love everything Anna Griffin have to offer. I love making all the things Anna shows and also making my owe designs. Thanks again Anna

41. Linda says:

What a wonderful idea–creating personalized gift card holders! Now even a “non-personal” gift can show thoughtfulness. 😀

42. Renee Robinson says:

I love these new Chameleon marker toppers. such a great idea!!! and that coin purse is pretty cute too!

43. Lula Tomlin says:

You continue to keep me coming back for more. I am looking forward to today clearance as well as July 11.
    I am a flower person and I love the flower.

44. Joan Hargis says:

I will be checking out HSN for sure today and on the 11th. Still need to practice more on my Chemeleon markers, so many possibilities.

45. Christy M says:

I made one of these coin purse giftables for my mom for Mother’s Day. It turned out so cute and everyone just went on and on about it. Mom thought it was so cute she even took it to work to show her friends. Thanks for giving us a way to make all these great things, Anna! I can’t wait for my Pop-Up cartridge to get here. 🙂

46. Karen says:

This is a must have! I love it! You are just one giant cache of ideas all wrapped up in a little bitty space. Melissa says ‘Hi Anna’

47. Marcie Smith says:

These how-to videos always inspire me. Thanks for doing them. I love my explore and the wonderful cartridges you and cricut have come up with. I use them all the time and everyone is just in awe when they receive something from me from one of your designs and they are so easy to cut and embelish and put together. No one does it better then Anna Griffin!!!

48. Deborah Holman says:

Anna I am thrilled to have the gracious giftables as a cricut cartridge! These little purses are always a big hit and now I am able to make them any time my heart desires! Also looking forward to the new designs included in this collection. Thanks for another wonderful treasure!!

49. Maureen m says:

Congratulations to you Donna on your win!!! I can’t wait for the show, thanks Anna and team for your constant creations. You are never ending in creativity and beauty as well as graciousness in all that you say and do.

50. Laura Stout says:

As always, I will be increasing my repoitoiire! Thank you for keeping us all current and above the rest when it comes to beautifying our crafts!

51. Lilia Arteaga says:

I love all the things above. I can’t wait to see what I can make with this beautiful Chameleon markers and the new Anna’s Pop Up digital cartridge for Cricut.
    Anna thank you for the tutorial and great ideas, are so cute!

52. Debra ewry says:

I would be on cloud nine with the new Cricut and Anna’s content. I love every product. Anna makes everything is a quality item down to the packaging, if you buy a die you are going to get a mat, not a separate purchase you buy a stamp set you receive an acrylic block . Anna takes care of us !

53. Sharon says:

Love the markers!! Will have to DVR shows today, but will be watching in July!! That purse is the cutest!!

54. Debbie Dunn says:

Congratulations Donna !!!! Enjoy your Anna Griffin products !!
    Thank You Anna for the Tutorial!!

55. Stephanie says:

Congratulations Donna! Sorry it wasn’t me but I was just thinking if you take your markers & color your own paper then use the giftables cartridge you can come up with some very unique giftables! Have fun!

56. Michele Owens says:

It is all so lovely. Planned to be home for the hsn program today but ended up in MD office with sweet husband.

57. Mary Eileen Wagner says:

Watching today for sure and can’t wait until July 11th. Love all the things above, it makes me want to skip yard work and make cards all day.

58. Toni says:

The cricut with Anna’s content is a ‘to die for’ must have! Seriously, everytime I watch Anna using it, a tutorial of creativity literally I hyperventilate …..!! ‘To die for’!!
    One day soon I hope to add it to my growing Anna collection. I just love everything! The giftables are awesome!

59. Angie Kindig says:

I need that Cricut with the Anna Griffin content. Hopefully soon! Thanks for the inspiration!

60. Donna Smith says:

Thanks a million for this tutorial! I need to make one of these for a dear friend this weekend. You make it seem so easy. I love all of your tutorials. They help take the hesitation out of trying something new. I will post my finished product in Sunday Share.

Hi Anna and Team,

Love your flowers in any form. See you in July. Bought AG dies from HSN this morning.May buy more. I need a money tree. Any ideas where I can get one?