Happy Friday everyone and Happy Fourth of July weekend! Can you believe that we are a week and a half away from 24 hour Craft Day on HSN? Our show times are going to be midnight, 11am, 12pm, 4pm, 7pm and some of the 8pm hour, just in case you have missed the last 10 posts!
We had over 1345 amazing comments, and our winner chosen at random today is Kim M. Woo hoo! We’re so excited for you!
This week’s products are so beautiful, and can create many different looks! Let’s check out several more projects, shall we?
Our Vintage Deco Flock Kit offers you 5 luxurious colors to create incredible velvety texture on any die cut you can imagine! The vintage color palette of rose, yellow, olive, teal and purple coordinate beautifully with all things Anna Griffin.
Because you love flowers so much, we knew that we needed to create our new Favorite Flowers 3 sticker kit. These stickers have the most gorgeous hand-painted, fall colored blooms that are perfect for all of your cards and scrapbook pages.
There is so much excitement surrounding our new Bird Cage and Branches Dies and Folders this week! Use this set of 7 dies and 2 folders to make delicate cards with dreamy layers along with our Birds and Butterflies Die Cut Collection.
For your long holiday weekend, we have a new tutorial for you using our Confetti Dies. Make a shaker card with Anna today!
- Anna Griffin® Cuttlebug™ Confetti Cutting Dies – 542-358 – Confetti Hearts Die
- Anna Griffin® Gold Cricut Cuttlebug™ Version 3 – 522-138
- Anna Griffin® Cuttlebug™ Magnetic Mat 2-pack – 528-936
- Anna Griffin® Tool ‘n One with Multipurpose Craft Tips & Bag – 457-852 – Piercing Stylus Tip
- Anna Griffin® Craft Essential Tool Set – 442-864 – Craft Knife, Cutting Mat & Ruler
- Anna Griffin® So Smitten Cardmaking Kit – 457-834 – 5” x 7” Dark Red Border Card Base, 3.5” x 5.5” Gold Polka Dot Layer
- 1, 4.75” x 6” Dark Red Cardstock Layer
- 1, 4.75” x 6” Vellum Layer
- 1, 4” x 6” Clear Acetate
- 1, 4.5” x 6.5” Ivory Cardstock Layer
- 1 Sentiment Embellishment
- 1 Floral Embellishment Sticker
- Double Sided Adhesive
- Foam Adhesive Strips Cut to 2, .25” x 5.5” and 2, .25” x 4”
- With the heart die facing up and the dark red card stock facing down, die cut the hearts with the dark red card stock layer and the vellum layer.
- Cut out ivory center of dark red card base with craft knife.
- Adhere gold polka dot layer to ivory card stock layer with double sided adhesive. Attach foam adhesive strips around the edge of the gold polka dot paper.
- Place heart confetti in the center of the gold polka dot layer.
- Adhere acetate to double sided foam adhesive.
- Center card front over acetate and adhere with double sided adhesive.
- Attach floral embellishment sticker and sentiment embellishment with double sided adhesive.
So much fun! Make sure and shake shake shake over to our Facebook page for Sunday Share this weekend! We wish all of you a safe and Happy 4th of July!