HSN October 3rd Sneak Peek | Cricut Maker

Hello!

Just in case you have missed all of the breaking news from Cricut today, I wanted to make sure that you were all “in the know!” On October 3rd, I will be presenting the revolutionary Cricut Maker on HSN as the Today’s Special. It will be worth the wait because of the incredible auto ship program that has been designed exclusively for the day! Plus – I will have a special Bright Pad and Easy Press!

You heard it here first…there will be Anna Griffin sewing projects that you can make in the click of a button in Design Space! That is the most that I can say right now, but i promise lotsย of exciting Cricut reveals between now and October 3rd right here on my blog! Make sure and mark your calendars for midnight, October 3rd and throughout the day when I show you all that this amazing machine can do. There is an exclusive bundle from me to go with this, so you do not want to miss out on this very special offer only on HSN.

Want to see the Cricut Maker up close and make something you love before October 3rd? Join me at the Cricut Make Something You Love Event in Atlanta, Georgia on Sunday, September 10th. Click the graphic to get your tickets now!

1. Jacqui K says:

I will be one of the first to purchase the Cricut Maker with Anna’s bundle on Oct. 3!!! Can’t wait.
    Sadly, I missed the AutoShip program for the Wishful Thinking Die Sets and have not seen the June release on HSN and the August set is not yet on HSN. Anna, can you please stock them at HSN for those of us that missed the AutoShip for these must have dies???

2. ELAINE says:

Oh great. I just got the Cricut Explore Air 2 and it is now out of date X 2. I feel that the GREAT DEAL on this Explorer 2 WAS too good to be true. The built in scanner machine and now you are telling us another New Machine is on it’s way…I’m sad but happy for the ones that can
    purchase it

3. CAthy Moses says:

Thought about going to the event in Atlanta, so wish i could go. Sadly it is only a 4 hour event. I can’t justify that trip from Massachusetts!!
    Anna, how about an event in New England? It is absolutely beautiful here at that time.
    Thanks again for all you do.

4. Debra says:

Yay! I would love to see how this new circut works with fabric because I do sew . Can’t wait!!!

5. Carole says:

Wow! The new machine looks amazing – can’t wait to see what your version and package is like!

6. Raquel says:

I have to say Wow! I was blown away but the Cricut presentation of the new CricutMaker. It looks amazing. Im not a sewer but if I were id be all over this. Question does , will it still cut all the paper vynil projects it used to do? or is this one more for Sewing,Wood and leather? doesn’t the Explore Air cut leather and light wood already? Will the Explore Air be updated? I just bought a ticket to your Cricut event because I want to see the machine up close. I can;t afford to go to Create but I’m so excited to at least attend this event this and be apart of this FUNNESS ! Woohoo Anna! Love your work and product.

7. Helen G. says:

I have to admit it’s an exciting new machine, this Cricut Maker; but I also admit I agree with the “nay-sayers” on this new machine. . . .those of us who cannot purchase a newer model every few months would like it very much to have updates for the old and older models. Anna, if you didn’t continue to come out with such wonderful stuff some of us might be able to save our money to buy new machines. Please do not stop making new stuff . . .love, love, love ALL your card kits. I DON’T THINK YOU’VE EVER DONE ANYGHING YOUR FANS DIDN’T LOVE. KEEP IT UP!

8. Teresa says:

Looks like a great machine wish I could afford it!!! Sorry but I just purchased Explore Air last year ….the full package with all the supplies etc. cost over $350. I will not be purchasing this one just yet . It is too bad though because I do sew and this would be quite a time saver for me. Oh well, maybe next year. I too own 3 cricut machines purchased the original from QVC when it first came out, then the Cricut Cake, and now the Explore Air.

9. Victoria DeYot says:

As a quilter it is hard for me to turn this one down but I do have to admit that, much like everyone else, it is getting a little ridiculous for Cricut to continue to release multiple new products in a single year. Our existing machines are becoming obsolete before they even get dusty.
    I am on my 4th Cricut, the 2nd went to the children and the 3rd actually ending up being a duplicate. We only keep the 3rd because I have large card parties at Christmas to send cards to the sailors away during Christmas.
    If I were to purchase this new one it would truly be something I was doing for me. I have to decide if that is something I’m willing to do.
    I have an issue with the cartridges like many others as well. As Cricut is growing they should never forget where they came from. These original customers, myself included, that bought cartridges… we are the reason they are where they are. We saw the flop of the Cricut that was supposed to be great for decorating cakes, the flop of the Cricut that was supposed to create printed cardstock and embellishments. We saw them create, stumble, improve, grow, and we’re still here enjoying and celebrating their success and their products. It would be nice if perhaps there were some sort of loyalty program rather than creating or repackaging products just for a new presentation. Just because you can do something, doesn’t always mean you should. Just my two cents worth.
    Perhaps they could create a trade-in program where we could submit our cartridges for an electronic version of the same cartridge. It would create a great deal of goodwill and an eternal supply of loyal customers.

10. Connie R says:

LOVE the Cricut Maker!!! I have 4 other Cricut machines, just bought the Air2 last year, is there an upgrade program, lol

11. Ne-Col says:

Im trying to make up a good excuse to buy a new machine lol. They just keep getting better and better

12. Konni Andis says:

I’m not willing to purchase another cricut. Especially since I already own 4. I’m very happy with my explore and plan on enjoying it for awhile. But I always enjoy my Anna products! Any papercrafter couldn’t do without the beautiful embellishments. Anna’s cards are divine!

13. Rosemarie Joseph says:

I love the original pop-up card making kit! There are so many ways to be creative and express your thoughts to those who mean a lot to you.

14. Rosemarie Joseph says:

My favorite would have to be the original card making kit. There are so many ways to create and express your feelings to those you care about!

15. Beverly Chester says:

I am so excited and will patiently be waiting until Oct. 3rd to purchase mine!! Thanks for sharing the wonderful news!!

16. CONNIE JOHNSON says:

I don’t get it. Is this just for sewing folks or is it the next generation of the Cricut Air machines? What’s the retail on this newbie?

17. Susie L says:

As excited as I am about getting this machine, I’m going to practice patience and wait for your introduction to purchase it Anna because I know that whatever you have planned will be amazing!

18. Kathleen Sawyer says:

WOW! Don’t suppose they would give you a few of those to give-a-way ? that would be super awesome. either way, cant wait to see your special on it. Thanks for the info.

19. Jeorgette P says:

Wow I wish I could go to that, but I have school starting the next day and can’t afford to miss that (I’ll get fired; after all, I’m the teacher. I can’t skip)

20. Gisela Diehl says:

Sooo exiting, I won’t be able to purchase one, but I have the Expression and I’m very happy with it .Thank you for keeping us in the Loop and I can’t wait for August 16 on HSN>

21. Linda Christiansen says:

Thanks for the info on the new Cricut Maker. I watched some YouTube videos and it looks AMAZING! And the new Easy Press is great!
    I am thrilled for the crafters that want and can buy, that Cricut keeps improving and adding more options…it’s exciting and timesaving. Keep improving and discovering new ways to enjoy our creative side!!
    My only disappointment is for the customers that have the older models, are happy with it &/or can’t get the newer models and Cricut stops doing new cartridges and does just new digital ones! Everyone can’t or doesn’t want to do everything online but does want new designs etc.!!! Also the new machines should always include ability to use the cartridges faithful customers have invested in!
    In other words…HOORAY FOR THE NEW, BUT DON’T FORGET THE OLD, PLEASE!!!
    Anna, just like your products…lots of new for embossing, diecutting, and creating that takes time. But also collage toppers and card kits that allow us to create faster or easier if we have dexterity issues but still want to enjoy our artistic side.
    SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE is why I love your company and products. You remain true to your classic, vintage style but also add more for all of our needs!
    Yay, the parchment layers were back on HSN so I bought quick since I missed them before.
    Can’t wait for August show so i can get some of the beautiful items previewed! Making room!
    Thank you so much!!!

22. Julie says:

Love the new machine, can’t wait to see all the new attachments they have planned to use with the machine.

23. Cecilia Fisher says:

I am not techy at all. But will be interesting to see how it works. I wish that Cricut can remember their and make attachments or new program that we can put in our machines instead of buying a whole new machine.

Anna you are so talented!

24. Mariel Jones says:

I hope it will also come with Ivory and Gold color to match with my AG Cricut Gold machine…. I am excited to have this. Definitely, I will wait for Oct to get this ๐Ÿ™‚

25. Jean Condon says:

my new explore air II, is still in the box, now it is already outdated, come on. hopefully design space will improve,
    I still use my expression for a quick cut, cause it takes so long to go through all the images on the computer.

26. Cathleen J Moses says:

Thank you so much for showing this. I watched all the live feed yesterday too and am over the moon about the fabric features. Can’t wait to get one….Oct seems soooo far away!

27. Debbie Dunn says:

How exciting!!
    My youngest daughter is a young graphicis Designer and the Cricut Maker is very appealing to her.

28. Stacey fortin says:

This is definitely out of my reach unfortunately. I am certainly jealous of everyone who has the older model and can get the newer version. I imagine this baby does it all! I love to watch the presentations on the Cricut and seeing all of its possibilities. I end up buying so many other things that I can’t afford the machine. I know I could just buy the machine that’s it but I can help myself! There is so much great stuff presented on craft day! Looking forward to the big reveal and can’t wait to see how the crafting community likes the new version!

29. Mary Blake says:

This looks like it would be great. but I don’t see me getting one with the price and all. I will have to stick with my expression

30. Holly Hudspeth says:

So, it has finally happened. My two favorite hobbies tied to one machine. This is coming out 4 days before my birthday. I guess I know what I will be getting this year. I am so excited to see this and am glad I opted to wait for my next Cricut upgrade.

Wow! You go Anna! Even though I am not a Cricut person yet, I watch & learn & love new innovation & creativity. If I win a leer jet this week, I will fly over to Atlanta! Better yet, Oprah has a home here, if you know her give her a call & say I need to hitch a flight to Atlanta! Hahaha.

32. Nancy Dey says:

Wow. I am still using my original machines. Would love to update to the newest version, but not sure it’s in my budget just yet.

33. Gena Greenlee says:

Well Lisa (no last name) you are not the only honest person who is not happy about the latest release from Cricut! There were 3 or 4 of us who stated we felt it was too soon and other things were more important. I agree that there are probably more people upset about it, but just don’t want to be an outspoken person who is against anything that Anna does. I love her products, but I am not at all happy about this machine being released so soon. Sorry Anna!!

34. Kendra Reimers says:

Wow…wondering if that one makes the explore air 2 you have look like a snail! Lol…i love that side by side view they show speed-time lapsing. We still have the very first exclusive cricut explore you came out with. Can’t wait to see what it is capable of. It might be time to finally upgrade!

35. Shellie Fontana says:

ANNA-MAZING, this newest machine by Cricut with Anna Griffin sewing projects! Very much looking forward to watching your HSN presentation on October 3d! Go, Anna, go!

36. Lorraine L. says:

I still have one of the original Cricut machines. I hope I can win a new machine to bring me up to speed in the world! Lol

37. Robin says:

That looks like a Beautiful machine! My old Cricut Expression is groaning like it is on its last leg,so maybe time to upgrade. Thanks for letting us know of the upcoming special, so we have time to start saving.

38. Mary robinson says:

I’m so very excited about the cricut maker, I’m an accomplished sexist but haven’t sewn in years because I’m not able to do the cutting out. Can’t wait to see all this does.i would love to have one to help me get started sewing again. Go cricut!

39. Renee Robinson says:

I would love to get a new circuit machine. I am still using my original circuit….mostly because I keep spending all of my money on your beautiful dies!!

40. Judith Araman says:

I’m breaking out my dollhouse furniture books and scanning patterns to my computer to upload to design space in anticipation of new capabilities of Cricut Maker.

41. Janie T. says:

Cannot wait! I’ve been watching some of the bloggers attending the event on You Tube and the new items from Cricut are really something!

42. Kimberley says:

This is going to be interesting! I’m not very good with the new electronic gadgets. I should say, I am a little scared of them. I need to just go for it!!!! Oh boy!

43. Barbara Newton says:

Oh my goodness I can hardly wait until August 12 I.already have my list made out and HSN on speed dial. I received my gift card kit today and I’m so stinkin excited that you are going to have dies for the gift cards now. Thank You Anna for listening to your fans.
    Barbara

44. Cathy Merson says:

I thought the Explore Air 2 was a hugh step up from my Expression. I need to up my craft budget.

45. Suzanne Merica says:

Oh my goodness. I just – really just purchased the Cricut Explore Air machine. Took me a year to save up for that. I so wish I had known this new machine was on it’s way. It sounds wonderful. Maybe I can get it next year. Wish I could make it to Atlanta, but that’s wayyyyy across the country for this Oregon gal. I know you all will have a BLAST. Have fun.

46. Martha Russell says:

Sounds like a great new machine. I’m always ready to see something new. I just receive my new Cricut Bright Pad, and I love it. I’m in the process of making a cover for it.

47. Shanie Ann Cooper says:

I am so thrilled to see a machine that looks innovative and yet still utilizes all that I have invested in my Cricut experience ! I am also glad to have saved all my pennies as my last machine purchase was the Explore at launch. I have not been able to get the bright pad, and the size of the heat presses made them intolerable. I rarely have need of heat transfer but it looks as if now it will become a staple in my consumables alongside other vinyl. I plan to upgrade finally especially now there is no need to use a stabilizer for fabrics….I expect nothing less than fabulous from Anna Griffen specials and I am very much looking forward to this one!

48. CAROL LASH says:

I’ve always wanted a cricut but have waited since I have purchased other machines and felt just couldn’t afford to add another. Still old ones don’t do what cricut does and I may have to break down and save my pennies for your bundle!

49. Donna M. DeGraw says:

Wow really awesome I can really use the new one but all the trouble my husband has I know there is no way to buy one of these. I know I won’t win one. So I’m not sure if I really want to watch cause it’s to painful. I hope that ladies well have a wonderful buy to get one. Good to all the ladies maybe you can win one. I’m not a lucky person so I know I won’t win neither.

50. Theresa Riley says:

Anna, you certainly are amazing and the products are spectacular. Sorry I can’t physically join you but wishing you much success. Cannot wait for the JAN presentation!

51. Julie Keller says:

OOOOOHHHH! I can’t wait! Sounds like an incredible machine! Cricut and Anna together is the perfect combination!

52. Myrna Hartley says:

You are amazing!!! Wish I lived near you and could go but since my husband fell ill I can’t travel anymore.

Love all you do!

Affectionately,
    Myrna

53. carolyn lofland says:

I can’t wait for new machine. Already have three other ones. This one should be the last been watching all day. Can’t wait to see you on HSN o. October 3rd..

54. Patricia Simon says:

Can’t wait to see new machine!!! I hope there are enough demos on TV so I can see how to use everything (that is if I can afford to buy one). I wish I lived in your area so I could attend your demo. I’ll be watching HSN when your on!!! See you then!

55. Amy Fahnestock says:

Oct. 3 will be easy for me to remember – it’s my birthday. Looking forward to watching!

56. Evelyn P Wade says:

So excited for the Aug 16 event. Today is my birthday and when people have been asking me what I want, I told them, I’ll let then know Aug 16. Can’t wait!!!

57. Gloria Tapia says:

Love the new machine but not sewing a lot as much as papercrafting, love your beautiful cards all the designs , embellishment so I’m so excited for August 26th, can’t wait! I will be waiting for Oct 3rd also at your HSN show.

58. Deidra says:

Cricut Maker technology, Anna Griffin content and HSN affordability – a winning combination for paper and fabric crafters.

59. Sandy H says:

I do not quilt or sew so am not interested in this at all. I agree with all the comments that Cricut is getting to be like Apple with the constant updates. Who can afford a new machine every 6 months or so just because of some slight improvement or new feature????? Surely not me!! I would rather see lovely new papers and embellishments from Anna. I prefer to do my own creations rather than having a machine do it for me. I do like the motorized Cuttlebug idea though with a wider platform. Sandy

60. arlene berchtold says:

Would love to know. For those of us coming to Create are you going to have a special price to buy it there as you did for the Anna Air 2?????

61. Nisha says:

Hi Anna ,
    I am new to your kits and love them !
    I would love to try the Pretty pop-up kit .. looking forward to the HSN shows .. thanks !

62. Patti Stigsell says:

I’m thrilled about the Bright pad I’m so glad I held off on the release on HSN last month. I knew there had to be an AG edition coming. That said I am thinking the new machine is more for fabric and sewing/quilting so its not really a newer Explore Air version. I didn’t read all the replies so I apologise if my comment about the new machine is a repeat.

63. Janice Ray says:

I am here in Salt Lake City for the Launch. This machine is amazing!!!! I will be first in line at the launch on HSN. it is way beyond my imagination!!

64. Helen Kinert says:

I just love the fact it has a rotary blade! I love to sew and do paper crafts so this one is for me. Wish I could get it sooner!

65. Lisa says:

I’ll be the only honest one here. I love my Cricut Explore Air II but I really wish Cricut would not come out with something better every few months. It’s getting old and makes me think that they are releasing items just for the sale and not for the betterment of the customers. I am so sad to see another version of Cricut this soon. Sorry Anna but Cricut should not be releasing items more than one time per year or every 18 months or so. It just makes them look greedy.

66. Eve Yeung says:

Noooooo, I love my Anna Griffin Ivory and Gold Explore Air 2! Now a new one that can cut up to 3/32″ thick balsa wood?! And cuts quilting/sewing patterns with a rotary blade?? What’s a girl to do, lol!

67. Barbara Carlson says:

I am interested in the Easy Press and would love a Bright Pad. This new machine is just too far out of my budget especially since I am mainly a paper crafter and just got the Explore Air in May.

68. Wanda Fackler says:

Can’t wait to see the new cricket! I don’t own one but I did give my daughter one for her birthday. She loves it!

69. Andrea Smart says:

I knew there ha to be something new coming, cant wait to see it. I will start saving now.

70. Deb Holman says:

I think my head just exploded! Gracious sakes Anna…please tell me it comes in ivory and gold! Your exclusive content sends it right over the top! Can’t wait to see it!

71. Elizabeth W says:

I know my sister will want me to have this…she quilts. Now I can help her with the things like boots or houses that she puts in the center of the square blocks. Can’t wait to see what paper crafts are available.

72. Deborah Bode says:

Can’t wait to see all of the things this machine can do! Guess I need to start making room for another Cricut! And I’ll have to start talking to my super husband and super pups about an early Christmas present!

73. Jan Martin says:

Well I have 3 Cricut Explore machines and now I need this one! I may have to sell one or two of my other ones. I guess I don’t need to be a machine collector! This is definitely the Mack Daddy of all machines!

74. Holly Fictum says:

Oh… my…. can’t wait to to see the dies! You will be the death of me with all these products. Love ya Anna!

75. Susan Jane Toner says:

My card/craft room is full of Anna’s things…
    I gave my last cricut away when my cleaning
    lady asked for it..and I was down in the dumps… so I figure I need to buy the newest one in October…all excited ๐Ÿ™‚

76. Laura Payne says:

I am signed up for the afternoon session! As quick as they were available! I can’t wait to see you and this new machine and get ready to buy it on October 3!

77. Teddy says:

This is worse than Apple! Just as I was falling in love with my Explore Air 2, it becomes yester-tech as you find a new way to entice me! Love the possibilities, like a place for my iPad! Can’t wait!

78. Irene Alexander says:

I saw the big reveal on Cricut.com. Congratulations for being the one to do the launch in October. You are always fantastic. I love my Cricut! This Cricut Maker looks amazing.

79. Deena Canup says:

Well, I must admit I am not terribly excited by this news. I suppose for those who always have to have the hottest, best new products out there will love this machine. Congrats AG Inc and Cricut. I hope this new partnership is very prosperous for you.

80. Elizabeth A says:

Does it have a slot for cartridges? I haven’t seen anyone say that yet. I sure would love this in your colors though…

81. Linda V says:

Anna, *** I think I’m going to have to ask for an increase of limit on my credit card. LOL. I have all the cricuts and I can’t wait till you offer it as a giveaway. I don’t know if my husband can handle me getting another Cricut, oh well after 34 years of marriage and it being my birthday on the 1st of October, if I don’t win one, this will be my only request for my birthday. Can’t wait. LOL

82. Angie Kindig says:

How exciting! Wish I could go but will have to wait and hopefully view on HSN! Don’t have a Cricut yet, but hopefully soon!

83. Gena Greenlee says:

I agree with Joyce Dunson, I was really hoping to see an electric Cuttlebug with a wider opening!! I have horrible back problems after 3 surgeries and using the crank is actually painful for me. It’s the same reason my last Cricut has never been used. I have been crafting with Anna for about 5 years and I have 3 machines, and I even skipped a couple!! I am sorry to say that it seems like a rip off because of the number of machines that have been presented to us. It’s really a little crazy to me!!

84. Susajn Weatherly says:

This is the reason why I returned another cutting machine I bought from HSN. I knew Provocraft would be coming out with something better and greater.

85. Susie B says:

Looking forward to seeing all it can do – and really excited to see your special Bright Pad andEasy Press!

86. Gena Greenlee says:

I haven’t even turned on my last machine. I can’t justify buying another one now. But, for those of you who are getting it, I hope you are very happy with the new machine.

87. Roberta O'Brien says:

Love this new machine!!! Wish I could afford to come to Atlanta for this. Maybe some day.

88. Nancy Gautier says:

So excited. Wish we did not have to wait two months! I am sure it will be worth it though.

89. Ara Wisnoski says:

Really excited to see all the amazing things this machine will do and all the beautiful projects you and your team will come up with!

90. Mary Pumphrey says:

I have loved my Cricuts, from the first infomercial, my Gypsy, my Imagine my Explore, my Explore Air 2. Now this machine will cut Simplicity Craft Patterns, amazing.

91. Vicky Michot says:

can not make it in September but I will be joining you at Create in November! Thanks for filling us in ๐Ÿ™‚

92. Joyce Dunson says:

As much as I am excited about the new Cricut Maker, I was so hoping for a new wide Cuttlebug machine with a motorized option. So disappointed.

93. Mary Pumphrey says:

Amazing, the cutting blade mechanism will curve, twist, and turn corners. I can’t believe it. It will cut a dolls dress pattern or stuffed animal pattern.

94. Susan Thomas says:

now THIS machine will help me make money! I sell things I sew for doggies….. harnesses, diapers, bandanas….. I really do not like when I have to cut all of them out and making sure they are all cut at an equal size… this machine will be a dream for me! I want it to engrave to make personalized dog tags too they said other tools will be coming AND they will be listening to the people! WE WANT ENGRAVING! LOL I can’t wait I will HAVE to have this machine! I have to wait for HSN because I can’t afford to get it without easy pay… I just got the Kodak printer and light pad in July

95. Rosemarie Correa says:

Thank You, Anna, for keeping us on the front end of crafting technology. Your knowledge and excitement is translated to in easy to follow tutorials and presentations.
    Will be watching and following!

96. Hobo says:

Like getting a new car every year! I just looked at their website, the video plays, but there is no sound, lots of comments about that.

97. Leeann Deslauriers says:

I am so excited to tune into HSN on October 3!! I cannot wait to have a sneak peek at the Anna Griffin bundle.

98. Pamela Lee says:

I’ve been waiting a long time to upgrade from my original Cricut. Looks like the time is right. Can’t wait to hear and see more on the new Cricut Maker. Yippee!

99. Mary Eileen Wagner says:

So very exciting! I don’t have a cricut machine so maybe it is about time I got one. Can’t wait until October 3rd!

100. Mrs. Mac says:

I Can’t wait to see what you’ve done with another wonderful Tool! The creation never ends!

101. Shelly Nunn says:

Will the New cricut machine ship right after the Oct 3rd event? I want it for my retreat in Nov.