Happy Friday everyone! We are getting close to our August 16th HSN shows, and we can’t wait to be crafting with you at 2am, 11am and 10pm. We still have one more Product Preview for you on Monday. You know we like to save the best for last! It’s time to announce our winner! Marilyn B., we hope you enjoy all 4 items that are headed your way.
Let’s take a look at more project inspiration for your weekend.
Our 12 x 12 double-sided card stock gives you 4 each of 12 designs to create amazing dimensional cards. The pretty patterns in this set contains some of our favorite signature prints including rose black, white and gold polka dots, butterflies and more!
Our new Gift Card Dies are the perfect example of how we bring your product requests to life! This set of 6 dies will make both the coin purse and the purse shapes to hold your gift cards in style. Add a couple of embellishments and a sentiment, and you have a gift that’s beautiful in the making!
The holidays are right around the corner, and our Gracious Giftables card making set has 4 styles of easy to make, pre cut gift card holders. The festive patterns, sentiments and embellishments in this kit are truly a delight!
So many of you are excited for the return of our Pretty Pop Up Kit! This classic card kit is bursting at the seams with stunning embellishments, sentiments and decorative pieces. The best part is that you’ll be able to create 40 cards to bring cheer to friends and loved ones.
For this week’s how to, we are showing you how to create the larger frame for your Window Frame cards using the Flourish die!
Window Frame Card Making Kit
Finished Size: 5×7 card
- Anna Griffin® Gold/Ivory Cricut Cuttlebug™ Version 3 510-398
- Cricut Cuttlebug™ 12”x5” Magnetic Cutting Mat
- Cricut Cuttlebug™ 12”x5” Embossing Mat
- Cricut Cuttlebug™ 12”x5” Spacer Plate A
- Cricut Cuttlebug™ 12”x5” Spacer Plate B (2)
- Anna Griffin® Window Frame Card Making Kit and Cutting Dies (dies and gold flourish embellishments) 546-217
- Anna Griffin® Flourish Die
- Anna Griffin® Favorite Flowers II, rose stickers
- Anna Griffin® Favorite Sentiment Stickers, “Happy Birthday” sticker
- Yellow patterned card stock (cut to 6”x12”)
- Pink card stock (cut to 5.5”x8”)
- Floral card stock (cut to 4”x6”)
- Green patterned card stock (cut to 3.5”x5”)
- Adhesive (tape runner)
- Foam squares
- Cut the card base with the yellow card stock using the card die from the Window Frame Card Making Kit.
2. Cut the green card stock to 3.5”x5”.
3. Cut the floral card stock using the frame die from the Window Frame Card Making Kit.
4. Cut and emboss the pink card stock using the Flourish Die.
5. Cut and discard the center from the pink flourish layer.
6. Cut and overlap the sides of the pink flourish layer at the center to fit to card.
1 Fold the yellow card stock along scored lines to make the card base.
2. Adhere the green card stock to the base.
3. Adhere the pink flourish layer using foam adhesive.
4.Adhere the floral frame using.
5. Attach the gold and white embellishments from the Window Frame Card Making Kit to the bottom left corner of the floral frame.
6.Attach the pink rose sticker to the green card stock.
7. Attach the yellow rose sticker to the gold and white embellishments.
8. Attach “Happy Birthday” sentiment across the floral frame.
There you have it! What a gorgeous card. We can’t wait to hear what you think.
P.S. There is an updated Kodak Verite Print & Scan app that includes the personalized message feature for iPhone and it is now available in the app store. The android phone version is also expected to release this week.
Have a wonderful weekend and we will see you on Monday!