Happy Birthday to Me!

Dear all,

Thank you so much for all of the beautiful birthday wishes this week! I have been celebrating each day as I open the mail. There has been one surprise after another. The creativity of the cards and gifts has been a joy to experience! Just look at some of the fantastic cards that were sent from my crafty friends…

This one came first from Robert Hosler. Behold all of the beautiful glittery details!

Some of the cards came in boxes they were so dimensional. Elizabeth Durrant, you outdid yourself!

Speaking of boxes, Kay Mitchell made me a window box card – oh the thrill of opening!

JoAnn Sinclair made me her signature easel card. I love seeing our products in action like this!

Thank you Mary Huff for the beautiful card, letter and bookmark!

I have been fortunate to be on Terance and John’s card list this year and have received an incredible creation almost every month. Thank you for the Birthday Wishes!

Marcia, Marcia, Marica, this card is the perfect combination of prints and colors. I love it so much!

My dear Vivian Kochis, thank you for the gorgeous card!

Geraniums were my Mother’s favorite summer flower and I love seeing them on this card from Coco Davenport.

Chrissie Mancini and her Cricut have been at it again! This card is so lovely!

Who sends cards with original watercolor paintings on the front? Sylvie Durand does! I appreciate your generosity.

Many thanks to Dana Stuedemann for her perfect Pretty Paintings card!

I love getting one of your cards Kathy Glaze! The stick pins are adorable.

What a beautiful card Lizzy! So elegant!

You are capable of wonderful things too Ellen Bendel, mother of Minka!

I have to steal your idea Mary Beth – this is a masterpiece!

Well done Eve Yeung! Can’t wait to see you in November.

Thanks for popping up Kathleen Clark! It is beautiful.

Speaking of popping, look at this masterpiece from Gail Wenzel!

Supersize that popping and you get this from Sue Kurdt!

Whew! Believe me, when I say that this is just a small peek at what arrived in honor of my Birthday. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I loved every heartfelt creation and can feel the love!

With sincere gratitude and appreciation,

1. Carolyn Lowery says:

Anna, I hope your birthday was as wonderful as you are! Happy Belated wishes. Thank you for such a wonderful Christmas assortment of card making goodies. Christmas is in my Heart and Soul not just in December but all year long. Love the Glorious Greetings Card Making Kit and the favorite sentiments set. It was hard to narrow it down to just a couple because I really love them all. 🙂

2. Roxana says:

Yay!!!! Happy Birthday Anna! I sure hope you had a wonderful day. All of these products are just brilliant and beautiful. Such an inspiration…..I can’t wait to start doing my Christmas projects and cards. 🙂

3. Marcelle says:

Love the poinsettia die, useful for cards and packages; plus the circular stamped sentiments will be great for cards and gift tags.

4. Debra Hutchinson says:

I love everything in this preview but I’m particularly smitten with the beautiful poinsettia dies! I have to have them!

5. Anita aquino says:

Happy belated Birthday Anna,thank you so much for all the beautiful products you bring to us.Being on a budget, I can only afford a few items,but it being my 73rd birthday on the 17th I plan to treat my self to the sentiment tag stamp and dies,Christmas sentiments,and the anyway stamp set.You make me want to create,thank you. Aunts

6. Vesta says:

Happy Birthday Queen of Crafting! I stopped buying dies and die cuts when I got the AG Cricut Air 2. Then you bring out this stunning Christmas offering. The Dresden cut outs are so beautiful. I’m swooning!

7. Virgie Lovelace says:

Hope you had a WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY ANNA!
    After watching your Christmas video, I am so ready for the Holidays now!
    Everything is so beautiful…as usual you outdid yourself.
    Blessings!

8. Jill Briggs says:

Hope you had a wonderful Birthday!
    Last year I was fortunate to receive the Glorious Greetings kit and received MANY compliments on (my) beautiful cards.
    This year I am really looking forward to the Christmas glitter stickers. I really love the extra sparkle they will give!

9. Mary Ann Larson says:

Hope your birthday was fabulous. Thank you for giving so many wonderful tools to work with in our Creativity! Each one shows the love you show us!

10. Jennifer Byrd says:

Happy birthday, Anna! Who wouldn’t love to get one these items for a gift. You keep coming up with the most amazing products. They’re all great.

11. Erlinda Ramirez says:

Happy Birthday Anna, looking forward to the Aug. 16th show on HSN. I love the Botannical dies, they are definitely on my wish list.

12. Marlene Iacuzzi says:

That Christmas cardstock is calling my name.

and of course it needs the rest of the presentation to realize its dream of becoming a card.

13. Bette Sines says:

Dear Anna…

You are such a special person and have brought such joy to each of us. Your cards, crafting and scrapbooking supplies are absolutely the most beautiful treasures that I have ever seen. We all are so lucky to be able to purchase these items to try and make our own designed cards, and and even though my Visa bill runs really high after one of your shows, (Yikes) you make my life so enjoyable when I sit down with all my goodies and begin crafting with all of them. Happy, Happy Birthday to such an unselfish, sweet, talented friend to each of us. We are so lucky to be able to enjoy some of your talents that you so unselfishly bring to us!! We love you!

14. Kathy R. says:

There are so many wonderful items from Christmas flower dies, sentiment stamps, and the glitter stickers. It is a terrific assortment being offered. My family and friends love the cards I make from Anna’s kits!

15. Mary Anne Mikula says:

Sorry I cannot choose a favorite it is impossible. Anna you have done it again.
    Now where did I hide my HSN card

16. Mira Crawford says:

Wow, I didn’t know it was your birthday. So, belated happy birthday to a woman who has brought so much joy to this crafter! There is something about your personality (a calm and grace) that exudes through your beauty and draws people in. I feel a warmth in your beauty: your smile, your smiling eyes, your heart. I don’t know you but feel a comfort and closeness to you as if I have known you all my life. Please don’t think me to be strange: I am a happily married woman to a wonderful man God has blessed into my life, and we have two fantastic daughters who are serving God with all their hearts entering into the health care field taking care of the sick. Anna, I pray all of God’s blessings on you for a wonderful and healthy life full of happiness because you bring so much happiness to all of us crafters!!! Oh, and GO WOLFPACK!!!!

17. paulette eby says:

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNA”. I love all your “stuff” especially the botanical dies, they are my favorites.

18. Carolw says:

Wow! so many new cards from supplies and dies I already hve and more. I love the little girl on the swing idea!!! I’d love animals too! You outdo yourself constantly even though it doesn’t seem possible. Love your style. Thanks Anna.

19. Carolw says:

Wow! so many new cards from supplies and dies I already hve and more. I love thelittle girl on the swing idea!!! I’d love animals too! You outdo yourself constantly even though it doesn’t seem possible. Love your style. Thanks Anna.

20. Deborah Brown says:

Anna HAPPY,HAPPY BIRTHDAY I hope you had a wonderful day. all the cards are beautiful and lovely. they are just what you deserve.they are a testament of everything you do for us.Thank You

21. Shellie Fontana says:

Happy BEAUTIFUL Birthday, dear Very Card-Mother Anna Griffin! We love you so much for caring and sharing, inspiring Griffinites everywhere. The real gift is you, for making it possible to bring such beauty and happiness your style and sentiment. It’s been difficult not having access, nor free time, to ‘play cards’ most of July, due to the final stretch of my relocation. I am so eager to set up my craft-desk again in my new loft-studio (very soon now). Until then, I look forward to tuning in next week, Aug. 16, to see you on HSN! MAY YOU HAVE A SPLENDID ‘NEW YEAR,’ Anna, with MANY HAPPY RETURNS!

22. Titina says:

Have a nice happy birthday with all lovely family and friends. I always look for your formidable products.thanks for us for the creative home persons.

23. Carol Jones says:

Happy Birthday Anna! I hope it was a wonderful day for you. Those beautiful cards you received show how much YOU are loved, not just your products. Thanks for sharing them!

24. Peachy W says:

Happy Birthday, Anna – you have some very talented followers – who all love your products! You are an inspiration to us all. Enjoy your birthday week!

25. Michael Rutledge says:

ᎤweᎵᎮᎵᏍᏗ ᏂᏣᏕᏘᏯ!
    (Ulihelisdi Nitsadetiya!)
    Happy Birthday! (In Cherokee)

26. Jeanette Matthews says:

Happy Birthday ANNA
    Wishing you a wonderful day, not just for your birthday, but also everyday after.

27. Celia Martinez says:

Happy Birthday Anna! Wishing you many blessings and much happiness! It’s so great to see how you are loved. What a beautiful way to honor a wonderful woman! Thank you for sharing these beautiful works of art! Looking forward to seeing you at Create 3!

28. Nancy Bingel says:

Happy Birthday to you mine was August 5 and enjoyed seeing your birthday cards on my iphone on the way to Las Vegas to celebrate the day. Very nice of you and perhaps is you get more special birthday cards you will also put the up for all of us to see.

29. Debbi H. says:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FELLOW AUGUST LEO!! MINE WAS AUGUST 2ND!!! I LOVE THAT YOU SHARED THE LOVE OF YOUR FANS. BEAUTIFUL CARDS FOR A BEAUTIFUL LADY!! SEE YOU AT HSN ON THE 16TH!!

30. Miriam Rodriguez says:

Anna….I hope you had a Birthday filled with much Love and Happiness. May an abundance of God’s blessings continue to flow over you and your loved ones. You are truly an Amazing women. Your love and inspiration towards the crafting community has created a following that will go on for many years to come. You are truly a gift from God. We truly Love you. May this year be filled with much health, love and happiness. God Bless You Always.

31. Lula Tomlin says:

Happy Blessed Birthday to you, may God continue to bless you in a mighty way.
    Anna thank you for all the beautiful things you teach us.
    You are so special to all your fans

32. Melissa says:

Belated Happy Birthday Anna

What a lovely tribute those cards are. Shows how your products are loved. I enjoyed seeing them so I know you were over the moon receiving them. Well done to all. Such creativity and diversity.

33. Sabina wilson says:

Happy birthday Anna !!!!! Those cards you showed put me to shame amazing, beautiful and creative people. You are the inspiration!!!!

34. Jeorgette P says:

Happy Birthday Anna! We all love you so much!

(I have to agree with you: Mary Beth’s use of your Ribbons and Bows cartridge was genius and I’m going to have to steal that idea for a card for my mother).

35. Myrna Hartley says:

Happy Birthday Anna, you are so loved by so many of us. I hope you have a spectacular birthday.

Loving affection,
    Myrna

36. Lesterine Battle says:

Happy BIrthday Anna hope you enjoyed your special day.l am really enjoying your products and I’m teaching my great granddaughter she loves crafting also she’s 8

37. Judith Strausbaugh says:

Happy Birthday Anna. You received some beautiful cards. Many more happy days ahead.

38. Patricia Coddington says:

Happy Birthday beautiful Anna! I hope it’s a special fun filled day for you…everyday.
    XoXo,
    MtGlittterQueen

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNA! You are a sweetheart, and all these cards are amazing. We all love you!

40. Sheri Grounds says:

It’s Your Birthday!!! Have a fantastic birthday and feel all the love that all of us have for you! You are beautiful inside and out.
    Best Wishes!
    Sheri Grounds

41. Sandy H says:

Sorry I did not know it was your birthday or I would have sent you a card too. Have a great year and may God bless you abundantly.
    Sandy H

42. Maureen m says:

Happy birthday Anna may it be as special to you as you are to so many of us. The cards you shared were truly fabulous and all of them had a little piece of you ( in the making) of them. Much happiness and love to you on your special day.

43. Deidra says:

To be showered with creations that your talent inspired is exceptional. To share these birthday creations exemplifies your grace and gratitude. Happy Birthday Anna!!!

44. Ruth Ann Martin says:

I add my happy belated birthday to all the others. I really enjoyed seeing some of the cards you received.
    There are some very creative people out there. Paper Crafts have helped me through some difficult times when I lost my son and my parents and I have made some new friends who also love making cards and other paper crafts.. Papercrafting is more than a hobby. Thank you again Anna.

45. Johnetha Faber-Brown says:

Happy Birthday Anna, may God continue to shower you with his many blessings. Hope your day is awesome! Enjoy!

46. Gloria Shirr says:

Happy Birthday Anna! I didn’t realize it was your birthday! You received gorgeous cards. So happy for you. I hope you have a wonderful birthday. Hugs, Gloria

47. Beth Jones says:

Happy beautiful birthday to a beautiful person. You truly brought beauty into the world with you and you have added to that by preserving so many historic designs, making it
    possible for us to enjoy using them in our small creations O’Day. Thank you for sharing your gifts, and lease remain the lovely woman you seem to be!

48. Mary says:

Happy Birthday, Anna !!!!! I am counting down the days until you are on HSN. This will be the first year I will be not going to the 3rd Create. I couldn’t afford it, but next year. I am a Joann Employee and have broken records of sell out their Cricut Air 2 machines. Thanks to you, I am at my ‘dream’ job. your number 1 fan from Minnesota ((( hugs and kisses today)))

49. Betty Jackson says:

Happy Birthday Anna. I hope your birthday has been wonderful and full of happiness and joy.
    Thank you for the joy you continue to bring to each of your devoted fans.

50. Kathi Carlozzi says:

Happy Birthday Anna. I wish I lived close to you so I could give you a birthday hug. Thanks for your talent.

51. Felicia Artis says:

Happy Birthday Anna and many, many more. Hope your day was filled with joy. You deserve it. I love the cards. I will being making some for my family….

52. Carla DeBorah says:

These cards are absolutely adorable… Happy Birthday Anna wishing you all the best!!!! Hope your day is as wonderful as you make ours!

53. Dean thomas says:

Hi anna instead of being late to wish you happy birthday can i be considered early for next year may god bless you my friend and keep you

54. Dorothy Stewart says:

Happy belated birthday, Anna! Thanks for sharing those lovely cards. Sure got a lot of wonderful ideas. They were soooo beautiful! See you on HSN soon.

55. Norma says:

Happy Birthday! Mine is coming up on the 6th! Can’t wait to buy me soe Anna Griffin items on Aug 16 as my gift to me!!

56. Teresa says:

Happy Birthday to you Anna! May the Muse of Lovely Creativity continue to be with you! Blessings

57. Beverly says:

Happy Birthday Anna! The cards are as beautiful as you are – inside and out. I couldn’t find exactly what day your birthday is. If it’s today I’m on time, if not forgive me for being late. My birthday is the 14th(and my daughter was born on my birthday. What a wonderful surprise that was). I must say we Leo girls are THE BOMB! Many more wonderful birthdays to you Anna. Keep up the wonderful work and inspiration you give to us all.

58. ELAINE says:

Happy Day! Late but still filled with wishes of Joy and Luck for the year to come. Nice cards you received. Mamacrafter AKA Elaine S.

59. Maw J says:

Happy Birthday beautiful lady! You deserve all of it and more! Have a beautiful and blessed year!

60. Vickie Conquest says:

All these beautiful cards don’t hold a candle to your beautiful spirit! You energize everyone you meet, Happy Birthday!

61. Betsy Carty says:

Happy Birthday Anna! The cards at wonderful, like you. Sooo beautiful. Maybe next year will be less hectic and I can keep up better and make you one myself since I have many of your products. Thanks for all you do and for just being you. Love and blessings, Betsy from NC

62. Diana Kessler says:

Happy Birthday Anna! Thanks for sharing some of the beautiful cards you received on your special day. You put the “Happy” in everything you do for us Griffinites. Best wishes always.

63. Gina Maria says:

Happy birthday! And the cards are all incredibly beautiful, your Griffinites have a lot of talent!

64. Connie Williams says:

Happy belated Birthday!! I can tell you had a great week of birthday wishes. See you inSept at the cricut maker.

65. Penny Mourer says:

Happy Birthday from Florida!!! Hope you have a great day!! Thank you for all that you do for us to provide us with crafty fun and inspiration.

Penny

66. Anna Go says:

Happy Birthday to you, and many good wishes for the coming years. What a coincidence! We have the same first name and last initial, and we have our birthdays on the same month! In fact, my family is visiting from across the country and we will be celebrating my birthday today! So when I first saw “Happy Birthday to me” I thought someone had sent it to me.
    I adore your work and have so many of your creations. Can’t wait to see on HSN!

67. Jeanne F. says:

Happy Birthday Anna…hope your birthday was as special as you are. We are celebrating our 56th wedding anniversary today and will also celebrate you. Thank you for all your wonderful creativity:)

68. Anita Weber says:

You are a gift to others EVERY day! 🙂 May you have a blessed and joyous trip once more around the sun!

69. Dianna Lantz says:

Happy Belated Birthday
    Have a wonderful week….and enjoy the New year…for you! ♡♡♡♡ @, @- 🙂

70. Margi Lunn says:

Happy Birthday Anna. I hope you have an awesome day full of surprises. God bless you 🙂

71. Sally Bartlett says:

Happy belated. Thank you for sharing the amazing finished projects of your amazingly talented & skilled AGFriends with the rest of us AGFriends.

72. Patricia M. Gonsalves says:

Hi Anna, Happy Birthday. Hope you are having a fantabulous day. Love seeing all the cards you make as well as all your card kits. I have quite a few of your card kits and I enjoy each and every one of them.

73. Sherry Lovelass says:

Happy Birthday to a super lady. I will never forget how you went out of your way for me during a stressful time in my life. Happy Birthday!

74. Frankie Rolfe says:

Happy Birthday to Anna! Thank you for all of the years of talent and gifts of sharing it over the years!

75. Patti Siebert says:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNA!!!! I hope your special day is filled with nothing but happiness, love and creativity of course!!! You truly are one of those rare persons that is truly both beautiful inside and out and it is so genuine!!! Thank you for all that you do for others and all the joy that you bring to all of us!!! You are truly an inspiration of not only creativity and enabling us to make beautiful things, but also that kindness, caring and love continues to shine in this world! I feel so blessed to have been introduced to your products and then to have met you through HSN!! You have truly been helping me get back to “life” again. I hope you have not only a fabulous birthday but another blessed year filled with nothing but happiness and beautiful creations!!!
    Love from your biggest fan in St. Louis!!!

76. Emma Torres says:

Sorry! I am late too, but I wanna wish you a super, super Happy Birthday and wish you all your drams come true! Blessings!!

77. Angel Cyr says:

” HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ANNA !!! ”

Wish I Would Have Known, Of This Event !!! … Definitely, Wasn’t Aware That This Sort Of Thing Went Down !!! Perhaps, Something Could Be Said, Next Year … To Remind Everyone !!! … And We
    ( Your Fans ) Could Send You Over 1,000 Cards To Open !!!

Wishing You Sweet Pleasures, Special Moments That Last Forever, An Endless Day Of Happiness, A Diamond Ring or Two ( A hint to your Boyfriend !!! ) ” Happy Birthday ! ” … We Love You !!!

Angel

78. Brenda Hoffman says:

Happy Birthday Anna!
    I’ve been making cards for several Leo birthdays with many more to make. I love using your dies and your cricut cartridges to make cards and embellish scrapbook pages. My fellow scrapbook gals are always impressed with the cuts I make using your wonderful tools. My sister and great granddaughter’s birthday is Aug. 7th. Love seeing all the cards that you have received. Thanks for sharing them.

79. Debra J says:

Happy birthday Anna Griffin! I am grateful for your artful influence on my life. You spread love and joy through your appreciation of beauty. What a blessing you are to all. God blessed us with you.

80. Audrey Olander says:

Happiest of birthdays, Anna! These cards are all magnificent. Love seeing them all. Thanks so much for posting.

81. Shari Shafii says:

Happy birthday Ms. Anna!!

I’m packing to move right now so the craft room has been closed. I feel so bad I didn’t remember this sooner, but you know how much I love you and I always will.
    Happy, happy birthday sweet lady, crafting Queen!
    Much love, Shari

82. Robert H says:

Chrissie and Mary Beth, your cards always inspire me with their originality and magnificent beauty. Can’t wait to try to make similar versions of your cards (if I ever get my cricut air booted. )

Cheers, Anna, et bon retour.

83. Konni Andis says:

Have a lovely birthday Anna! You deserve it, you make so many feel wonderful every day of the year! Best wishes!

84. Connie R says:

Happy Birthday Anna, May you day be filled with beauty like the beautiful gifts you bring to us daily!

85. Anita Weld says:

Many happy returns of the Day, Anna.
    Wishing you the best year yet. Thanks for sharing some of your. Irthday cRds, they are beautiful.

86. Sandra Evans says:

Happy Birthday Anna. Such a kind, talented and lovely lady deserves a wonderful and perfect day.

87. Kathryn Bess says:

Happy Birthday Anna. Thank you for creating beautiful pieces and embellishments for our card and paper crafting. You bring us birthday gifts all year round. May God continue to bless you abundantly.
    Kathryn

88. Robin Graham says:

Happy Birthday, Anna! Wishing you a magical day. Such beautiful cards. You inspire all of us to new heights of creativity. Thank you for sharing your talent and imagination with all of us. You brighten our lives.

89. Doug G. says:

**** HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNA !!!! **** Wishing you many more years of joy, fulfillment and creativity !!! Thank you for ALL that you bring to my life and countless others with your products, ideas and refined elegant style !!! Enjoy your day as you deserve it and revel in ALL the beautiful and breathtaking cards and well wishes from me and others !!!!

90. helen G. says:

Hope your birthday is as beautiful as all the cards you received. You made many card-makers very happy by featuring some of the many that you received. I know I was happy to see what the “experts” can do. Each one is unique and gorgeous. some of which I would like to try myself.

91. GAY S. says:

Hope you had a Happy Birthday! It is my birthday today also. Thanks for all of the great crafty ideas.

92. Lillie Keeton says:

Happy Birthday Anna, I am not that good at making cards, so I would not send one to the Queen of Cardmaking.

93. Carol Gaskins says:

And a Very Very Happy Birthday Anna.
    I feel like every day is a celebration from the enjoyment
    of all your creativity that you’ve given to all of us.
    Congratulations on your special day.

Carol Gaskins

94. Laura Stout says:

Happy birthday Anna! May your year be as beautiful as you! So many talented people; how lovely it is to get such incredible works of art! Laura

95. ellie says:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNA. WITH ALL THE BEAUTIFUL CARDS YOU RECEIVED, I KNOW IT WAS A GORGEOUS DAY FOR YOU. MANY MORE HAPPY WISHES FOR A WONDERFUL, CARING WOMAN.

96. Paulette King says:

Dear Anna, May your day be filled with lots of love, laughter and all that you hope for. Enjoy your special day! Love ya, Paulette
    Bonne fete

97. leaf says:

And why shouldn’t the Qween of card making be smothered in beautiful cards!!!
    Happy Birthday Anna!!!

98. Gena Greenlee says:

Here’s hoping that you had a wonderful Birthday Anna!! Thank you for sharing the amazing cards from people who obviously care so much about you! You are blessed!

99. Sheri K says:

Happy Birthday Anna–all of these cards are so beautiful! I hope you had a terrific celebration.

100. Hobo says:

Did not know it was your birthday, so Happy Day! But if I did I don’t know if I would have sent you a card, for I would be afraid to send a card to the Master of the Craft! Have a wonderful day.
    Kathy

101. Becky H. says:

Happy Birthday. Everyone of these cards is outstanding and beautiful. Enjoy all the good wishes and cake.

102. JEAN says:

Happy Birthday Anna! You must be thrilled with all the wonderful talent you have encouraged with your crafts and products. Have a wonderful day and God Bless you!

103. Mrs. Mary Huff says:

ANNA, AGAIN, HAPPY BIRTHDAY and as I sit here I have tears and you have made my day. I would never have thought you would feature one of my cards. You have made my day, WOW, and many others card makers very happy as well. My wish is to come to Create and meet you and may I give a short out to my first teacher Sandy K. of Jackson, Michigan who invited me to her Stampin-Up classes thru church, It has somewhat helped me get over the loss of my wonderful husband. It’s been a long and lonely 12.5 years and then you “popped” into my life as well. May God continue to bless you and all Griffinites!!

104. Diana R says:

Wishing you continued success on your wonderful products. Happy Birthday to such a creative and lovely lady.

105. Beverly Limbach says:

I hope your birthday was wonderful. You look just the same as when you started selling your products on “that other channel”. Maybe crafting is the fountain of youth. I sure hope so. It is keeping me young at heart and I am over 80 years young.

106. Maria says:

Awww happy happy birthday anna! Thank you so much for everything that you do for us.. more blessings and more years to come.

107. Joan Baker says:

Happy Birthday
    Happy Year!
    Happy Always!
    Happy Everything!
    You so deserve Happiness as you give so much to your fans all year.
    Love from EnglandX

108. Linda Z. says:

Happy Happy Joy Joy on your Birthday. May your glitter always sparkle, your foil always shine and heart be blessed with much inpiration each day! Thank you Anna for the joy you share.

109. Marjorie Estey says:

Hope you had a fantastic birthday. The cards you received are all so beautiful and creative. It shows how much you inspire others.

110. CHERYL Wood says:

Happy Birthday Anna! I can’t wait to see your lovely face very soon on HSN.

No wonder I love you as my birthday is today!

111. Mary Eileen Wagner says:

Happy Birthday! Hope you had a wonderful day. God blessed us all when he made you. Your creativity brightens so many lives and all those beautiful cards are a testament to that.

112. Elizabeth Chopin says:

Wishing you a wonderful belated birthday! My the coming year bring you lots of good surprises. I love all of your products and although I can’t afford all of them I purchase what I can and love all the ones I have.

113. SuzzieQ says:

Happy Birthday to You, Happy Birthday to You! Best Wishes all the Year through. Thank you for sharing your special birthday cards. What FUN and Excitement! Lovely cards from talented people. Using your products makes us all talented people! Yea for us Wilsonettes.

114. Peggy Peterson says:

I don’t know how I missed that it was your birthday! Hopefully it was a happy day. Let us know how you celebrated. Any kids card kits in the works? I have been through two sets of playful pals and need something new. Help!

115. Lisa Tolen says:

Happy Birthday Anna! Wishing you many more blessed days. My birthday is today. It’s a fun month to celebrate.

116. Melody Babbirklow says:

What an honor.. so much beauty, caring and thoughtfulness.. From so many.. One has to have Beauty, to create such wondrous Beauty and much caring to receive something “handmade”.. from the heart is the best compliment… Today, is my son’s Birthday also..maybe I can remember yours.. Have a great,Blessed day, Anna Griffin..

117. Tina Moore says:

Happy Birthday, Anna! You are truly blessed to have so many people love you. We are all blessed by you and your talent. Wishing you many, many more happy, healthy, inspirational years!!

118. Lee Ann Leytem says:

Happy birthday, Anna! What beautiful treasures to receive! Looks like you’re going to have to open a museum to display them all!

119. Joanne P. says:

Happy birthday Anna!!! May you have many more wonderful years of creating gorgeous products for us.

120. Debbie Dunn says:

Oh my word, I have never seen such a bounty of beautiful artwork all so uniquely made, each so beautiful and exquisitely created for our Queen Anna on her Birthday , Happy Birthday Anna !!

121. Pat Zaborowski says:

Happy Birthday! Amazing that we can all reach out to our internet family! That’s what we are, friends and family via the internet!

122. Jan Fowler says:

Happy Birthday, Anna! May you continue to be blessed. Thank you for being an inspiration to all of us crafty makers.

123. Gloria says:

Happy Birthday to you, Anna! May your birthday and throughout the coming year be filled with many blessings as you deserve so much for all the joy you give to others. I really enjoyed seeing some of the beautiful birthday cards you received from all those talented artists! Once again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

124. inez Martinez says:

Happy birthday Anna. May God bless you always. Thank you for the joy you bring to others.
    Smile,
    Inez Martinez

125. Dianne McDonald says:

Happy Birthday to Atlanta’s most beautiful and creative lady. Enjoy your day and do only beautiful happy things.

126. Jen Clem says:

Happy Birthday Anna! Wishing you only the best! Thank you for giving us inspiration and tools to make our crafting world exiciting.

127. Charlene Helgoth says:

Add one mote Birthday wish, Anna! I think we are birthday twins as mine was Thursday, August third. I had a wonderful day, hope you did too! Making cards for those we love brings them closer. Thank you for the gift of your talent and creativity. My sister is a professional graphic artist also, what a gift it is!

128. Mikki Morris says:

Happy Birthday Anna!! Thank you for sharing the beautiful works of art others made for your special day!! I hope you have an Outstanding Birthday!! Thank you for all your inspiration and love you give us!! ❤

129. Cecilia Forester says:

Happy Birthday Anna! You are so special to all of us! As a sidenote, I just want to say I’m blown away by the cards you’ve shared with us by your fans and friends! How absolutely beautiful and amazing they all are. I’m in tears right now, cause they’ve even touched me – and it’s not my birthday! Well, enjoy your birthday week and thanks for being that special person we all love. hugs and kisses and my well wishes

130. Ruth Manor says:

Happy Birthday, dear Anna! Wishing you lots of joy and happiness for your birthday and throughout the year.

131. Frances McAdams says:

Happy Birthday Anna. How it must thrill and warm your heart to see how those of us who purchase your fantastic products interpret them for our individual use. Thank you for making us look good.

132. Kerri says:

Happy birthday, Anna! May your year be filled with smiles, sunshine, and love… You deserve it! Happy birthday dear Anna.

133. Mary Draffen says:

Happy Birthday (fellow Leo) I didn’t know your birthday was a week after mine….so you must celebrate the entire month….& I look forward to all the upcoming HSN events & meeting you in person in November…..Happy Birthday Anna!!!

134. Winnie Johnson says:

Those are some gorgeous cards. Happy Birthday Anna! I hope you have an amazing day. 🙂

135. Erin Piehl says:

Happy Birthday to you, Dear Anna! With all that beautiful Happy Mail, how could be anything but HAPPY?

136. Elizabeth Durrant says:

Anna, The Happiest of Birthday’s to you. Have fun and enjoy the whole year! Make everyday a Birthday.

137. Betty Heath says:

Happy Birthday Anna! Love, love all of your products. They are so elegant and classy. Everyone loves getting cards from me thanks to you.

138. Clare Dempsey says:

Happy birthday! Thank you for making all the birthdays for our loved one’s feel special with beautiful cards and card making supplies!

139. Renee McGrath says:

WOW! What an inspiration you are to us all, Anna. Happy Birthday and thank you for sharing the beauty that came your way this week.

140. Carole Moats says:

Best withes on your birthday and throughout the year. I can’t even imagine trying to send you a card that would be worthy of your creativity and talents. You and your design team are such an inspiration to me and countless others.

141. Joan Smith says:

Happy Birthday Anna!!!!

What an Array of Gorgeous Birthday cards.
    Thanks so much for sharing!!

May all of your wishes come true and may your year be all that is Spectacular and loaded with all that is Fabulous!!

142. Electra Hogan says:

God bless you! Happy Birthday to a lovely Lady who is so creative. Thank you for your inspiration in all you do.

143. CONNIE JOHNSON says:

I didn’t know it was your birthday. What day is it exactly? Your mail carrier must be really tired. I, for one, am so glad you were born (shall we say 21 years ago) because you have brought so much joy to so many of us. God bless you my dear and Happy belated Birthday.

144. Marcie Smith says:

What a wonderful array of Birthday Cards Anna. Each one is as lovely as the next. Hope your Birthday is as special as you are.

145. Patty Deller says:

Happy Birthday, Anna — may you have a magical day full of love, laughter, sunshine and crafting!

146. Mary-Ellen says:

Have a wonderful birthday! These cards reflect how very special you are and how much your creativity affects others.