Thank you so much for joining us this past Wednesday for our Anna Griffin Elegant Paper Crafting shows on HSN! We loved getting to interact with you through social media, phone calls and Skype! You make our appearances so much fun! Our next shows on HSN will be on Friday, September 15th from 10am-11:30am and 6:45pm-8pm EST.
Here’s a reminder about the Cricut Make Something You Love event in Atlanta, Sunday, September 10th. There are 2 sessions and I will be there to play with the new Cricut Maker in advance of its’ launch on HSN October 3rd.
For today’s how to, let’s make a card using our set of 3D Flower Dies!
3D Flower Dies
Finished Size: 5×7 card
- Anna Griffin® Gold/Ivory Cricut Cuttlebug™ Version 3 510-398
- Anna Griffin® Beribboned Frames Dies
- Anna Griffin® 3D Flower Dies
- Anna Griffin® Tool ‘n One 457-852
- Anna Griffin® Favorite Sentiment Stickers
- Adhesive (tape runner)
- Foam squares
- Ivory card base
- Ivory cardstock (2)
- Pink patterned cardstock
- Light pink cardstock
- Light green cardstock
- Green cardstock
- Dark green cardstock
- Pen or marker
- Pink Ink
- Cotton *****
- Cut and emboss the pink pattern and light pink solid card stock using the Beribboned Frame Die.
2. Fussy cut the light pink Beribboned Frame layer. You will only be using the top center and bottom center areas.
4. Cut and emboss the dark green cardstock using the small leaves die from the 3D Flower Dies.
5. Cut and emboss the green cardstock using the larger leaves die from the 3D Flower Dies.
6. Cut and emboss the flower layers three times from the ivory card stock.
7. Using a cotton ball, apply ink lightly to the middle of the flower layers. Use heavier ink coverage on the flower centers.
8. Using the barrel of a pen or marker, gently curl the flower petals and green leaves. Leave the dark green leaves uncurled.
- Using a tape runner, adhere the light green cardstock to the card base.
2. Using foam squares, adhere the Beribboned Frame die cut paper to the card base.
3. Adhere the pink cardstock fussy cut layer to the left and right sides of the card in the center.
4. Poke the dark green leaves through the Beribboned Frame layer so that it is partially over and partially under the layer. Adhere with foam squares.
5. Adhere the green leaves diagonally from the top left corner.
6. Assemble the flowers with foam adhesive between the layers. Rotate each layer to offset the petals. Adhere the ivory flower layers to the card using a tape runner.
7. Attach the sentiment and add your message inside.
Over the next 4 weeks, we will start our product previews for our September 15th shows! We have a lot of new products for you! Have a great weekend everyone.