Happy Friday everyone! We will be back on HSN September 15th! We are exactly 3 weeks away our shows, so make sure your calendars are marked for Anna Griffin Elegant Paper Crafting at 10am, 7pm and 10pm (on HSN2) EST. It looks like a lot of you are excited to get your craft supplies organized in the most beautiful way possible! Over 1340 of you commented to win our HSN exclusive Anna Griffin ivory and gold Deflecto Storage Caddies with the wheeled base, the Deflecto Interlocking Marker Organizers (set of 3), Terrific Tags, Dies and Stamps and our Nearest and Dearest Sticker Library! Anne with an “e” Congratulations, these are on their way to you!
Here are a few more peeks at our new items!
Our Deflecto Storage Caddies with the wheeled base have the ingenious ability to stack, lock together and store all your craft items in a gorgeous way. Each container holds up to 40 pounds of your crafting items from diecuts to ribbon and scissors to embellishments. The small, medium and large sized containers in each caddy will keep everything handy so you are ready to craft! Interlock your caddies and wheel around your craft room, or roll to all your crops and crafting events.
The incredible Decflecto Interlocking Marker Organizers come as a set of 3 and allow you to organize your markers, pens and paintbrushes vertically or horizontally! Make the most of your craft space with a system that grows as your crafting supplies grow! Each container interlocks with another to create vertical or horizontal storage, and can be added into your caddy organizer.
Our Terrific Tags, Stamps and Dies will allow you to create holiday tags for all of your gifts this season! This set includes 128 printed card stock tags in 4 different shapes, 12 concentric tag dies and 20 clear stamps to create your own tag sentiments. We know creating your own tags will put a gorgeous personal touch on all your gifts!
Use the stickers in our Nearest and Dearest Sticker Library to personalize your projects. In this extensive set you’ll get 2 each of 50 different stickers for all the important people in your life. Use these title stickers on cards for your Mother, Grandfather, Sister and more!
Now, who’s ready to craft with us?
Let’s make a card using the new double-sided card stock set from our August 16th shows.
Lattice Frame Step Card
Finished Size: 5 ½” x 6” card
- Anna Griffin® Gold/Ivory Cricut Cuttlebug™ Version 3 510-398
- Cricut Cuttlebug® 12”x5” Magnetic Cutting Mat
- Cricut Cuttlebug® 12”x5” Embossing Mat
- Cricut Cuttlebug® 12”x5” Plate A
- Cricut Cuttlebug® 12”x5” Plate B (2)
- Anna Griffin® Tool ‘n One with Multipurpose Craft Tips & Bag 457-852
- Anna Griffin® Cuttlebug® Baroque Frame Dies Set 489-267
- Anna Griffin® Window Frame Card Making Kit and Cutting Dies (die, butterfly embellishments, sentiment sticker) 546-217
- Anna Griffin® Favorite Flowers III, flower embellishments
- Anna Griffin® Craft Essential Tool Set (scissors, craft knife, ruler, paper cutter) 442-864
- Anna Griffin® Double-Sided 48-pack Card Stock – 12″ x 12″ 568-614 – yellow card stock
- Xyron Creative Station
- Adhesive (tape runner)
- Foam squares
- Cut the card base with the double-sided card stock using the card die from the Window Frame Card Making Kit.
2. Cut and emboss the yellow card stock using the Baroque Frame Die.
3. To shorten the frame, fussy cut the sides of the Baroque Frame Die card stock layer. You want it to be about 6” tall in total so that it will fit on the card correctly. Make sure there is no overlap when reattaching.
4. Cut a piece of double sided card stock to 5×7 and attach behind the frame die cut. We used the Xyron Creative Station here instead of a tape runner to evenly apply edge to edge adhesive. Use the left over sticky plastic liner from the Xyron sheet as an adhesive pick up to remove the small left over adhesive from the die cut.
5. Fussy cut around the double-sided card stock layer so that it makes a backing for the yellow card stock frame layer.
6. With a craft knife, cut out the white diamond shaped portions from the center of the card stock.
- Fold the double-sided die cut cardstock along scored lines to make the card base.
2. Adhere Baroque frame layer to the center of the card base.
3. Attach the flower embellishments on top of the lattice/frame layer.
4. Attach the butterflies.
5. Attach the 3d sentiment to the front of the card.
So gorgeous! On Monday we’re thrilled to bring you something many of you have asked for. Any ideas as to what it could be? Hint: coloring is involved!
Bye for now,