The wait is almost over! Only 2 weeks remain until our shows on HSN September 15th! Anna Griffin Elegant Paper Crafting will be live at 10am, 7pm and 10pm (on HSN2) EST. In case you missed the news, 10pm is a brand new live show on HSN2, and we’re so excited to be a part of it! We are officially half-way through September 15th’s products and giveaways! Out of over 1220 comments, Shellie Fontana you are today’s chosen at random winner! Enjoy your new items!
Everyone is excited for parchment! Our new Christmas Parchment Layers and Embellishments offer an easy, trace-able way to add beautiful, festive layers to your cards and scrapbook pages! You will get 72 frost-like layers, 6 each of 12 printed in white designs and 102 gold-foil accented card stock embellishments and vellum pieces. You can layer them for a delicate look or use individually to make your projects extraordinary!
Our set of Everyday Parchment Layers is also coming back for our September shows! You can create an incredible layer, just by tracing, cutting and puncturing the pre-printed, vellum patterns. There are 12 gorgeous lace inspired designs that allow you to create 72 dainty layers. We love to add a contrasting color underneath and color on the back of the design to add interest!
The tools of the trade are also back! Our Parchment Craft Tool Set is just what you use to trace, puncture and cut the layer designs to make them your own! With this set you will get: a perforation mat, 3 embossing tools (small, medium and large), 3 perforating tools (1 single needle, 1 double needle and 1 triple needle) and a pair of curved fine point scissors.
Just in time for Christmas, we bring you our Chameleon Color Tones Double-Ended Colored Pencils! There are 25 perfectly shaded pairs to create 50 brilliant colors. These highly pigmented, artist-quality colored pencils are perfect for use on all of our coloring pages, your crafts and other projects. Chameleon keeps everything organized with a built in workstation, so you can always find what you are looking for!
Your new Chameleon Color Tones Double-Ended Colored Pencils will be perfect to use with our Christmas Coloring Cards. In this set you will receive 24 holiday themed cards, 24 easy to color sentiments and 24 die cuts. Designs include bells, wreaths, ornaments and more! All you have to do is color, add a jolly sentiment and a festive die cut or two! You will have custom Christmas cards to send friends and family in no time!
There is a long holiday weekend ahead, so grab your Purse Gift Card Dies and let’s make some adorable cards!
Handbag Gift Card Holders
Finished Size: 3 ½” by 4 ¾” gift card holder
- Anna Griffin® Gold/Ivory Cricut Cuttlebug™ Version 3 510-398
- Anna Griffin® Tool ‘n One with Multipurpose Craft Tips & Bag 457-852
- Anna Griffin® Handbag & Coin Purse Gift Card Dies 568-628
- Anna Griffin® Craft Essential Tool Set 442-864
- Anna Griffin® Cuttlebug™ 4-piece Die Set – Bows 372-159
- Pink metallic cardstock
- Patterned cardstock
- Gold foil cardstock
- Adhesive (tape runner)
- Foam squares
- Clear glue
- Hook-and-loop fastener patches (optional)
- Cut the back, front and pocket of the gift card holder from the pattern card stock using the handbag cutting dies.
2. Cut the handbag flap border of the gift card holder from the gold foil card stock.
- Fold along the score lines on the pocket and attach to the center of the back panel with adhesive.
2. Fold the bottom of the front and back panels up.
3. Attach the front and back panels to the bottom folds. Attach along the folded lines.
4. Fold in the sides of the front panel. Be sure to fold the tabs on the bottom of each side up.
5. Adhere tabs on the inside of the back panel.
6. Fold the top of the back panel over to the front.
7. Lace a ribbon through the small holes on the top of the handbag. Be sure to knot the ends so the ribbon will stay in place.
8. Adhere the handbag flap border edge to the outside top of the handbag flap.
9. Cut the embellishment bow from pink metallic cardstock using your Cricut Cuttlebug™ .
10. Carefully fold each of the shorter tabs to the center of the bow and adhere.
11. Attach the ribbon backing layer to the back side of the bow and adhere.
12. Wrap the long tab around both layers and adhere.
13. Attach embellishment and sentiments.
14. Attach hook-and-loop fasteners to the underside of the flap and to the front panel to give your Handbag Gift Card Holder an effortless open and close. (optional)
On Monday we will have your next preview and so much more. Happy Labor Day everyone!