Happy Monday! Today we have another beautiful in the making project for you featuring our Christmas Shaker Card Making Kit! It is a rainy day here in Atlanta, and it’s absolutely perfect for crafting!
Thank you to all who have posted about getting your HSN orders so quickly. Why don’t we make a card right out of the box? Get out your new Christmas Shaker Card Making Kit, and let’s take it to the next level!
Christmas Shaker Card Kit
Finished Size: 5×7 card
- Anna Griffin® Christmas Shaker Card Making Kit, 572-265
- Anna Griffin® Craft Essential Tool Set (scissors, craft knife, ruler), 442-864
- Red glitter paper, cut to 4”x 6”
- Gold cord trim, tied into 1” bows (4)
- Adhesive (tape runner, glue)
- Foam squares
Materials From Christmas Shaker Card Kit:
- Card base- “Wishing you a festive and fun holiday season”
- Card front- pine branches ornament, gold and white ornament
- Shaker frame- large green ornament
- Sentiment-“Peace & Joy”
- Embellishments- red ornaments (2), green ornament, white ornament
- Shaker insert
- Red paper bow
- Remove the center from the two card fronts and the shaker frame, along the scored lines.
2. Fussy cut the gold and white ornament card front along the dotted lines.
3. From the 4×6 red glitter rectangle, cut away the center to get a 1/4″ frame.
4. To assemble the red paper bow, fold each of the smaller tabs in to the back center and adhere with glue. Then wrap the longer tab around and adhere with glue.
- Adhere the shaker insert to the front of the card base using a tape runner.
2. Remove the sticker backing of the pine branches ornament card front and attach it to the card, with the shaker insert between the card base and card front.
3. Remove the sticker backing of the gold and white ornament layer and adhere it to the red glitter paper.
4. Attach the red glitter paper to the card using foam squares.
5. Adhere the shaker frame to the card using foam squares.
6. Attach the four ornament embellishments using foam squares.
7. Attach the sentiment to the bottom right corner using foam squares.
8. Adhere the red paper bow to the top of the shaker frame using glue or foam squares.
9. Adhere the 1” gold cord trim bows to the top of each ornament embellishment using glue.
Our card kits rule! The gold sequins and festive prints in this kit are so versatile, that you can make each card your own work of art! These are a fun alternative to traditional cards, and we think your friends and family will love them! If you missed on our Christmas Shaker Card Making Kit during Craft Day you can get your own set here.