Our set of Christmas Sentiment Stamps and Dies allows you to create endless sentiments for your cards and scrapbook pages. We know you have a lot of holiday cards to send to friends and loved ones, and with this set, you will have 32 sentiment phrases to choose from. Layer these sentiments with 4 different tag shapes, and you have so many options to work with! We love this gorgeous gold card, complete with snowflakes and topped with the perfect stamped sentiment.
Let’s get to stamping!
Christmas Sentiment Stamps and Dies
Finished Size: 5”x 7” card
- Anna Griffin® Gold/Ivory Cricut® Cuttlebug™ Version 3, 510-398
- Anna Griffin® Christmas Sentiment Stamps and Dies, 574-342
- Anna Griffin® Collector’s Edition Dies, Flourish Emblem
- Anna Griffin® Seasonal Holiday Embossing Folders, Nordic Flake
- Anna Griffin® Holiday Foil Layer, (1) gold foil layer
- Anna Griffin® Ivory Cards and Envelopes, 505-052, (1) 5”x 7” folded card
- (1) 5”x 7” gold glitter card stock
- (1) 4 ¼”x 5 ¾” gold and silver patterned card stock
- (1) 4”x5 ½” gold card stock
- (2) 2 ½”x 3 ½” ivory card stock
- (2) Snowflake embellishments
- Ornament embellishment
- Small gold bow
- Border strip embellishment
- Black ink
- Heat gun
- Gold embossing powder
- Clear embossing ink
- Adhesive (tape runner)
- Foam squares
- Using the Cricut® Cuttlebug™, die cut the gold glitter card stock with the Flourish Emblem
2. Using the Cricut® Cuttlebug™ and the Nordic Flake embossing folder, emboss the gold card stock layer.
3. With scissors, fussy cut a triangle from both ends of the border strip embellishment.
Using black ink, stamp a holiday sentiment using the “Holiday Sentiment Stamps and Dies” on ivory card stock.
Using clear embossing ink, stamp a border design on ivory card stock.
Sprinkle gold embossing powder over the clear ink and use a heat gun to emboss the powder.
Die cut two coordinating sentiment tags from ivory card stock using the Cricut® Cuttlebug™.
Adhere the two stamped tags together using foam squares.
- Using double-sided adhesive, attach the 5”x 7” gold foil card stock layer to the ivory card base.
2. Adhere the gold and silver patterned layer, followed by the gold card stock layer, to the center of the card using double sided adhesive.
3. Using foam squares, attach the gold glitter die cut.
4. Attach the snowflake, ornament, bow and border embellishments using foam squares.
5. Adhere the sentiment with double sided adhesive.
That was so much fun! If you have this set, you know how wonderful it is for creating the perfect topper for all those holiday cards. Can you believe that there are only 59 days until Christmas? Keep up the card making and have a lovely weekend!