We hope that you are having a wonderful holiday weekend celebrating with family and friends! For today’s tutorial, we have the perfect greeting card for anyone on your holiday card list. A cheerful wreath on the door always puts one in the holiday spirit, and this card will do just the same! You’re going to love it!
Just in case you are wondering…the previews for our next shows on HSN, January 10th will start next week! We have a whole lot of new things for you to create with!
Let’s make this lovely wreath card together!
Seasonal Wishes Wreath Greetings Card
Finished Size: 5×7 card
- Anna Griffin® Gold/Ivory Cricut® Cuttlebug™ Version 3, 510-398
- Anna Griffin® Tool ‘n One, 457-852
- Anna Griffin® Seasonal Wishes Cutting Dies (leaf die, “Greetings” die and “Poinsettias” embossing folder) 546-158
- Anna Griffin® Perfect Patterns For Him Cards and Envelopes (5” x 7” gold and red card) 542-056
- Red patterned card stock, cut to 1 ¼”x 7”
- Green patterned card stock, cut to 1 ¼”x 7”
- Purple glitter card stock, cut to 1 ¼”x 7”
- Red glitter card stock, cut to 1 ¼”x 7”
- Matte gold foil card stock, cut to 1 ¼”x 7”
- Faux leather, cut to 1 ¼”x 5 ½”
- 1” width red ribbon, 24” length
- Adhesive (tape runner or glue)
- Foam squares
- Using the Cricut® Cuttlebug™ and leaf die, cut 5 leaves from each of the following:
- Orange patterned card stock
- Green patterned card stock
- Purple glitter card stock
- Red glitter card stock
- Matte gold foil card stock
Emboss the orange patterned, green patterned and matte gold foil card stock using the “Poinsettias” embossing folder.
Using the Cricut® Cuttlebug™ die cut “Greetings” from the faux leather with the “Greetings” die.
Cut the red ribbon into two pieces. One piece should be 20” and the other piece should be 4”.
Tie the 20” piece of red ribbon into a double bow. Trim the edges.
Using a tape runner or glue, adhere the 4” strip of red ribbon over the top of the card in the center.
Attach the leaves in a layered, circular pattern in the center of the card using foam squares.
Adhere the bow to the top center of the wreath.
Using foam squares, attach “Greetings” across the center of the wreath.
That was so much fun! You can make this wreath in a variety of different colors, phrases and card bases!