Happy Friday! It looks like you all adore the new window embellishments, dies and additions! We love bringing you these sets to extend and inspire your Window Ledge and Window Box Card Making Kits!
We are less than 3 weeks away from our HSN shows on January 10th! It will be our first shows of 2018 and to make it extraordinary, we have the Today’s Special! Any guesses as to what it could be? We think it’s going to be something that you LOVE! Join us at midnight, 11am, 12pm, 4pm, 7 pm, 8pm and all throughout Craft Day.
It’s time for our 8 winners! Thank you for #celebr8-ting with us all week long!
Window Ledge Card Making Kit- @GwenOgburn (Instagram) and Sandy Hanson (Facebook)
Window Ledge Dies 1 & 2 Migdalia Del Valle (Pinterest) and @MarieFixReams (Instagram)
Window Ledge Embellishments- Jane Bill (blog) and Cathy Scarborough (blog)
Window Box Die Cuts and Sentiments- Diane Razzano Clemen (Pinterest) and Evelyn Robinson (Facebook)
Our Window Ledge Card is packed full of everything you need to create show stopping cards! From beautifully colored die cuts and flowers to gorgeous card layers and wonderful inserts, this card kit is going to be one that you will want to use again and again! It’s perfect for all occasions!
Keep creating with our set of Window Ledge Dies 1! You will be able to mix and match your papers, layers, sentiments and more as you create your very own window card. Use the dies to make themed windows for holidays, birthdays and any time you need to celebrate.
We love when you let us know products you want! Our Window Ledge Dies 2 is a direct reflection of that! Now, you can create curved awnings, Scottie dogs curtains and even your own topiaries. These dies will further your kit, and allow you to keep making beautiful projects!
The beauty of our Window Ledge Embellishments will make you ooh and ahh. These pretty papers are perfectly color coordinated and ready to use! You’ll get 220 card stock pieces to layer and create with. You’ll love the tiny flowers, cheerful sentiments and bright colors in this set.
We can’t leave out our Window Box Card Making Kit can we? Our new set of Window Box Die Cuts and Sentiments is just the thing to keep your boxes blooming all season long! With 272 pieces including, sentiments, sentiment flags, flowers, gold foil die cuts and more, you will be able to make 3D cards like no other. Mix or match your colors for a unique card experience.
On to today’s project! If you’re looking to add a little pizazz to your holiday decor, or to make a gift for a friend or loved one get out your Cricut Maker (or your Explore Air 2) and let’s create!
Anna’s Holiday Ornaments – 3D Chapel Ornament
If you own the Anna’s Holiday Ornament Cartridge, you can use this URL to cut the project: https://design.cricut.com/#/design/77071409
If you do not own this content, it will be available in Design Space later this year.
Finished Size: Approximately 2 ¼”x 2 ¾”x 4
- Cricut® Maker™ machine
- Cricut® Design Space™ software
- 12” x 12” Standard Grip or Light Grip Cricut® cutting mat
- Anna Griffin® Christmas Dresden Trims
- (1) 12”x 12” Silver and white patterned card stock
- (2) Gold foil card stock, cut to 2”x 2 ½”
- (2) Gold foil card stock, cut to 2”x 2 ¼”
- Holly embellishment
- Gold string or ribbon
- Foam squares
- Adhesive (tape runner or glue)
Using your Cricut® Design Space™ software and Cricut® Maker™ machine, follow the on-screen instructions to cut the base layer from card stock paper.
- Trim two corners of each of the 2”x 2 ½”gold foil card stock.
2. Using foam squares, attach the two 2”x 2 ½” gold foil card stock to the back of the two sides of the chapel with door cut outs.
3. Adhere the 2”x 2 ¼” gold foil card stock to the remaining two sides of the chapel using foam squares.
4. Fold along the scored lines and adhere the tab in place to assemble the chapel.
5. To complete the top of the chapel, fold along the scored lines and fold the tabs in. Adhere with double-sided adhesive.
6. Adhere a holly embellishment on both sides of the chapel roof.
7. Using glue adhesive, attach a Christmas Dresden bell on top of the holly.
8. String a ribbon through the top of the chapel, forming a loop.
Before I go hang that on my tree, watch this newly created segment called Fan Mail Friday!
Wow, how much fun was that? But wait there’s more! On Monday we will have Product Preview 3 – very exciting! Have a great weekend!