Thank you so much for joining us on Wednesday for our 8th Annaversary shows on HSN! Craft Days are the best, and this one was no exception! My favorite moments were the Skype calls. Your projects were incredible and thank you for being so generous with me.
Our Treasury Stamps and Dies will be essential in crafting in 2018. Every single card sending occasion is included in this comprehensive set and we will be showing you lots of inspirational projects this year. Be sure to share your beautiful cards and scrapbook pages with us because we love to see what you are making!
Craft Day continues on March 7th with the kick off of National Craft Month on HSN. Mark your calendars for the biggest 24 hour event we have ever participated in. The Mini will be back in March along with lots of new storage solutions.
Wow, so exciting! Now, while you wait on your Craft Day goodies to come in, be inspired by today’s how to project using our gorgeous Ornamental 3D Embossing Folders! It’s time to get creating.
3D Ornamental Embossing Folders
- Anna Griffin® Gold/Ivory Cricut® Cuttlebug™ Version 3, 510-398
- Anna Griffin® 3D Ornamental Embossing Folders (Lattice)
- Anna Griffin® 12-piece Watercolor Markers (green, pink, yellow) 533-788
- Anna Griffin® Fancy Flip Card Embellishments (gold rose) 522-272
- Anna Griffin® Favorite Flowers III (white lily) 552-844
- (2) 5”x 7” pearl metallic card stock layers
- (1) 5”x 7” green metallic card stock layer
- (1) 5” 7” ivory card stock base
- Gold metallic marker
- Sentiment sticker
- Foam squares
- Adhesive (tape runner)
- Scissors or Craft Knife
- Paper trimmer
Using the Cricut® Cuttlebug™ and Lattice embossing folder, emboss the two pieces of pearl metallic card stock.
- Using a tape runner, attach the 5”x 7” green metallic card stock to the 5”x 7” ivory card base.
This card is so easy, and so beautiful! In the next few weeks, we will be sharing even more how to projects to get your creative juices going with our January 10th products! Let us know some of the skills or projects you would like to learn! We will see you on Monday.