You only have to wait one more week until we will start our product previews for our upcoming HSN shows on March 7th! Join us for Anna Griffin Elegant Paper Crafting at Midnight, 11am, 12pm, 4pm and 7pm, 8pm and 10pm. Be sure to mark your calendars for our HSN shows on March 14th also!
In two weeks, the Anna Griffin Super Sale is back, and you can find more details here! The sale will run from 12pm EST Monday, February 19th through 12 pm EST Tuesday, February 20th. This fast and furious sale will have over 100 items for you to choose from. Stock up on your favorite crafting items for a year of beautiful in the making!
Are you ready for this week’s project? Today we’re creating a gorgeous card with our lovely Charming Dresden Trims! Let’s start crafting!
Charming Dresden Trims
Finished Size: 5×7 card
- Anna Griffin® Gold/Ivory Cricut® Cuttlebug™ Version 3, 510-398
- Anna Griffin® Charming Dresden Trims (butterfly and bird) 592-731
- Anna Griffin® Spring Embossing Folders (Wildflower Blooms)
- Anna Griffin® Summer/Fall Seasonal Layers (green paisley)
- Anna Griffin® Pretty Patterns Cards (Camilla floral) 442-892
- Anna Griffin® Favorite Flowers III (pink flowers) 552-844
- Anna Griffin® Perfect Bow Assortment (small gold bow) 430-694
- Anna Griffin® All About Birds and Butterflies (2, bird nest die cuts) 522-251
- (1) 5”x 7” Ivory card stock base
- Paper trimmer
- Sanding block
- Sentiment sticker
- Foam squares
- Adhesive (tape runner)
Using the Cricut® Cuttlebug™ emboss the green paisley card stock layer using the Wildflower Blooms embossing folder.
Sand the embossed layer with the sanding block.
Cut the Pretty Patterns card to 4”x 5”, using the portion of the pattern shown.
Fussy cut around the floral pattern of the Pretty Patterns card as shown.
Fussy cut the bird nest die cut as shown.
Using a tape runner, attach the green paisley layer to the ivory card stock base.
Using foam adhesive, attach the Camilla floral layer to the bottom of the card, leaving approximately ½” border on the bottom and sides.
Attach the bird nest die cut to the top of the Camilla floral layer using foam adhesive.
Adhere the fussy cut bird nest pieces over the bird nest die cut using foam adhesive.
Using foam adhesive, attach the pink flowers sticker to the bottom left corner of the grey floral layer.
Adhere the sentiment sticker between the pink flowers sticker and the bird nest die cut, tucking in slightly.
Using foam squares, attach the gold bow to the bottom right corner of the sentiment sticker.
Adhere the butterfly and bird Charming Dresden Trims using foam adhesive.
What a great project to kick off the week! We will meet you right back here for Fan Mail Friday.