A Gift for Mom + QVC UK May 30th Preview

Hello!

All of the Mothers in your life need something special for Mother’s Day, and nothing will make them happier than something handmade with love. Get out your Floral Decoupage Die Cuts and let’s make this stunning collage that you can frame as a gift.

Materials:

• Anna Griffin Floral Decoupage Diecuts, 592-741
  • (1) Piece 12”x 12” floral cardstock
  • (1) Piece metallic pink cardstock, cut to 10 ½”x 10 ½”
  • (1) Piece checkered cardstock, cut to 10”x 10”
  • (1) Piece light pink cardstock, cut to 4 ½”x 4 ½”
  • (1) Piece dark pink cardstock, cut to 3 ¾”x 3 ¾”
  • Mother’s Day sentiment and journaling tag
  • Foam squares
  • Adhesive (tape runner)
  • Photo, cut to 3 ½”x 3 ½”

Materials from Floral Decoupage

• (2) Sheets of large, light pink roses
  • (2) Sheets of small, light pink roses (you will not be using any yellow flowers on this sheet)
  • (2) Sheets of bright red roses
  • (2) Sheets of large, dark red roses
  • (1) Sheet of small, dark red roses
  • (2) Sheets of flower pots
  • (1) Sheet of sentiments

Instructions: Using foam adhesive, assemble all flowers by following the steps listed on the back of the die cuts.

Fussy cut one layer of the light pink flowerpot as shown.

Assembly: Using a tape runner, attach the pink metallic cardstock to the center of the floral cardstock.

Adhere the checkered cardstock to the center of the pink metallic cardstock.

Attach the flowers using foam adhesive. Attach from the top of the layout to the bottom.

Using foam adhesive, attach the flowerpot at the base of the flowers.

Adhere the dark pink cardstock to the center of the light pink cardstock using double-sided adhesive. Attach the photo to the center of the pink cardstock using double-sided adhesive.

Place the photo in the center of the layout and tuck under the large pink flowers. Secure in place with foam adhesive. Attach sentiments and your journaling.

If you are reading this and you live in the UK, we will be back on QVC UK on May 30th! It really has been too long, and we’re bringing lots of new items with us. Stay tuned here, because over the next few weeks, we are going to preview the items coming your way. Be sure to tell all your friends – we need to spread the word.

First up we have a spring crafting staple, our set of Favourite Flowers 3 Stickers! You’ll get 120 gorgeous floral stickers from geraniums and roses to irises and more! This set includes 4 each of 30 designs to make all your projects beautiful.

Our 120 Piece Favourite Sentiments Sticker Set has all the phrases you need to craft for birthdays, congratulations, get well and more! You’re going to love this all occasion set, and will use them for all kinds of cards. These stickers feature lovely colors and gorgeous gold foil accents.

If you’re looking for a library of stunning flowers, our Floral Decoupage Die Cuts are just what you need! This mega set is a combination of 2 items. You will get Beautiful Bouquets and Flower Pot Decoupage, containing over 1000 gorgeous, build-able paper blooms!

When you are making cards and scrapbook pages for him, our All About Him Collage Toppers are going to be your best friend! This masculine themed set contains 96 cardstock die cuts that are expertly layered for a one and done project! Happy Birthday, For You, World’s Best Husband and more are included in this set.

What goes with our Collage Card Toppers for Him? Our Perfect Pattern Cards for Him, of course! This set of 100 cards and envelopes contains both (50) A2 and (50) A7 cards and envelopes. You’re going to adore the amazing patterns and darker color palette in this set of cards for all the special men in your life! Looking for something a little more feminine? Our Perfect Pattern Cards and Envelopes is just the thing. This set of 100 cards and envelopes contains both (50) A2 and (50) A7 cards and envelopes also, but contains pretty florals, pastel bordered cards, damask and more!

Our set of Charming Collage Card Toppers is a card maker’s dream! In this collection you’ll get 100 cardstock die cuts in a variety of bright, beautiful colors. This set covers Birthdays, Thank You, Thinking of You and so much more!

We hope you enjoy making a collage for Mom this week. On Friday, we will be making a project from our Trelliage folders, dies and die cuts. Plus, we will be taking another look at even more of our products for our May 30th UK shows! Have a great week!

Love,

1. Stacy pamperin says:

Anna, I love all of your kits and have most of them. But one of my favorites is the tutti fruitti. I also love the seashells you have for the cut and print on the cricut. Can you please make a seashell set like tutti fruitti with stamps, dies and ink pads?

2. SHARON BOUNDS says:

GOOD MORNING and thank you for all of the inspiration!! I love all of your ideas!! love all of your products!!
    Sharon

3. Elaine says:

Beautiful products! I love everything Anna Griffin! Thanks for sharing your pictures and giving us inspiration!

4. Liz48 says:

Beautiful MothersDay scrapbooking page!!. Nice to see new scrapbooking pages you have done recently.

5. deborah from TN says:

Even as a non-rose gal, I love this layout, so striking!!!

My mom would have loved it even more and would have been so proud to see how beautiful my cards have become thanks to the many AG products I use now. Mother’s Day is a hard one for me, I miss her so much, but I use these ideas for the other Mom’s in my life now, family and friends…so thanks for the beautiful ideas Anna!

6. Patricia Ericson says:

Anna I love everything that you do, I got the mini flowers and they are so beautiful, would like to have some mini birds, butterflies lady bugs and other insects that would go with the mini flowers. I started making cards with the “Breath of Fresh Air “Blooming Decoupage card kit. Just beautiful. Anna I have your acetate sheets 12×12 but I don’t know how to use them for a scrapbook page Thanks for all you do God Bless you When will you be back on HSN

7. Patricia Podsiad says:

Just love the scrapbook page with the roses! I thought they were made like willed flowers. So lif3 like!

8. Holly Hudspeth says:

Oh my! I love everything about this layout. The roses, the vase, the matting color choices…perfection!! I got my winner’s kit yesterday and am making some tags today. Thank you again for such a wonderful prize.I love all of the items..

9. Veronica Dee Ang says:

I luv all the floral products including the great cit and emboss metal dies and I hope the launch for QVC UK goes well.

10. Anna Griffin says:

Hi Carol, not all of the items are on hsn.com, but we always try to bring back favorites.

11. Jeanette Elliott says:

Loving the spring flowers and card kits! And the men’s cards are great too!

12. Patty says:

Amazing, the roses look so real! I love roses and all flowers, so love the sets you produce. The more roses the better!

Anna, thank you for more inspiring Scrapbook layouts! I actually wanted make my mom’s card for Mother’s Day with the black/white check, so I am going to try a mini version of this. In the meantime I am safe where I live, have friends where everything is happening earthquakes by the hundreds! Maui us only 97 miles from the Big Island. I’ve been in a flood, but still safe. I was in the process of a move which is halted, my landlord died – the husband. I am alone & got overwhelmed huge. I’m still here though & will respond to all my AG friends as soon as I can think of the words. During this moment, I can positively distract myself by making cards or die cutting like crazy. Much love & Aloha!

14. Carol O says:

I see you are going to the UK. Are all of these items on HSN? There are things I haven’t seen before and I have bought a ton from HSN. I am going to have to go see if they have the Floral Decoupage Diecuts. I know I have another set. More trouble for me to get into. Making cards to give to my Mom for Mother’s Day. She loves to take these and send them to her friends. Thank you so very much Anna!!

15. Rosa says:

Just beautiful, cant pick which one is my favorite!! Thank you for always giving us beautiful papers and ideas!!

16. Karen Mills says:

Beautiful, Anna, love the gorgeous layout. Although I do not scrapbook at all, this is very inspirational. Perhaps I will give it a try in the future. I have all the supplies it seams, so why not. Blessings

17. Karen Jackson says:

So delighted that you are coming back to the UK Anna, it has been far too long without you. My calendar is already marked. Can’t wait.
    By the way..Is there a way of changing the blades in your paper trimmer, and if so, please can you bring some. Thanks.

18. Annette Johnson says:

What a beautiful mother’s day card. I loved all the shows and new/returning products.

19. Yadyra Marrero says:

The scrapbooking page is Beautiful.
    Hope our friends in the UK love the new items!!

20. Tina K. says:

Absolutely beautiful Anna, I just love the flowers and the sentiment stickers are always needed, I could use everything here. You are such an inspiration, Thanks

21. Robin in Washington says:

Good afternoon Anna!
    Can your roses GET any more beautiful?
    Love, love, love!

22. Leslie says:

This beautiful layout makes me think of the quote “If friends were flowers I’d pick you”. I hope our Crafty Friends across the pond enjoy your shows. Happy Crafting!!!!

23. KarenHoneycutt says:

Your flower technique is the best! I am definitely going to do this project. Thank you

24. Nancy Anderson says:

Thank you Anna for the directions. They are easy to follow like a beginner like me.

25. MAUREEN ODELL says:

You are an inspiration!! Would love to see even more scrapbook pages for national scrapbook month I ..could use ideas using 2-3 pics, while keeping the beauty.
    Thank you Anna for all that you do.

26. KAREN CHESTER says:

Anna, These are all so beautiful. Have a great time with all our cousins in Canada. Luv always

27. Beverly Jordan says:

This is like being in a candy store with all the yummy goodies! You had me at the first gorgeous layout!!!!! Love your stuff and especially the kits!

28. Lucy Armitage says:

Thank you Anna for another beautiful scrapbook page “how to”. You always inspire me!

29. CARMEN CALL says:

Always so many beautiful things! My favorite this time-the collage toppers. More beautiful to make!

30. Melissa Kirk says:

One thing I can always look forward to next month is more beautiful card making ideas from Anna, as usual I’m excited about June. Thanks, Anna

31. Florence Bonney says:

I continue to learn from your postings and gather the beautiful products you create and thank you once again. Can’t wait to combine flowers and caring sentiments to send to friends and family members who I miss and love so dearly and live so far away…….

32. Lourdes Papac says:

Hi Anna: I love these beautiful red and pink English roses! They make me so happy. I have these in my garden so to have them on paper is so much fun! Thank you so much for the tutorials – they inspire us to make something beautiful and happy. The world is so beautiful, Anna, because you are in it!!!!

33. Kathy P. says:

Dear, dear Anna, how I love the stuff you teach me, and the inspiration you lend to my crafting, be it card making or scrapbooking! Do you think you might ever publish a book (softcover, perhaps? or on a spiral?) featuring some of your techniques? I am working on a scrapbook about my parents. After looking at the lovely roses in the “vase
    page, ” above, I now know how I want to proceed with their wedding photo! Thank you so much! In my opinion, you are simply the best!

34. Kathy P. says:

Dear, dear Anna, how I love the stuff you teach me, and the inspiration you lend to my crafting, be it card making it scrapbooking! Do you think you might ever publish a book (softcover, perhaps? or on a spiral?) featuring some of your techniques? I am working on a scrapbook about my parents. After looking at the lovely roses in the “vase

Hi Anna and Team,

What beautiful cards! Love the flowers. I own a lot of your flower die cuts and recently bought the botanical card kit I really recommend it to anyone who loves flowers. I wish my mother was still alive so I could make her a framed gift like the one above. she would have been thrilled . Have a wonderful Mother’s Day everybody!

36. Kim Griffin says:

Scrapbooking my be easier than I thought. Maybe? Keep post beautiful scrapbook pages, please. I’ll have to try this one out.

37. Lynn Ossolinski says:

Love the black and white background with the red n pink roses! A stylish gift of art…and all the fun of making a spectacular collage. I had the most artistic mother and we enjoyed all types of art projects even making paper and pressing flowers. We did have lots of quality time and her memory looms large. Now I try to make Mother’s Day cards for my friends who don’t have children but are so kind to the children of others. Also I send my daughter and daughter-in-law a card for Mother’s Day too. Thanks for these beauties.

38. Ginger Marx says:

Not only do you give us the beautiful supplies we need to make something beautiful but you show us how to do it. Thank You.

39. Brenda O says:

Thak you for the great inspiration. I love seeing everything that you make. Your products are sooo wonderful. Thank you.

40. Pat Ryan says:

All these things are so beautiful…makes me want to stop everything and get working on cards.

41. Teresa Selby says:

Thanks for showing us more great ideas with your products! They are simply beautiful. Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful week.

Hello Miss Anna!

The detailed information on how to create this beautiful work of art makes it seem possible! Thank you very much! What a gorgeous project! I don’t know a single person that wouldn’t love to receive this as a gift!

Have a wonderful week!

43. June Estep says:

Wishing you a good week too. Your layouts are always inspirational to me and I am so happy you post them for us. Thank you.

44. Angie Kindig says:

Those roses look real!!!! I have all most of those wonderful products and use them regularly and get so many compliments! Thank you Anna Griffin!!

45. Lynda Hoare says:

Yippee! You’re coming back to the UK. It is so hard to buy your craft items over here. Looking forward to seeing what other goodies you will be bringing us.

46. Maureen says:

Beautiful, that’s a standard word for describing Anna. I love that you are showing more scrapbooking which really is a big card. Reminds me of your days with Sandy G on DIY . Love it all thanks for showing sharing and explaining how to do it all.

47. Joanne says:

Interesting that you built the bouquet from the top down. I’ll have to experiment with that. Beautiful!! Thank you.

48. Nancy Haines says:

Love the Charming cottage toppers and the perfect cards. Great to use with quick make cards. Awesome things you give us Anna!

49. Jodie says:

I LOVE those collage toppers for on the fly cardmaking. Beautiful and I can still personalize the card to suit the person with background papers and additional die cuts. Thanks, Anna and crew.

50. Mary Beth says:

WOW – that a huge bouquet of roses for MOM!
    Thanks for the tutorial – any Mom would be over the moon with that gift!
    Safe travels this summer with your trips here and there spreading Anna Griffin beautiful in the making!