We are continuing with our beautiful in the making projects in honor of National Scrapbook Month, and we have an interesting way to take our Blooming Decoupage Card Making Kit and turn it into an amazing, dimensional scrapbook page! Our products are so versatile, and this one is no exception! Want to learn more? Let’s get started!
- Anna Griffin Gold/Ivory Cricut Cuttlebug™ Version 3, 510-398
- Cuttlebug 6”x 13” Adaptor Plates, 474-319
- Anna Griffin Blooming Decoupage Card Kit, 599-078
- Anna Griffin Paper Tricks Embossing Folders, 395-853
- (1) 12”x 12” Piece of pearl metallic cardstock
- (1) Piece of pink metallic cardstock, cut to 4”x 12”
- (1) Piece of light blue cardstock, cut to 4”x 12”
- Photo, cut to 3”x 5”
- Foam squares
- Adhesive (tape runner)
- Hot glue adhesive
- (5) Pieces of scrap chipboard
Blooming Decoupage Materials:
- Floral die cut pieces (H, I, L, M)
- (2) Light blue bows
- Sentiment sticker
- Gold embellishment stickers
- (4) White and pink card bases, cut to 3 ¾” wide
- (3) White and blue card bases, cut to 3” wide
- (3) White and yellow card bases, cut to 2 ½” wide
- (1) Pink patterned card layer
- (1) Blue patterned card layer, cut to 3 ¼”x 5 ¼”
- (1) Gold foil layer
- Using the Cricut Cuttlebug and the small Pleated Rosette folder, emboss the following: 4 strips of the white and pink card bases, cut to 3 ¾”wide.
3. Emboss 5 strips of the white and yellow card bases, cut to 2 ½” wide.4. Fan fold each. Attach end to end and then form in to a circle. Assemble one rosette in each color. Set 2 white and yellow strips aside.
5. Secure each rosette to a small piece of chipboard using hot glue.
7. Fan and adhere to the chipboard using hot glue adhesive.
9. For the largest flower, assemble from bottom to top: L1, L1, L2, L2
10. For the two medium flowers, assemble from bottom to top: M1, H1, H2, M2
11. For the smallest flower, assemble from bottom to top: I1, I2
- Using a tape runner, adhere the 4×12 strips of light pink metallic cardstock and the light blue cardstock to the pearl metallic cardstock.
3. Add the blue and white rosette to the right side of the layout. Adhere with foam squares.
4. Adhere the yellow and white rosette to the top left corner of the layout. Tuck under the pink and white rosette slightly.
9. Tuck journaling tag under the photo and secure in place using foam adhesive.
Bye for now,