TSC June 25, 2018 Product Preview 1

Hello Canada!

We interrupt your regularly scheduled blog posts to announce that we’re coming back to The Shopping Channel in Canada for more Anna Griffin Crafting Shows on June 25th! We have 3 previews lined up to show you the fun and exciting products we’re bringing your way. Our showtimes are 9am, 12pm, 3pm and 7pm so be sure to mark your calendars and tell all of your crafty friends!

Let’s take a look at part one of these previews!

First up on our list of gorgeous items is our set of Favorite Flower Stickers! This beautiful folio of 3D stickers includes 120 dimensional stickers, 4 each of 30 designs! These lovely stickers are mini paintings from the 18th century. More is more, and you can be opulent with your bouquets by layering them for a lovely project every time!

We love a good crafting staple, and our set of 120 Sentiment Stickers is just that! In this collection of stickers, you’ll get 120 various phrases to cover occasions from Happy Birthday and Get Well to Celebrate and more. Each sticker features gorgeous color, lovely typography and gold foil detail. This set coordinates beautifully with all of our papers, patterns, stickers, layers and anything else you can think of!

Talk about elegant! Our set of French Fan Cut and Emboss Dies creates absolutely magnificent cards and scrapbook pages. You’ll get 3 different cut and emboss fan dies plus a tassel and a frog to complete your creation. Die cut your favorite foil, patterned and metallic card stock to create 3 dimensional shapes like no other!

Cut, emboss and create with our favorite diecutting and embossing machine, the Cuttlebug V3! It works perfectly with all of our dies, embossing folders and more! Inside you will get 1 A plate, 2 B plates, 1 rubber embossing mat, an instruction manual, 5×7 embossing folder and coordinating 1 x 7 embossing border, Flourish Scroll metal cutting die, “Thank You” sentiment metal cutting die and”Get Well” sentiment metal cutting die. Are you ready to start creating?

We have an exciting way to add amazing imagery and interest to your cards! Use our set of Acetate Cards for all Occasions to layer over your favorite cards for a unique look every time. Included are 36, 5×7 cards with beautifully printed ephemera. The cards feature collage scenes with birds, flowers and more!

We created our set of Vintage Garden Diecuts to go right along with the Everyday Acetate Cards! You’ll get coordinating flowers, leaves, apples, butterflies and other imagery to layer on top or underneath your acetate layers! This matching set adds so much dimension, and even includes gold foil diecuts and punchable sentiments!

Layer until your heart’s content with our 3D Flower Dies! This set of 27 cut and emboss dies allows you to build gorgeous, dimensional flowers! You can create endless combinations of incredible layered flowers with all your favorite papers.

The countdown is on, and there are only 2 and a half weeks until we are back together again! Canadian friends, join us right back here next Wednesday for your second look at our new items for The Shopping Channel.

Bye for now,

1. Regina K. says:

Anna, Everything is so beautiful. I love the flower dies, there are so many uses I can imagine for them. Thanks again for beautiful things.

2. Sandra Smith says:

Loving all thelse products and looking forward to the next craft day at HSN in the US!

3. Barbara B says:

The Birthday cards and flocking are beautiful. Such wonderful products. Amazing. Barbara

4. Deneen Wilson says:

I look foward to seeing you on my birthday (7-11)on HSN.
    You are the Luther Vandross in the craft world!!! Luther Vandross always produced exceptional albums. You. always creat new and exceptional items. In the craft world.
    Looking forward to seeibg you on my birthday

5. Linda Gilliam says:

Oh my gosh, I have SO many birthdays coming up, I cannot wait for these collage card toppers and the beautiful cards to put them on…so awesome, thank you Anna!!

6. Linda Schaaf says:

Thank you again Anna for coming to Canada! Everything in this preview is so beautiful and I can’t wait to go shopping on the 25th!

7. Martha says:

Love, love the flock! I’ve never used this product and I’m very excited to use this in my card making.

8. Jne says:

I can’t wait for the collage toppers! It’ll be great for last minute cards!! I’m so excited! They all look so beautiful! I always watch fan mail and wish I could create beautiful cards like everyone – now I’ll be able to!

9. Myrna Hartley says:

Congratulations Anna for extending to Canada.

They are going to enjoy all your goodies.

10. Lori L says:

I love the Tassel and Fringe Dies. They will make some very beautiful cards and scrapbook pages.

11. nancy permakoff says:

please stop I am so broke because I love everything u do have been buying since u were on qvc many years ago

12. Christine B Behe says:

THESE TWO PRODUCTS — Acetate Layers and the Birthday tags — are what I am waiting for! YES!

Am in desperate need for the birthday tags and am running out of the Acetate covers. LOVE that feature! Makes for one impressive card!

Thank you, Anna, and your team!

13. Diane Shull says:

Hi Anna, I love all your products. Looking forward to another show on HSN. Out of this preview I love the 3D Favorite Flowers and the new set of Vintage Garden Diecuts. Thanks for all that you do. (((HUGS)))

14. Sally Bartlett says:

Thankful our Canadian friends get to share in the AG excitement. The demo presentations are so informative and helpful. The 3D Flower Dies are on my want list.

15. MtGlitterQueen says:

I am most excited about the new Lila Collection of papers. I love the variety of embellies and papers both cardstock and textweight for all my projects! Everything is lovely as usual Miss Anna. I cant wait for July!
    Patti C

16. Suzanne Merica says:

Everything is just beautiful. I love love love the Fan Dies the best. Looking forward to the July 11 show

17. Yadyra Marrero says:

So happy for our friends in Canada…they are going to LOVE all of these outstanding and BEAUTIFUL products. Happy shopping!!!❤

18. Joan Wolf says:

Anna, these are so beautiful. Know our neighbors i Canada will love having them. Really like all of these, hope unhave some like this for us too.

19. Dianna Lantz says:

Those are lovely Anna…enjoy your Show in Canada. ..I’ll watch when you get back to the USA…They are Blessed..and some f on even know it..Have Fun. Pensacola Florida USA

20. Sandra Lee says:

Always love your flowers. Looking forward to getting the fan dies. Thanks for everything Anna

21. Robyn Nunn says:

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!! Can’t wait until you come to HSN with these beautiful play things…. too fabulous!

22. Sandra Griswold says:

Another fantastic lineup..Beautiful flowers and these card samples are the best.

23. Kathy says:

The flower stickers look absolutely beautiful. I have seen the flower dies before and missed out – buyers regret! Not missing out this time.

24. Jo-Ann Avella says:

Love, love,love Anna’s dies and embellishments.
    Tried to order the fan and min flower sets,but they both sold out. Hope I have another chance in July. Thank you Anna, you’re amazing.

25. W Whitener says:

I love your artwork so the vintage flowers or any of your die cuts are amazing. I buy them when they are on sale thru HSN. Would love to win any of your products.

26. diANNA says:

Thanks for sharing the cards and the Canada info, but I love it soooo much more when you make a video to go along with it.

27. Beverly Chester says:

Your products are just beautiful! The flowers and dies are my favorite! Thank you!

28. Leslie Ramsey says:

Have fun Canada, I have the fan dies, so much you can do with them.
    Happy Crafting.

29. Maureen Acerno says:

The flowers are so beautiful and realistic looking. They look like they were just picked from a garden. Needless to say, the fans are gorgeous, so elegant and absolutely lovely as they decorate a welcomed greeting card. Anna, you are an amazing person, so talented and dedicated.

30. Veronica Dee Ang says:

I love all the products that will be aired @TSN especially the Favourite flower stickers ❣❣❣❣❣❣❣, the favourite sentiments, the vintage garden diecuts❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣, and the acetate layers and 3D flower dies, the fan dies ❣❣❣❣. Thanks Anna

31. Barbara Gonsalves says:

Will you be on Facebook when you do the Canada show? I hate to miss any of your shows and i am waiting patiently for your July 11 show on HSN.

32. Betty says:

I love this collection. The roses vivid colors are just beautiful.The dies would work so many ways in making unique cards and scrapbook designs.
    Keep the good ideas flowing Anna, you make crafting so beautiful.

33. Annette Johnson says:

WOW the fans are beautiful will they be available in the U.S.? Hope so Congrats to the Canadians who will enjoy your wonderful products

34. C Franklin says:

Always enjoy seeing new product and examples using some of the items I already own. Looking forward to July show on HSN.

35. Donna Lindquist says:

Wow wow how beautiful can’t wait until July 11th for our Anna day on HSN .. I would love to have everything that Anna creates . My craft room is made of Anna’s delights… Can’t wait until your next surprise for all of your Anna fans .

36. KAREN J. CHESTER says:

The cards and scrapbook pages that you put together are the bomb. I have to remember to put a page out of a book on the scrapbook pages I make. What an excellent idea.

37. Carole says:

The flowers are outstanding.
    But I really want the fans
    And of course everything else
    Enjoy Canada

38. Lynn Ossolinski says:

Favorite Flower Stickers and sentiments will be so useful. More, more, more stickers. Love them.

39. VicKi L. DeYot says:

I have to thank you, I just love getting the notifications about your blog updates! They brighten my day each and every time. Even if it is a product I already have it you will show me something new and beautiful to do with it. The creative fire you spark in all of us is endless and it extends beyond us to those we love with the glorious cards and gifts we make them.
    Thank you for brightening up what had been such a gloomy and stormy day here in Florida.
    Have a great summer. I look forward to seeing you in all the future blogs and appearances but especially at Create!!

Hi Anna and Team,

Welcome Canadian crafters. Both of my Grandfathers were Canadian and I visited Canada often when I was young….incredible country.

Love the above cards, very pretty. See you in July.

41. Kathryn Bess says:

Lovely to share these wonders with our fellow Griffinites in Canada..The fans, flowers, dies, Bug and accessories are super , easy to use, and brig magic to our paper crafts. Thank you Anna and team for once again being the best in craft and making all of us grateful yet again.

42. Gayle Jimmerson says:

I know the Canadians are loving all the wonderful goodies just like we do. They will love Anna as much as we do. I hope I can watch that day! Thank you Anna!

43. Tracey Magner says:

Hello Canadian Friends, You must try Anna’s Flowers, example her Flower stickers, awesome, I have boxes and boxes of Anna’s flowers. You can NEVER have enough, there is no such thing as too many, lol. My hubby laughs every time I buy more, he says I could live to be 100 and never come close to using the ones I already have 🙂

44. Yvonne Elgnawey says:

Such beautiful kits. I would love to use all these items in my card making. Thank you Anna once again for coming up with the most beautiful designs.

45. Carol M says:

So glad Canadians can enjoy your products too! Love th fan dies. They are elegant for card fronts.

46. Annie Laura Pence says:

Congrats on Canada Show !
    Beautiful cards stickers etc
    Anna, Looking forward to seeing you on HSN

47. Shellie Fontana says:

Oh, the LOVELIES, Griffinite friends at TSC! Make mine this ‘STAPLES’ diet, loaded with LOTS of Vitamins A. & G.! The cards shown are CLASSIC, Anna! Thanks for sharing, best wishes in Canada!

48. Barbara Baker-Davison says:

Love the vintage die cuts and the acetate caRd overlays! Score another for team Anna!

49. paulette duda says:

the flowers and words are just what I need. I used up all of my other ones…isn’t that unbelievable.

50. Mary says:

Excited to be given another opportunity to watch and view additional Anna Griffin superb products. I love them all. Your products are top notch and always come well pack.

51. Tracey M says:

Welcome back Canada!!! You hit it out of the park with the fan die…I am in love with them.. I could use a portable cuttlebug too!!!

52. Casey W. says:

Adore the Vintage Garden Die Cuts. Although I must say, all of your floral die cuts are amazing, especially the tulips. Lucky Canada!

53. Darcy says:

Please bring the 3D flower dies back to HSN ……love all the samples especially the white on white……happy crafting

54. Cindi Hodges says:

Your ability to create new ideas amazes me constantly Everytime I think I have everything I could possibly need, you come up with another beautiful must have. I love the new die cuts!

55. Joan hargis says:

The acetate cards really present a different look of elegance to cards you make. All of the products are wonderful and will be great to add to any collection.

56. Sue Flagstad says:

Oh, my a Wednesday. Do so enjoy the Monday and Friday blogs.
    Would love to have these products to add to my craft room of Anna Griffin fun…..

57. Merlinda says:

Wow! I’ve never commented this early. Nice not having to scroll through a thousand comments.

I would love to be able to win all of these beautiful items. My favorite one is the French fans. They ad such elegance to a card.

Looking forward to seeing your next presentation.

58. Terry Lubinski says:

I hope some of our Canadian friends order a Cuttlebug and the 3D flower dies. I love my ‘Bug and any die is so versatile in the many projects they will be doing. But the flower dies always add a certain something to each project that makes it looks so special. And can anyone tell me what set the blue flourish on the Scrapbook page comes from? I absolutely love that!

59. Bennette Hanenburg says:

The fans are beautiful. I highly recommend everyone get these. The little flowers are great. If you are a flower lover, get these. Have fun Canada shopping

60. Sarah says:

I adore the Favorite Flower stickers and the 120 Sentiments! Anna griffin florals are the absolute most gorgeous…far and beyond.
    Who doesn’t love these!

61. Hazel says:

The Vintage Garden Die Cuts and Acetate cards look amazing
    Will they also be coming to QVC in the UK and when will Anna be back over the pond ?????