We hope you are enjoying National Scrapbook Month and all the incredible pages we have been sharing. Please continue sharing all of your beautiful layouts with us on Facebook for your chance to win our daily grab bag giveaway!
For today, we are excited to share a happy birthday layout that you can recreate for any of your friends and family. We love crafting with our Treasury of Stamps and Dies, they are so versatile!
- Anna Griffin® Gold/Ivory Cricut® Cuttlebug™ Version 3, 510-398
- Anna Griffin® Heat Embossing Tool, 592-765
- Anna Griffin® Treasury Stamps and Dies, 522-150
- Anna Griffin® Treasury Cards, Envelopes and Embellishments, 592-564
- Anna Griffin® Treasury Embossing Powders (pink and gold) 592-563
- Anna Griffin® Treasury Ink Pack (clear and gold) 592-562
- Anna Griffin® Fancy French Frame Dies, 603-507
- Anna Griffin® Bow Dies
- Anna Griffin® Favorite Flowers II
- (1) Piece of white and gold patterned cardstock, 12”x 12”
- (2) Strips of dark pink patterned cardstock, cut to 1 ½”x 12 inches
- (1) Piece of dark pink patterned cardstock, cut to 3 ½”x 5”
- (5) Pieces of ivory cardstock, cut to 3”x 3”
- (4) Pieces of double-sided pink patterned cardstock, cut to 3 ½”x 5”
- (2) Pieces of double-sided pink patterned cardstock, cut to 2 ½”x 3”
- (2) Strips of white and black patterned cardstock, cut to 1”x 11”
- (2) Strips of black and white striped cardstock cut to 1 ½”x 12”
- (2) Pieces of double sided pink cardstock, cut to 4”x 5 ¾”
- Photo, cut to 3 ¼”x 4 ¾”
- Foam squares
- Adhesive (tape runner)
1. Stamp 4 cakes on 4 pieces of ivory cardstock using the clear ink from Treasury Ink Set.
2. Emboss the 4 cakes using the pink embossing powder from Treasury Embossing Powders.
3. Stamp the sentiment on ivory cardstock using the gold ink from the Treasury Ink Pack.
4. Emboss using the gold embossing powder from Treasury Embossing Powders.
- 2 smaller ovals from the double-sided pink patterned cardstock using the Fancy French Frames smaller oval die
- 2 larger ovals from the double-sided pink patterned cardstock using the Fancy French Frames larger oval die
- 2 large cake shadow layer dies from the double-sided pink patterned cardstock using the Treasury Stamps and Dies
- 4 small cake die cuts from the pink embossed cake stamp using the Treasury Stamps and Dies
- 1 shadow layer sentiment frame die cut from the gold embossed sentiment using the Treasury Stamps and Dies
- 2 large bows from the pink double-sided cardstock using the Perfect Bow die.
- 2 small bows from the pink double-sided cardstock using the Perfect Bow Dies.
6. To assemble each bow, carefully fold the shorter tabs to the center of the bow and adhere.
7. Wrap the long tab around the middle and adhere.
8. Cut each of the 4 bow tails in half and set aside.
- Using double-sided adhesive, attach the two strips of black and white striped cardstock vertically approximately 2” in from each side of the white and gold patterned cardstock.
9. In the center of each oval, place the cake die cuts in the following order from bottom to top; pink double-sided cardstock, pink embossed cake, pink embossed cake. Layer and attach using foam adhesive.
Now, you have an amazing page! Scrapbooking is a beautiful way to highlight all of life’s beautiful memories. We hope you enjoyed this tutorial!
It’s time for Fan Mail Friday, and this week’s mail is so lovely. Your talent impresses us each and every week. Thank you for sending us your gorgeous creations!
Have a wonderful weekend!