We hope that you had a fun and crafty weekend! We love coming up with new ways for you to use our products, and today we have a card that utilizes our Perfect Pattern Cards for Christmas! If you missed out on this set of 50 cards during Craft Day on HSN, you can get them here. You can jumpstart your Christmas card making with this adorable set of 5×7 cards and envelopes.
Today we are showing you a new way to layer your cards. Dig in to your craft stash and let’s create this card together!
Finished Size: 5×7 card
- Anna Griffin® Gold/Ivory Cricut® Cuttlebug™ Version 3, 510-398
- Anna Griffin® Perfect Patterns Xmas Cards and Envelopes (green striped card base), 574-354
- Anna Griffin® Christmas Collage Toppers 2(“Have a Holly Jolly Christmas”), 574-353
- Anna Griffin® Baubles and Bells embossing folders ( “Scattered Holly”)
- Anna Griffin® Glorious Greetings embellishments (sleigh and holly)
- Anna Griffin® Craft Essential Tool Set (craft knife, cutting mat), 442-864
- Adhesive (tape runner)
- Foam squares
- 5×7 ivory metallic card stock
- Using a craft knife and cutting mat, cut away the center of the design by following along the inside of the red ribbon design.
2. Emboss the metallic ivory card stock layer with the Scattered Holly embossing folder.
- Using a tape runner, adhere the embossed metallic layer behind the cut out window.
2. Using foam squares, adhere the collage card topper to the center of the card.
3. Attach the sleigh and holly to the collage card topper with foam squares.
It is amazing that by cutting out the middle of this Perfect Pattern Card, and adding an embossed layer underneath that you can create something new and different!
Thank you for all the product requests that you left us on the blog all week. We have added them to our list, and we’re checking it twice!