Can you believe that there are only 24 days left until Christmas? So many of you have already finished making your cards, but for those of you like me, here is a little inspiration to get your card making started this weekend!
Today, we are going to show you how you can use your Holiday Decorative Edge Dies to create a faux gate fold card just by layering!
Holiday Decorative Edge Dies
Finished Size: 5×7 card
- Anna Griffin® Gold/Ivory Cricut® Cuttlebug™ Version 3, 510-398
- Anna Griffin® Tool ‘n One, 457-852
- Anna Griffin® Holiday Decorative Edge Cut/Emboss Dies (snowflake die and snowflake border die) 574-340
- Anna Griffin® Perfect Bow Assortment (gold bow) 430-694
- Ivory 5”x 7” card base
- Dark green patterned card stock, cut to 5”x 7”
- Light green patterned card stock, cut to 5”x 7”
- Ivory card stock, cut to 5”x 7”
- Snowflake embellishment
- Sentiment sticker
- Adhesive (tape runner)
- Foam square adhesive
- Using the Cricut® Cuttlebug™, die cut the light green card stock using the snowflake die. Align the straight edge of the die with the 7” straight edge of the card stock. Repeat on the other side of the card stock.
2. Die cut the ivory card stock using the snowflake border die and the Cricut® Cuttlebug™.
- Adhere the dark green patterned card stock to the ivory card base using a tape runner.
2. Attach the light green snowflake decorative edge to the ivory decorative edge border by using the tape runner along the straight edge of the die cuts.
3. Using foam squares, attach the decorative edges and borders to the card base. Align the straight edges of the die cuts along the left and right sides of the card base.
4. Adhere the snowflake embellishment diagonally across the center of the card with foam squares.
5. Peel off the backing of the sentiment sticker and attach in the center of the card, over the snowflake.
6. Attach the gold bow to the bottom right corner of the embellishment using foam adhesive.
This card would be gorgeous in many different colors and sentiments! It’s almost time to get those holiday cards in the mail! See you on Monday for our first preview of what is in store for you January 10th, 2018 on HSN.
Bye for now,