Today is our last look at the items we will have on HSN August 16th! As a reminder, our shows hours will be 2am, 11am and 10pm. We’re just 5 short days away from full hours of Anna Griffin Elegant Paper Crafting. On Monday we will have your shopping list, with available links. Our lucky winner for today is Terance in Texas! Enjoy all 7 of these Christmas items!
Let’s see a few more projects for August 16th inspiration!
Our Dresden Trims are such special embellishments! Our carefully curated set of 4 different designs contains 54 intricately cut and embossed gold foil die cuts! These golden bells, opulent trees, holly branches and Merry Christmas images are the definition of old world charm. Because Dresden Trims are printed on 200 year old German presses, the details can’t be beat!
Our Glorious Greetings Card Making Kit has over 200 pieces that will inspire you to create 30 three dimensional holiday cards. This beautifully boxed set makes the most beautiful, traditional cards you can imagine to send to friends and family during the holiday season.
With our Christmas Botanical Dies you can create gorgeous, large-scale die cuts for all of your holiday projects. The 9 cut and emboss die designs include poinsettias, spruce branches, holly and more. Add these to your cards, presents and scrapbook pages this season.
We have compiled 120 of our Favorite Christmas Sentiment Stickers to send jolly, cheerful messages to all your Christmas card list! This set includes the best of the best sentiments like Merry Christmas, Joyeux Noel, Warm Christmas Wishes and more.
Our versatile Christmas Say it Anyway Stamps are always a fan favorite for holiday crafting! You’ll get 36 clear stamps to imprint a festive message on the inside or outside of your cards!
Our Christmas Glitter Stickers in red, gold and silver are the perfect accompaniment to all of our holiday crafting items. This set contains large frames, die cuts and accent pieces that add a touch of sparkle to all of your projects.
Our 12 x 12 Christmas Card Stock is essential for traditional Christmas card making and scrapbooking. The 48 sheets can be made into holiday embellishments and table decorations.
We’re so excited to start crafting for the holidays. On Monday, we will have your shopping list, and Wednesday, August 16th is show time!
For today’s how to, let’s create a project using our Deco Flock Vintage Palette Kit from the July HSN shows! We love the velvety effect and texture Deco Flock brings to your cards.
Deco Flock Vintage
Finished Size: 5×7 card
- Anna Griffin® Gold/Ivory Cricut Cuttlebug™ Version 3 510-398
- Anna Griffin™ Flourish Die
- Anna Griffin™ Fancy Flips Card Making Kit, flower embellishments
- Anna Griffin™ Vintage Collage Card Toppers 1, “Get Well” sentiment
- Anna Griffin™ So Smitten Card Making Kit, card base
- Anna Griffin™ Lovely Layers, floral card stock
- Anna Griffin™ DecoFlock™ Kit, yellow flocking paper and foam transfer adhesive
- Adhesive (tape runner)
- Foam squares
- Cut the floral card stock from Lovely Layers to 3 ¾” inches and adhere to the card base.
2. Die cut foam adhesive using the Flourish Cutting Die.
3. Cut a piece of yellow flocking paper slightly larger than the die cut.
4. Peel paper liner off the front side of the foam die cut to expose the adhesive.
5. Place the exposed adhesive on the color side of the flocking sheet.
6. Place the die cut in between Cuttlebug™ B plates, on top of a rubber mat and A plate. Run through the Cuttlebug™ to evenly apply flocking.
7. Remove from the plates and peel away the flocking sheet.
- Add adhesive squares to the back of the two flower embellishments and attach to the card base.
2. Peel off the back liner from the yellow flocking die cut piece and attach it to the card base.
3. Add adhesive squares to the back of the “Get Well” sentiment and attach to the center of the card.
Wow, isn’t that flocking beautiful? Have a lovely weekend, and we will see you next week!