Thank you to everyone who tuned in for our shows on The Shopping Channel in Canada earlier this week. We are so glad that we were able to share all of our beautiful products with our neighbors to the north. Stay right here for details on our next visit to TSC!
Before we start our previews for our upcoming shows on HSN May 2nd, we have a few how to projects to share with you! Easter is right around the corner, so why don’t we make an adorable bunny shaker card filled with bunny confetti? We love the different looks you can make when you combine our Spring Shaker Window Dies with the Spring Confetti Dies! There are so many different color combinations, confetti windows and themes you can create!
For this card, we went for a pretty lavender, monochromatic look. You still have one week until Easter, so grab your supplies and let’s make this card together!
- Anna Griffin® Gold/Ivory Cricut® Cuttlebug™ Version 3, 510-398
- Anna Griffin® Tool ‘n One, 457-852
- Anna Griffin® Shaker Window Dies II, 592-711
- Anna Griffin® Springtime Confetti Dies, 583-928
- Anna Griffin® Shaker Card Supply Kit
- Anna Griffin® Springtime Shaker Card Kit (card base, sequin pack, bow, flower and sentiment) 583-985
- Anna Griffin® Vintage Bunny Diecuts (purple egg) 594-455
- (1) Piece of lavender patterned card stock, cut to 5”x 7”
- (1) Piece white glitter paper, cut to 3 ¾”x 5”
- (1) Piece of white glitter paper, cut to 4 ½”x 6”
- (1) Piece of lavender metallic card stock, cut to 5”x 7”
- Border embellishment
- Foam squares
- Adhesive (tape runner)
Using the Cricut® Cuttlebug® and Springtime Confetti Die, die cut confetti bunny pieces from the lavender metallic card stock and the 4 ½”x 6” white glitter paper.
Cut open a sequin pack from the Springtime Shaker Card Kit and empty into the shaker card supply window.
Remove the white backing from the foam tape along the sides of the pouch to expose the adhesive layer and close to secure.
Using double-sided adhesive, attach the shaker card supply pouch to the top of the card base.
What a gorgeous shaker card! On Monday we have another beautiful tutorial for you, so be sure to join us here on the blog! Now, let’s look at some of the projects that you have sent us over the past week for Fan Mail Friday.
Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!