Hi everyone, Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
A big thank you to all of you who joined us last Tuesday for our appearances on HSN! The next big Craft Day is going to be May 9th, and previews will start soon. We have some wonderful new products in store for you, and we can hardly wait!
We are continuing our series of tutorials in honor of National Craft Month today. Here we make the garden come to life with our Trelliage Folders, Dies and Die cut Embellishments on a beautiful card. What is more perfect than a handmade card to say “Best Wishes” to a friend or family member? Let’s make this project, inspired by Anna’s garden planter boxes together!
Trelliage Planter Box Card
- Anna Griffin® Gold Cricut Cuttlebug™ Version 3 522-138
- Anna Griffin® Craft Essential Tool Set 442-864 – Craft Knife and Cutting Mat
- Anna Griffin® Pretty Paintings Card Kit 395-651 – 1, 5”x7” Folded Card
- 1, 5”x7” Light Blue Cardstock Layer
- Anna Griffin® 5”x7” Metallic Layers 395-630 – 1, Gold 5”x7” Cut to 2.25”x2.5”
- Anna Griffin® Trelliage Die & Folder Set 522-146 – Large Rectangle Die and Flower Box Die
- Anna Griffin® Trelliage Die Cuts & Sentiments 522-286, 2 Large and 1 Single Hollyhock Floral Die Cut
- 2, Sentiments
- Anna Griffin® 100-Piece Perfect Bows Assortment 430-694 – Blue Bow
- Foam Adhesive
- Die cut the light blue cardstock layer with the large rectangle die. Adhere to card base with double-sided adhesive.
2.Die cut and emboss gold layer with the flower box die.
3. Fussy cut 1 (center section) flower die cut and leaves.
4. Layer two large hollyhocks die cuts together with foam adhesive.
5. Attach single hollyhock die cut to the center of the double hollyhocks with foam adhesive. Adhere to center of card with foam adhesive.
6. Adhere flower box die cut over the bottom of the hollyhocks with foam adhesive.
7. Attach sentiments with foam adhesive.
8. Adhere bow with double-sided adhesive.
There you have it! A lovely card with your Trelliage craft supplies. The die and folder set is still available on hsn.com. The Trelliage Die Cuts will be back in May.
Have fun crafting this weekend, and be sure to share all of your beautiful creations with us on Facebook! We are celebrating National Craft Month by giving away grab bags of goodies each and every day! You never know when you might be the winner! See you Monday for our next Weekly Craft Wonder!