Welcome to the first giveaway for our July 11th shows on HSN! On that day we will be live at midnight, 11am, 12pm, 4pm, 7pm and 8pm!
In addition to our 24 hour Craft Day shows, we will be on HSN in exactly two weeks for our first ever clearance shows! On Friday, June 16th we will on HSN at 12pm and 4pm, so be sure to join us for unbeatable deals on your favorite Anna Griffin items!
Today we are so excited to give away the two brand new items that we previewed this week. Thank you for all of the enthusiastic blog comments over the last several days! Over 1280 of you commented on the post to win, and Sylvia Fox you are our winner today! Congratulations! You are automatically entered to win one of 3 tickets to the 3rd Annual Anna Griffin | Create!
Need just a little more inspiration from our product preview this week? Our Window Frame Card Making Kit will allow you to create 20 elaborate step cards that wow! You’ll get beautiful frames, gold foiled sentiments, patterned card layers, flourishes, gorgeous flowers and so much more! This kit is part of an earlier autoship, and this will be your only opportunity to get this lovely kit!
Our brand new Delicate Engravings card toppers are going to be your new go to! With its elegant French porcelain inspired designs, Delicate Engravings will bring beauty to each and every project you create! This set contains 124 pieces including candy colored decorative layers, gorgeous smaller layers with gold foil designs and French paintings, flowers, 3D sentiments and more!
With Father’s Day right around the corner, we have just the project you need! Get out our Embossed Words Folders that you got from HSN in March, and let’s make a card for Dad this weekend!
- Anna Griffin® Cuttlebug™ Version 3 522-138 – with A (6” x 8”) plate – 2 B (6” x 8”) Plates
- Anna Griffin® Cuttlebug™ Embossed Words 4-piece Folder Set 528-924 – “Father” Folder
- Anna Griffin® Ivory Cards & Envelopes 505-052 – 1, 5”x7” Folded Card
- Anna Griffin® Fancy Flip Card Embellishments 522-272 – 2 Star Embellishments
- Anna Griffin® For the Boys Die-Cuts – 396-pack 321-630 – 1 Sentiment Sticker
- 1 5” x 7” Ivory Card Stock Layer
- Anna Griffin® Tool ‘n One with Multipurpose Craft Tips & Bag 457-852 – Pouncing Tool
- 2, 5” x 7” Card Stock Shims
- 1 Gold Ink pad & 1 Brown Ink pad
- Rubber Brayer
- Double-sided Adhesive (Tape Runner)
- Foam Adhesive
1. Roll the brayer onto the gold ink pad to cover with ink.
2. To apply gold ink, roll the brayer over the bottom of the “Father” embossing folder, applying ink evenly.
3. Use the pouncing tool to ink the edges of the embossing folder with the brown ink.
4. Roll the brayer back over what was just inked to blend the colors together.
5. Place ivory card stock layer onto the non-inked side of the “Father” embossing folder and fold onto inked side of folder.
6. Using two paper shims on top of the folder, run through the Cuttlebug™ to transfer the ink to the card stock layer.
7. Adhere card stock layer to card base with double-sided adhesive.
8. Attach sentiment and stars with foam adhesive.
So much fun! Monday we have two more new items to show you plus another chance to win! Have a great weekend everyone!