It’s time to make more cards for Easter! So many of you love our Cross Dies, and we thought this card would be perfect for the season. If you missed out on our set of Cross Dies, don’t worry they are coming back in mid-April on HSN.com. If you favorite them, you will be notified when they are back in stock!
In one week we are going to start previewing for our upcoming shows on HSN May 2nd. Go ahead and mark your calendars and planner with that date!
This card is all about how to fussy cut layers. Get your supplies and let’s get crafting!
- Anna Griffin® Gold/Ivory Cricut® Cuttlebug™ Version 3, 510-398
- Anna Griffin® Tool ‘n One, 457-852
- Anna Griffin® Crosses Die Set (large cross and starburst) 603-504
- Anna Griffin® Engraved Botanica Card Kit (large green sticker)
- (1) Piece of green patterned cardstock, cut to 5”x 7”
- (1) Piece of ivory patterned cardstock, cut to 4”x 6”
- (1) Piece of gold glitter cardstock, cut to 4 ½”x 7”
- (1) Piece of ivory cardstock, cut to 4”x 5”
- (2) Pieces of gold foil cardstock, cut to 5”x 7”
- (1) 5”x 7” ivory card base
- Easter sentiment
- Flower embellishments
- Foam squares
- Craft knife
- Adhesive (tape runner)
- Using the Cricut® Cuttlebug® and sunburst die, cut and emboss 2 starbursts from the gold foil cardstock.
2. Cut and emboss one cross from the 2nd piece of gold foil cardstock using the large cross die.
3. Trace the outline of the cross on the ivory cardstock.
4. Trace the outline of the green sticker on the back of the gold glitter cardstock.
5. Using a craft knife, fussy cut around the inside of the pencil line on the ivory card stock and gold glitter card stock for the perfect shadow layer!
- Adhere the green patterned cardstock to the ivory cardstock base using a tape runner.
This card is a beautiful way to celebrate the season of Easter with friends and loved ones. Be sure to share your Easter projects with us on Facebook; we are choosing grab bag winners every day in the month of March to celebrate National Craft Month.
We hope your day is off to a great start, and that you have a wonderful week!