In a week and a half, we will start our product previews for our upcoming HSN shows on March 7th. Our hours for Anna Griffin Elegant Paper Crafting are at Midnight, 11am, 12pm, 4pm and 7pm, 8pm and 10pm. Plus we have shows on March 14th too!
The Anna Griffin Super Sale is back, and you can find more details here! The sale will run from 12pm EST Monday, February 19th through 12 pm EST Tuesday, February 20th. You don’t want to miss this once a year sale!
If you are reading this blog and you live in Canada, we are officially coming back to The Shopping Channel on March 19th and 20th. It has been over 10 years since we were on last and time has flown by! I have put together a very special assortment of products for our big reunion. Stay tuned here for more details on how and when to watch!
Now, on to today’s card crafting project! If you haven’t already started playing with your Floral Decoupage Diecuts, the time to do so is now! One of our favorite die cuts in the set is this gorgeous, build-able vase full of flowers! Let’s make something beautiful together.
Beautiful Bouquets Decoupage
Finished Size: 5×7 card
- Anna Griffin® Gold/Ivory Cricut® Cuttlebug™ Version 3, 510-398
- Anna Griffin® Tool ‘n One, 457-852
- Anna Griffin® Floral Decoupage Diecuts (flower basket and sentiment) 592-741
- Anna Griffin® Valentine Perfect Patterns Cards (blue lace)
- Anna Griffin® Flourish Medallion Die
- Anna Griffin® 12” Border Stickers (1, floral and 2, brown)
- (1) 5”x 7” yellow patterned card stock base
- (1) Piece of ivory card stock, cut to 4 ¾”x 6 ¾”
- (1) Piece of yellow card stock, cut to 4 ½”x 6”
- Foam squares
- Adhesive (tape runner)
- Using the Cricut® Cuttlebug™ die cut the yellow card stock using the Flourish Medallion Die.
- Using a tape runner, attach the ivory card stock to the yellow patterned card base.
3. Using foam squares, attach the two brown border stickers vertically down the center of the card. Attach with the back side down so the white is showing and do not peel the sticker liner. You do not have to use this specific border design – any border in your craft stash will do!
5. Using foam squares attach the yellow Flourish Medallion die cut piece of card stock to the center of the card, horizontally. Overlap the two pieces slightly so the edges do not go over the side of the card.
Anyone would love to receive the warm wishes sent with this lovely card. We hope you’ve enjoyed today’s how to. Are you ready to “ooh and ahh” over the talent and skill that has been received in the mail this week? Let’s take a look!
Here’s a closer look at the amazingly fun paper dolls by Denise! We’re in love!
See you on Monday!