We are counting the days until our next appearances on HSN, and if you haven’t already, mark your calendars! Our 24 hour Craft Day shows are on March 7th and our hours for Anna Griffin Elegant Paper Crafting are at Midnight, 11am, 12pm, 4pm and 7pm, 8pm and 10pm. March is National Craft Month, so you can bet that there are all kinds of exciting things planned to celebrate our favorite month of the year!
Last Friday we announced that the Anna Griffin Super Sale is back! It will run from 12pm EST Monday, February 19th through 12 pm EST Tuesday, February 20th. You’re going to love this once a year flash sale of crafting items at extraordinary values! Please see our previous post for FAQs on the Super Sale.
Valentine’s Day is just a little over two weeks away, and we’re sending this lovely card made with our Treasury Stamps and Dies, Treasury Inks, Embossing Powders and more! Grab your set and let’s make this together!
- Anna Griffin® Gold/Ivory Cricut® Cuttlebug™ Version 3, 510-398
- Anna Griffin® Tool ‘n One, 457-852
- Anna Griffin® Treasury Stamps and Dies, 588-283
- Anna Griffin® Fancy Flourish Dies
- Anna Griffin® Heat Embossing Tool, 592-765
- (1) 5”x 7” ivory card stock base
- (1) Piece of pink patterned card stock, cut to 5”x 7”
- (1) Piece of pink, double-sided card stock, cut to 4 ¼”x 8 ½”
- (1) Piece of light pink metallic card stock, cut to 3”x 4”
- (1) Piece of ivory card stock, cut to 4”x 6”
- (2) Pieces of ivory card stock, cut to 3”x 4”
- (1) Piece of gold metallic card stock, cut to 4”x 5”
- Embossing powder (clear and gold)
- Ink (pink, green, gold)
- Pink bow
- Scalloped craft scissors
- Foam squares
- Adhesive (tape runner)
2. Cut the pink double-sided card stock two inches down from the scalloped edge and add to the base of the card layer.
5. Stamp and emboss the sentiment and sentiment border on the other piece of 3”x 4” ivory card stock. Stamp the sentiment with pink ink and emboss with clear embossing powder. Stamp the sentiment border with gold ink and emboss with gold embossing powder.6. Using the Cricut® Cuttlebug™ cut the following:
- Use the small Fancy Flourish die to cut 2 flourishes from the gold card stock
- Use the large circle die to cut the stamped and embossed sentiment border
- Use the small circle die to cut the stamped and embossed sentiment
- Use the small tulip die to cut the stamped and embossed tulip
- Use the tulip border die to cut a border from the light pink metallic card stock
- Using a tape runner, attach the pink patterned card stock to the 5”x 7” card base.
4. Using a tape runner, attach the two flourishes near the center of the card.
This card makes such great use of your Treasury crafting items, and creates beautiful valentines. We hope you enjoyed making this card along with us! Join us later in the week for another gorgeous tutorial and Fan Mail Friday.
Bye for now,